PDA

View Full Version : 23rd December, Xmas parties.

Cruella
21st-November-2005, 11:57 AM
I know its a few weeks away but tickets need to be got and hubby's need to be primed. So has anyone decided yet where they are going christmas eve, eve?
A few of us are sitting on the fence again. Going to see where the decisive ones are going first.:whistle:

stewart38
21st-November-2005, 12:01 PM
I know its a few weeks away but tickets need to be got and hubby's need to be primed. So has anyone decided yet where they are going christmas eve, eve?
A few of us are sitting on the fence again. Going to see where the decisive ones are going first.:whistle:

whats on ?

xmas eve is a saturday this yr so assume something is on then as well ?

Msfab
21st-November-2005, 12:03 PM

Well I was planning on going to Twyford on the Friday, and will probably drag a few more with me! Not sure what else is on!

Oops should of waited a bit longer for the poll!

David Bailey
21st-November-2005, 12:11 PM
I know its a few weeks away but tickets need to be got and hubby's need to be primed.
Hubby's what needs to be primed? :eek:

OK, I'll toddle off to the pendant's corner... :sad:

Mary
21st-November-2005, 12:14 PM
Twyford for us - without pendant.

M

stewart38
21st-November-2005, 12:20 PM
Twyford for us - without pendant.

M

Is that friday or saturday ?

I remember last yr thinking no one would go out xmas eve and of course everyone did

god its not that far away now.

Cruella
21st-November-2005, 01:26 PM
Hubby's what needs to be primed? :eek:

OK, I'll toddle off to the pendant's corner... :sad:
No you're right, us wives have to earn our brownie points somehow so we can go out dancing so much.:whistle:

senorita
21st-November-2005, 02:49 PM
No you're right, us wives have to earn our brownie points somehow so we can go out dancing so much.:whistle:

brownie points!!?? whats that mummy?? :D

I LOVVVVVVEE your avatar :rofl: :rofl:

PS back on track.....I'm sitting on the fence even though its friggin painful!!

Cruella
21st-November-2005, 02:51 PM
brownie points!!?? whats that mummy?? :D

Well dear, they are treats that mummy earns when she's been very very good to daddy.:rolleyes:

senorita
21st-November-2005, 04:41 PM
Well dear, they are treats that mummy earns when she's been very very good to daddy.:rolleyes:

And what are you treating each other too mummy?? :whistle: :D ....its not christmas yet is it? :yum: