PDA

View Full Version : Friday 2nd & Saturday 3rd December

SilverFox
23rd-November-2005, 02:03 PM
I know there's a thread about this particular weekend, but I'm having a few problems sussing out who is going where. Only one thing for it....another poll! :blush:

Sheepman
23rd-November-2005, 02:32 PM
It was going to be Jag Jive for me anyway, though I was dubious when I realised there'd be no swing and blues room this month. So there's now a slight change of plan, I'll still be there, but I'll be DJing a WCS room instead, so if you want fast swing in there you'll be disappointed. If you fancy something something funky, bluesy, and maybe a bit luscious, then hopefully I can oblige.

Greg

Paul F
23rd-November-2005, 02:36 PM
It was going to be Jag Jive for me anyway, though I was dubious when I realised there'd be no swing and blues room this month. So there's now a slight change of plan, I'll still be there, but I'll be DJing a WCS room instead, so if you want fast swing in there you'll be disappointed. If you fancy something something funky, bluesy, and maybe a bit luscious, then hopefully I can oblige.

Greg

:what: Do you mean this is the very first dedicated WCS night?

I hope enough of the WCS people (and the daring MJers) know about the Jag Jive night. How exciting! :clap:

Minnie M
23rd-November-2005, 11:44 PM
:what: Do you mean this is the very first dedicated WCS night?
Certainly not the first :rolleyes:

There has been a dedicated WCS room at Rebel Yell for the past 4 years and before that Fred & Beckie had WCS dances/freestyles in Harrow and Ealing

Regardless ...... still welcome a dedicated WCS room, especially with an ace DJ like Sheepy :worthy:

Paul F
24th-November-2005, 12:04 AM
Certainly not the first :rolleyes:

There has been a dedicated WCS room at Rebel Yell for the past 4 years and before that Fred & Beckie had WCS dances/freestyles in Harrow and Ealing

Regardless ...... still welcome a dedicated WCS room, especially with an ace DJ like Sheepy :worthy:

I didnt realise there had been regular wcs freestyles before. I knew about RY but thats only every year.
Who are Fred and Beckie and when were these run?

Sparkles
24th-November-2005, 12:38 PM
Weeks back I PMed Russell and asked if he could reserve me a ticket for the Greewich Ball and what to do about paying him for it - but I never heard the result...
Looks like I'll be sitting at home with a cup of cocoa that Saturday night :sad:.

KatieR
24th-November-2005, 01:01 PM
Weeks back I PMed Russell and asked if he could reserve me a ticket for the Greewich Ball and what to do about paying him for it - but I never heard the result...
Looks like I'll be sitting at home with a cup of cocoa that Saturday night :sad:.

Oh no!! had I known I would have ordered you a ticket as well... I will go to Greenwich next week and get you a ticket (if there are any left:) )

Will
24th-November-2005, 01:18 PM
I shall be the DJ at Kate's Ladies Style Workshop on Saturday 3rd December in the afternoon. I gather that some of the ladies are then going to trot off to Greenwich to try out their newly honed wiggles and spins!

Dizzy
24th-November-2005, 03:07 PM
I shall be the DJ at Kate's Ladies Style Workshop on Saturday 3rd December in the afternoon. I gather that some of the ladies are then going to trot off to Greenwich to try out their newly honed wiggles and spins!

I certainly will be!! :drool: :worthy: :clap:

Minnie M
24th-November-2005, 03:22 PM
I didnt realise there had been regular wcs freestyles before. I knew about RY but thats only every year.
Who are Fred and Beckie and when were these run?
known as "live2jive"
http://www.danceweb.co.uk/Net/WS/default.aspx?orgid=422&m=3&ws=0

They still teach WCS but stopped their regular dance nights about 4 years ago due to lack of attendance

They are the masters behind the Swing Jam too

Russell Saxby
24th-November-2005, 04:04 PM

:confused: ermm I did reply and still have the pm... I even asked you to drag a man along.. you were gonna send a cheque when you got back from your holiday...

ring any bells

Not too late still have ticket set aside for you

Puddy Tat
24th-November-2005, 05:02 PM
I plan to play havoc at Surbiton and practice a little WCS on Friday 2 and keep my fingers crossed for some fab dances at Greenwich on Saturday 3.

xx

.................................................. ............................................

Make the most of every minute of every day. Anon

Sparkles
24th-November-2005, 05:44 PM
Thanks Russell :hug:... but you never said how much or where to send the money... :confused:

I'll get the money to you asap - you're a star for holding my ticket for me all this time!
Looks like I'll be going to Greenwich after all! :clap:

KatieR
24th-November-2005, 05:52 PM
Thanks Russell :hug:... but you never said how much or where to send the money... :confused:

I'll get the money to you asap - you're a star for holding my ticket for me all this time!

WOO HOO!! :clap: :clap:

Rhythm King
24th-November-2005, 06:39 PM

WOO HOO!! :clap: :clap:
:yeah:

Me too, post workshop :clap:

R-K :flower:

Russell Saxby
24th-November-2005, 07:34 PM

Tickets details are on www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk

senorita
25th-November-2005, 10:57 AM
Tickets details are on www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk

ermmmm.....cant quite see this link russel.....can you care to make it bigger plz??

CeeCee
25th-November-2005, 11:09 AM
originally posted by Will
Kate's Ladies Style Workshop on Saturday 3rd December in the afternoon...
This sounds like fun, can someone post the details please,
thanks, Carole

Russell Saxby
25th-November-2005, 11:18 AM
ermmmm.....cant quite see this link russel.....can you care to make it bigger plz??

size isn't everything you know

KatieR
25th-November-2005, 11:37 AM
Can I just say how much I am looking forward to the Greenwich Party on the 3rd... looking at the Poll results, I can see that all my favourite dancers and wonderful friends are going to be there! :clap:

Mr Par... save me a dance? :drool:

Except for 2 people who shall remain nameless (hmmmm sheepman and RK, whats your excuse? and dont say West Coast Swing :whistle: )

senorita
25th-November-2005, 11:38 AM
size isn't everything you know

:really: Are we on the same wave length..? :na: :blush:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Msfab
25th-November-2005, 12:06 PM
This sounds like fun, can someone post the details please,
thanks, Carole

Ladies’ Style Workshop With Kate – Sat 3 Dec
Jango’s wonderful Kate Hargreaves is running a Ladies Style Workshop. Learn from one of the most stylish dancers on the Modern Jive circuit. Kate will share some of her secrets and top tips for ladies to make the most of themselves on the dancefloor including her insights into spinning, spare arms, walking technique, hip isolations and more. For more information check out on the Jango.co.uk website under Workshops (http://javascript<b></b>:ol('http://www.fusiondance.freeservers.com/contact.html');)
Workshop details: Saturday 3rd December, 1pm -5pm, Expressions Studio, Linton House, 39/51 Highgate Rd, Kentish Town, London, NW5 1RS. Nearest tube, KentishTown

Book now - your place is reserved on payment. Cheques for 25 pounds to 186 Chamberlayne Ave, WembleyHA9 8ST, phone 07931 292993 or email kvalentez@yahoo.co.uk

Hope this helps CeeCee!

senorita
25th-November-2005, 12:50 PM
Can I just say how much I am looking forward to the Greenwich Party on the 3rd... looking at the Poll results, I can see that all my favourite dancers and wonderful friends are going to be there! :clap:

Me too...cant wait!!...ROLL ON NEXT SATURDAY PLZZZZZ :clap: :nice:

Mr Par... save me a dance? :drool:

Yes plz me too save me a dance or two :) :worthy:

Come up and say hello to me katieR ...not sure what you look like or whom you are :flower: :hug:

KatieR
25th-November-2005, 01:03 PM
Come up and say hello to me katieR ...not sure what you look like or whom you are :flower: :hug:

Im not sure what you look like either! Could be interesting! Perhaps we could both wear a rose then we would know who each other is! :whistle:

Rhythm King
25th-November-2005, 01:09 PM
Im not sure what you look like either! Could be interesting! Perhaps we could both wear a rose then we would know who each other is! :whistle:

I'm willing to effect an introduction at the very reasonable rate of a dance each :whistle:

KatieR
25th-November-2005, 01:18 PM
I'm willing to effect an introduction at the very reasonable rate of a dance each :whistle:

I think I can afford that... as long as its a good song :wink:

senorita
25th-November-2005, 01:30 PM

Yeeeppppppppppppeeeeee I like being bribed for a dance :D
make that two pretty plzzzz

KatieR....if you are staying over sparkles house tomorrow you can ask Miss conduct & ZW

KatieR
25th-November-2005, 01:30 PM
Yeeeppppppppppppeeeeee I like being bribed for a dance :D
make that two pretty plzzzz

KatieR....if you are staying over sparkles house tomorrow you can ask Miss conduct & ZW

I live with Sparkles... :whistle:

senorita
25th-November-2005, 01:45 PM
I live with Sparkles... :whistle:

oh :blush:

KatieR
25th-November-2005, 01:51 PM
oh :blush:

Thats alright! You werent to know :D Anyway, I think between all our mutual friends someone will go ... yep, thats 'er!

Missy D
27th-November-2005, 05:27 PM
Not sure I can make Greenwich now so there just might be a ladies ticket available. Will let you know in a couple of days. I will, however be gracing my presence at Ealing on friday with my lovely sister Dee. Anyone else going?

WittyBird
27th-November-2005, 05:31 PM
Anyone else going?

Be rude not too. So I guess that will make it 7 nights this week for me :clap:

Missy D
27th-November-2005, 05:51 PM
Be rude not too. So I guess that will make it 7 nights this week for me :clap:

Its not fair! I can only do 2 and a bit nights this week:tears:

WittyBird
27th-November-2005, 06:26 PM

I keep telling you to put the kids on Ebay:rolleyes:

dee
27th-November-2005, 09:53 PM

Count your self lucky, i can only make once this week :sad:

Still 8 :tears:

Missy D
28th-November-2005, 06:31 PM
Anyone need a ladies ticket saturday for the Greenwich Party night. I cant make it:tears:

stewart38
29th-November-2005, 11:59 AM
Still 8 :tears:

I now know what this means :nice:

WittyBird
29th-November-2005, 02:58 PM
just wondering how long it will take before Missy D realises that the Jive Aces are playing at Ealing on friday and will she take them up on their offer? :rolleyes:

Northants Girly
29th-November-2005, 03:12 PM
just wondering how long it will take before Missy D realises that the Jive Aces are playing at Ealing on friday and will she take them up on their offer? :rolleyes:Really?? :really:

:(

WittyBird
29th-November-2005, 03:23 PM
Really?? :really:

:(

Yes it is true, nearly choked on my biscuit when I found out :whistle:

Dan Hudson
29th-November-2005, 03:27 PM
Just looked tru the poll results for Saturday at Greenwich...

Wot no wicked blue:what: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Msfab
29th-November-2005, 03:32 PM
just wondering how long it will take before Missy D realises that the Jive Aces are playing at Ealing on friday and will she take them up on their offer? :rolleyes:

Where/when did you find out jive aces were playing at ealing?:eek:
And how long will they interupt my dancing for?

Msfab
29th-November-2005, 03:37 PM
Just looked tru the poll results for Saturday at Greenwich...

Wot no wicked blue:what: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Dont worry Dan, I have wicked blue's ticket for greenwich, she'll be coming to greenwich with a new found style!:wink:

WittyBird
29th-November-2005, 03:37 PM
Where/when did you find out jive aces were playing at ealing?:eek:
And how long will they interupt my dancing for?

i got a text and then checked website sorry........
http://www.jiveaces.com/gig_guide/index.html

dee
29th-November-2005, 03:59 PM

OMG you are joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: i get to go out once in a blue moon and....................

dee
29th-November-2005, 03:59 PM
I now know what this means :nice:

What does it mean?

Dan Hudson
29th-November-2005, 04:33 PM
Dont worry Dan, I have wicked blue's ticket for greenwich, she'll be coming to greenwich with a new found style!:wink:
:clap: :clap:

Simon r
29th-November-2005, 05:37 PM
nicole and myself will be making our way down to greenwich so hope to get some fab dances again.....
do i need to book anyone now.....:kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Dan Hudson
29th-November-2005, 05:44 PM
nicole and myself will be making our way down to greenwich so hope to get some fab dances again.....

Me:devil:

Toby wan Kenobe
29th-November-2005, 07:22 PM
Hi Folks,
Dan has kindly reserved some space for me behind his large decks at the Ceroc Greenwich Party Night this Saturday.:clap: :clap:

I haven't worked out my music yet, but rest assured between :worthy: Dan 'The Man' Hudson :worthy: and The Kenobe Dance Experience we will have a fabulous evening of dance entertainment for you. I might even sneak in the occassional Lush track or two :eek:

Roll on Saturday Night:clap: :cheers: :worthy:
TwK

Msfab
29th-November-2005, 07:24 PM
i got a text and then checked website sorry........
http://www.jiveaces.com/gig_guide/index.html

Ok, so ive just finished in the lab wanted to find our about hipsters this coming friday.
There is no mention of the J******s on the Hipsters website.
According to uk-jive.co.uk (http://www.uk-jive.co.uk/news-detail.asp?NewsID=921), we have a Whole 1 hour, thats 60 minutes, 3600 seconds of J******s. Why?????? :angry: Is this some sort of Christmas treat? (No thanks)

I was really looking forward to Friday, Im not so sure now!!!

Russell Saxby
30th-November-2005, 12:39 AM
Hi folks

There will be some men and ladies tickets available on the door. Please PM if you are interested.

Cheers
Russell

Zebra Woman
30th-November-2005, 12:47 AM
Ok, so ive just finished in the lab wanted to find our about hipsters this coming friday.
According to uk-jive.co.uk (http://www.uk-jive.co.uk/news-detail.asp?NewsID=921), we have a Whole 1 hour, thats 60 minutes, 3600 seconds of J******s. Why?????? :angry: Is this some sort of Christmas treat? (No thanks)

I have just discovered that too. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

That is exactly what we had for Christmas last year wasn't it? At Hipsters and then again at Ashtons too....

I am now going to trying to rearrange my weekend to do Greenwich instead.

:angry:

spindr
30th-November-2005, 01:04 AM
Why?????? :angry: Is this some sort of Christmas treat?
Yep, for those of us that can dance to the fast stuff :)

That's a shame! I guess you could always run along to the salsa class instead?

SpinDr.

Paul F
30th-November-2005, 01:11 AM
!!!

Well at least thats made my mind up for me on whether or not to go to the BFFF after Surbiton.
Instead I will head back home to a nice warm mug of cocoa safe in the knowledge that the boys in yellow cannot affect me from such a great distance :clap:

I wonder if anyone who wasnt previously going to an event would reconsider and go as a result of the JiveAces being booked? If not then why have them? Surely the BFFF gets busy enough doesnt it?

under par
30th-November-2005, 02:16 AM

That is exactly what we had for Christmas last year wasn't it? At Hipsters and then again at Ashtons too....

:angry:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Missy D
30th-November-2005, 09:06 AM
I dont even want to comment on the Jive Aces playing! What was Franko thinking of? Well lets hope he dont try and charge us extra money because the band is playing. I know this is what Ceroc sometimes does. Shall I take up their offer? Oh Dee maybe you and Witty will take up there offers of a unusual massage after *pack baby oil for Dee*

WittyBird
30th-November-2005, 09:25 AM
Oh Dee maybe you and Witty will take up there offers of a unusual massage after *pack baby oil for Dee*

Nah don't think so thank you. I would rather pull my finger nails off slowly whilst embedding a rusty screwdriver into my chest:whistle:

senorita
30th-November-2005, 09:56 AM

Yes plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz me!! :blush:
I missed out dancing with you on saturday....so need to book at least two pretty plz with a cherry on top...many thanks :hug:

senorita
30th-November-2005, 10:00 AM
Nah don't think so thank you. I would rather pull my finger nails off slowly whilst embedding a rusty screwdriver into my chest:whistle:

:yeah: :yeah:

Beside I know someone else that can do a better & proffessional job..:whistle: :D

So.....does that mean you are attending friday?? sadie & Joseph will be there doing a caberet! :D

Msfab
30th-November-2005, 10:24 AM
Well at least thats made my mind up for me on whether or not to go to the BFFF after Surbiton.
Instead I will head back home to a nice warm mug of cocoa safe in the knowledge that the boys in yellow cannot affect me from such a great distance :clap:

I wonder if anyone who wasnt previously going to an event would reconsider and go as a result of the JiveAces being booked? If not then why have them? Surely the BFFF gets busy enough doesnt it?

They finish playing at 11 which is when surbiton finishes, so by the time you make it over we'll be back to normal! If you like I could send out the all clear once theyve disappeared!
It would be great to see you at Ealing PaulF!:clap:

Simon r
30th-November-2005, 10:31 AM
Yes plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz me!! :blush:
I missed out dancing with you on saturday....so need to book at least two pretty plz with a cherry on top...many thanks :hug:

ok booked:worthy: :cheers: :worthy:

WittyBird
30th-November-2005, 10:32 AM
:yeah: :yeah:

Beside I know someone else that can do a better & proffessional job..:whistle: :D

Join the queue :sick:

dee
30th-November-2005, 10:35 AM

Yeah me too, but i may just skip on the rusty screwdriver :rofl:

senorita
30th-November-2005, 10:35 AM
Join the queue :sick:

I dont need to Q ;-P

Msfab
30th-November-2005, 10:36 AM
Yep, for those of us that can dance to the fast stuff :)

Its not the Fast music that puts me off dancing, I like the occasional fast tune :yum:
Its the J******s.:angry:

That's a shame! I guess you could always run along to the salsa class instead?

Im still going, Im just going to have to hide away until they finish!
Thats not such a bad idea Spindr, I could hide in the Salsa class!:whistle:

senorita
30th-November-2005, 10:38 AM
ok booked:worthy: :cheers: :worthy:

YEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Its me that should be bowing! :blush: :D :whistle: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

senorita
30th-November-2005, 12:07 PM
YEEPPPPPPEEEEEEEE

ZW is going.......so CJ you have to go now....what more can a fellow ask for....??
1.sparkles & katieR warming you up in there home :D
2.some gorgeous women dancers in greenwich awaiting to warm you up there.....plus feel your boldy/smooth bits...:blush: :innocent: :D :na:

So come on CJ.....stop asking us girlies to keep asking you to go........YOU HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!

Northants Girly
30th-November-2005, 12:51 PM

:angry:I'm gonna do some rearranging too :yeah:

I was really looking forward to Hipsters but I can't be bothered to drive all the way to Ealing just for 2 hours dancing I'm afraid :(

Zebra Woman
30th-November-2005, 01:14 PM
YEEPPPPPPEEEEEEEE

ZW is going.......so CJ you have to go now....what more can a fellow ask for....??
1.sparkles & katieR warming you up in there home :D
2.some gorgeous women dancers in greenwich awaiting to warm you up there.....plus feel your boldy/smooth bits...:blush: :innocent: :D :na:

So come on CJ.....stop asking us girlies to keep asking you to go........YOU HAVE TO GO!!!!!!!

Yep I'm coming to Greenwich with Witty Bird Cruella and Senorita :clap: ....

According to Russel there are still more male tickets left than female. So come on guys there's still time, you know you want to.

C'mon CJ ....

(I have just the thing for you and your boldy /smooth bits). :devil:

KatieR
30th-November-2005, 01:20 PM
C'mon CJ ....

(I have just the thing for you and your boldy /smooth bits). :devil:

My irrisistable charms appear to have worked their magic... so we will all get to rub up against CJs smooth bits on Saturday night!

CJ
30th-November-2005, 01:26 PM
so we will all get to rub up against CJs smooth bits on Saturday night!

One slight problem... my smooth bits are em, well, less smooth and more itchy!!

:rofl: :tears: :sick: :tears: :rofl:

Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(not dressed black tie for ages.....)

Northants Girly
30th-November-2005, 01:30 PM

Exfoliate, exfoliate and exfoliate!

Then rub in somert with Tea Tree oil in it :)

KatieR
30th-November-2005, 01:31 PM

well, we will just have to manage somehow :wink:

Zebra Woman
30th-November-2005, 01:32 PM
My irrisistable charms appear to have worked their magic... so we will all get to rub up against CJs smooth bits on Saturday night!
Yippeee ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oops....:eek: :really: :sick: I was relying on CJ being 100's of miles away.

Can I edit my last post? I'm feeling a bit shy now. :blush:

ZW:innocent:

WittyBird
1st-December-2005, 12:51 AM
Yep I'm coming to Greenwich with Witty Bird Cruella and Senorita :clap: ....

Haha now............. :whistle:

Any offers from the men for getting these 3 lovely ladies to Greenwich on time?
Will also take offers from any ladies to not get them there at all :rofl:

senorita
1st-December-2005, 10:11 AM

Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(not dressed black tie for ages.....)

as northants girlie said....
Exfoliate, exfoliate and exfoliate!
THEN.....lots of rich body butter cream or E45.....:whistle: :rolleyes: you will be as smooth as a babies bottom :yum: :drool: :blush:

senorita
1st-December-2005, 10:12 AM

:really: :yum: tthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Swinging bee
1st-December-2005, 10:16 AM

Greg

Greg is doing this because I have an event of my own in Canterbury on the same night..
Normal service resumes as of the 17th December with swing and blues.
Good luck Greg. JF

Paul F
1st-December-2005, 10:36 AM
Greg is doing this because I have an event of my own in Canterbury on the same night..
Normal service resumes as of the 17th December with swing and blues.
Good luck Greg. JF

Chatting last night to the people at Hammersmith it sounds as if there could be a fair few westies turning up for this one :clap: I doubt it will be completely full as WCS is still in its infancy but, nevertheless should be a good night. A night that is much needed to give me, and doubtless others, chance to practice!

Zebra Woman
1st-December-2005, 11:10 AM

:rofl:

To help keep the numbers even. I have secured a tall dark handsome male (excellent dancer) to match my female ticket. :clap: He will make his own way there.

He has even offered us 3 girls a bed for the night!

Very thoughtfull eh?

I said no thanks for us, but if anyone else wants a bed close to Greenwich on Saturday please PM me.

ZW

senorita
1st-December-2005, 12:35 PM

To help keep the numbers even. I have secured a tall dark handsome male (excellent dancer) to match my female ticket. :clap: He will make his own way there.

He has even offered us 3 girls a bed for the night!

Very thoughtfull eh?

I said no thanks for us, but if anyone else wants a bed close to Greenwich on Saturday please PM me.

ZW

Thats was a very kind & thoughtful thing. Thankyou but no thankyou....nothing like your own warm comfortable bed surrounded by your own creature comforts :nice:
whom is this youngman?? :confused: As I dont know any dark tall handsome ceroc dancer :whistle: :na:

WittyBird
1st-December-2005, 01:17 PM
Thats was a very kind & thoughtful thing. Thankyou but no thankyou....nothing like your own warm comfortable bed surrounded by your own creature comforts :nice:
whom is this youngman?? :confused: As I dont know any dark tall handsome ceroc dancer :whistle: :na:

I know ner ner ;) yes he is a great dancer - danced with him loads at camber :whistle:

Russell Saxby
1st-December-2005, 02:10 PM

I have just bought some new dance shoes with a 2 inch heel, all I need now is some fake tan, and I will be yer man

senorita
1st-December-2005, 02:25 PM
I have just bought some new dance shoes with a 2 inch heel, all I need now is some fake tan, and I will be yer man

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
COOL!!! :cheers: .....BUt you need to dye your hair too youngman....:D

Heels!!! :eek: ....you told me last week size isnt everything!! :whistle: :rolleyes:

Anyway....what you thinking sillybilly....your a lovely person inside/outside as you are! you dont have to change for nooooo body :nice: :hug:

:blush: anyway moving on swiftly......put the picture of your shoes up on the sparkly shoe thread,... we all wanna see them!! :D

dee
1st-December-2005, 02:29 PM

Do you need any help with applying it :yum:

senorita
1st-December-2005, 02:32 PM
Do you need any help with applying it :yum:

OYee be very careful Russell....she will leave uneven suntan streaks on you :D :na: :rofl: and you will be left with lots of white bits...
Also orange patches/bits lol..Then us girlies will be saying to you on saturday..."now you've been Tangoed" lol

Dee you never actually said,... what you were going to be applying..;)

David Bailey
1st-December-2005, 03:05 PM
Right - I have decided, in record-advance time as well.

None of the above :innocent:

senorita
1st-December-2005, 03:46 PM
Right - I have decided, in record-advance time as well.

None of the above :innocent:

none of the above what!??
you wanna help apply something or another to russell? :whistle: :D

David Bailey
1st-December-2005, 03:51 PM
none of the above what!??
you wanna help apply something or another to russell? :whistle: :D
Options - you know, in the poll? :rolleyes:

dee
1st-December-2005, 04:58 PM
you know, i have a poll? :rolleyes:

Keep it clean guy's:innocent:

Dan Hudson
1st-December-2005, 05:03 PM
don't forget the compulsory chocolate gifts for the DJ's:yum:

Msfab
1st-December-2005, 05:12 PM
don't forget the compulsory chocolate gifts for the DJ's:yum:

Anything else you'd like Dan? :rolleyes:

Id like to book a dance with you, How do I go about doing that?:confused:

Dan Hudson
1st-December-2005, 05:17 PM
Just ask:whistle: .. when I am not Djing anyway...

you will be top of my list:drool:

KatieR
1st-December-2005, 05:33 PM
Just ask:whistle: .. when I am not Djing anyway...

I'll remember to spring out from behind the curtains when you aren't looking :D

Russell Saxby
2nd-December-2005, 05:06 PM
Could still do with a few more men coming along... if you are interested pm or call me on 0794 1286933

:cheers:

Cruella
2nd-December-2005, 05:14 PM
Could still do with a few more men coming along... if you are interested pm or call me on 0794 1286933

:cheers:
I think you need to offer them an incentive Russell. Something like 'Free woman (for 3 minutes) with every beer purchased.'

WittyBird
2nd-December-2005, 05:17 PM
I think you need to offer them an incentive Russell. Something like 'Free woman (for 3 minutes) with every beer purchased.'

Andreas
2nd-December-2005, 06:09 PM

IS that time an guideline for the ladies or for the guys? :yum:

WittyBird
3rd-December-2005, 12:28 PM
All excited now - last night was fab tonight will be better :whistle:

WittyBird
3rd-December-2005, 05:54 PM
A friend of mine has a spare female ticket for Greenwich tonite PM me if your interested

Stu
3rd-December-2005, 06:38 PM
YES! - greenwich!

just managed to reserve a male ticket for tonight, so I'll be there with bells on (not literally).

Bit of a long drive from reading though it is........ sounds fab!

WittyBird
3rd-December-2005, 06:41 PM
A friend of mine has a spare female ticket for Greenwich tonite PM me if your interested

Tickets gone :whistle:

Icey
4th-December-2005, 02:20 AM
Tickets gone :whistle:

And it was bloomin' brilliant too! Well worth the drive. I shall certainly try to make another one soon.

TT & Asif, your directions were great, I got home without even needing to consult the map. Thanks.

Tazmanian Devil
4th-December-2005, 03:01 AM
Absolutely fantasic night, Fab music, not too crowded and some fantasic dancers. Well done Dan, Kel and Rus. Thank you for all the fantasic dances tonight especially to Rhythum King, and the lady who had a great sabbotage dance with me (Sorry I have totally forgotten your name) I certainly wont forget the dance!! :clap:
Hope to see you all again soon. :kiss: :hug:

Lynn
4th-December-2005, 05:11 AM
I managed to go to a muggle dinner dance on Fri night and do no muggle dancing at all. Some MJ, salsa, cha cha and something else which I think was a sort of jive without the footwork...

I forgot one of the great things about muggle events - they all think you are a fab dancer even if you're not! I got lots of compliments which was lovely including being told 'I could watch you dance all night'. :D :blush:

Dizzy
4th-December-2005, 01:05 PM
Absolutely fantasic night, Fab music, not too crowded and some fantasic dancers. Well done Dan, Kel and Rus.

:yeah:

I had such a great night last night :clap: :clap: . Loads of fantastic dancers and the floor was still not too crowded. Special hugs :hug: to CJ, who did manage to drive all the way from Exeter just for the night :clap: :flower: :hug: .

It was nice to meet to meet more forumites and dance with them :drool:.

Thanks to Toby and Dan for FABULOUS music and Russell and all the crew for a great night generally :clap:

El Salsero Gringo
4th-December-2005, 01:08 PM
Yes an excellent night at Greenwich last night: loads of fabulous tracks, excellent crowd, just the right amount of space to dance in - and Dan even managed to squeeze in Dragostea din Tei for me (thank you TT, sorry I was singing along too much and not thinking about the dancing...:whistle: )

Big up the Greenwich mob.

Andreas
4th-December-2005, 01:58 PM
Yeah, and thanks for the dance, ESG. You know, your following is cr*p but it beats mine by miles, couldn't quite persuade myself to step back on the other foot. :rofl:

Dan Hudson
4th-December-2005, 06:15 PM
I had a fantastic night:clap: :clap:

Big thank to Toby for an awesome set:worthy: , leaving me some time to get dancing:clap:

thanks to MsFab, Wittybird and the lovely wicked blue for the dances:drool:

Some fabulous dancing going on and some gorgeous outfits:drool: :drool:

Big thanks to you all for making the effort to come along. your support is always appreciated:cheers: :cheers: :flower:

PS. I am sure I saw Zebra woman south of the water:what: :whistle:

roll on 29th Dec......:cheers:

Kev F
4th-December-2005, 06:46 PM
A great night at Greenwich and a big thanks to Russell for an every improving night.

Great sets by Toby and Dan which makes the evening all the more special.

It is a credit to Russell with an even ratio of men to women.... which many other venue operators could learn well from.

Had lovely dances with all the lovely forum girlies. Had a brief lesson from ZW on Amirs first move :flower:. Great cha-chas with the forum queen. (Thanks to the DJs there were lots of opportunity to practise our latin learning.) I've just watched SCD and Lory is definately better than Zoe Ball in the cha-cha but I'm not sure that I've got Colins camp hips yet. Mind you MsFab did tell me I was mincing at Camber :eek:

My only comment would be that it would be good to have some Jack Daniels on the bar menu. :whistle: Well done to all the crew. :clap:

Msfab
4th-December-2005, 06:53 PM
I've just watched SCD and Lory is definately better than Zoe Ball in the cha-cha but I'm not sure that I've got Colins camp hips yet. Mind you MsFab did tell me I was mincing at Camber :eek:

I didnt really say that did I? :innocent: There was no sign of any mincing last night! Thank you for all our dances :flower:

Oh have you stopped shaking yet?:whistle:

Kev F
4th-December-2005, 07:04 PM
I didnt really say that did I? :innocent: There was no sign of any mincing last night! Thank you for all our dances :flower:

Oh have you stopped shaking yet?:whistle:

They don't call me the human vibrator for nothing...shaking is my thing. That's how i keep all my dance partners happy!! :devil: I believe Ann Summers may be bringing out a new model called the 'Rampant Kev F'

If only all that were true.:whistle:

WittyBird
4th-December-2005, 07:10 PM
PS. I am sure I saw Zebra woman south of the water:what: :whistle:

yeah she could smell the change! or was that just some spanish bird?:whistle:

Missy D
4th-December-2005, 08:59 PM
They don't call me the human vibrator for nothing...shaking is my thing. That's how i keep all my dance partners happy!! :devil: I believe Ann Summers may be bringing out a new model called the 'Rampant Kev F'

*writes letter to santa to change the 'Rapant Rabbit order to a rapant Kev F'*

dee
4th-December-2005, 09:10 PM
I believe Ann Summers may be bringing out a new model called the 'Rampant Kev F'

KevF, i was wondering if i could "try before i buy?" :innocent:

Missy D
4th-December-2005, 09:18 PM
KevF, i was wondering if i could "try before i buy?" :innocent:

Feelingpink
4th-December-2005, 09:21 PM

If only all that were true.:whistle:You have spent far too much time around Lory! :devil:

Minnie M
4th-December-2005, 09:57 PM
........My only comment would be that it would be good to have some Jack Daniels on the bar menu....
Are you trying to tell us that the 'Rampant Kev F' runs on Jack Daniels and not bateries :whistle:

Note to all girlies:- Please let us all know when JD is on special offer at the supermarkets :whistle:

:rofl: are you going to regret posting 'that' post :rofl: and are we going to have some fun in the meantime :blush:

Missy D
4th-December-2005, 11:43 PM
Are you trying to tell us that the 'Rampant Kev F' runs on Jack Daniels and not bateries :whistle:

Note to all girlies:- Please let us all know when JD is on special offer at the supermarkets :whistle:

:rofl: are you going to regret posting 'that' post :rofl: and are we going to have some fun in the meantime :blush:

Right I have my bottle in ready!!

Missy D
4th-December-2005, 11:55 PM
Right I have my bottle in ready!!

Gosh think I shoud re phrase the above dont want people thinking 'Big Brother' here.:blush:

Tazmanian Devil
5th-December-2005, 02:12 AM
Gosh think I shoud re phrase the above dont want people thinking 'Big Brother' here.:blush:

WittyBird
5th-December-2005, 02:16 AM

Love the sig babe... you should change it tho.... well and truly in Witty's world ;)

Kev F
5th-December-2005, 05:53 AM

No regrets MM. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Well maybe a little. Nothing your bottle of JD won't put right. :hug: (that's assuming the RKF is JD powered) :devil:

WittyBird
5th-December-2005, 09:15 AM
No regrets MM. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Well maybe a little. Nothing your bottle of JD won't put right. :hug: (that's assuming the RKF is JD powered) :devil:

Went to tesco this morning only to find a cardboard cut out of KevF wearing speedo's advertising cheap JD and some sort of battery powered thing :what:

Lory
5th-December-2005, 06:28 PM
My only comment would be that it would be good to have some Jack Daniels on the bar menu. :whistle:
I WAS going to wholeheartedly agree with you but now I'm not so sure! :really: :rofl:

I might sneak a couple of minitures in in my handbag! For ME of course:innocent:

Missy D
5th-December-2005, 06:31 PM
I WAS going to wholeheartedly agree with you but now I'm not so sure! :really: :rofl:

I might sneak a couple of minitures in in my handbag! For ME of course:innocent:

Might do the same! If I bring Dee along I am sure she could sneak in a 1 litre bottle of JD:rofl: :rofl:

senorita
6th-December-2005, 10:26 AM
yeah she could smell the change! or was that just some spanish bird?:whistle:

I was trying to lay some eggs in time for Easter... :) thankyou very much :D

senorita
6th-December-2005, 10:37 AM
WOW!!!

Absolutely fantasic night!!, Fab music, not too crowded and some fantasic dancers. Well done Toby, Dan, Kel and Rus. Thank you for all the fantasic dances I had...I wont forget any of them....I think I danced with every man there :drool: ...appart from Dan & Toby :sad:

It is a credit to Russell with an even ratio of men to women...:worthy: . which many other venue operators could learn well from....a big thanks to Russell for an excellent evening! THANKYOU RUSSELL!!!:worthy: :flower: :hug:
It was well worth the journey...I will defo be saying an arnie "I'll be back"

:flower:

PS BTW everybody looked fantastic!!