PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy: The Ten

LMC
21st-November-2005, 10:19 AM
With all the conspiracy theories flying around on here at the moment, I thought it was time for a bit of "transparency" (hmmm, business speak, I love being in the office on a Monday morning).

In my new and (not very) omnipotent role as a Stevenage taxi dancer, I hear that one of The Ten has stepped down... but I don't know who, has anyone heard anything? Of course, this means that there is a vacancy - does anyone know where to apply and whether a full equal opportunities policy is in place or whether said vacancy will be, er, filled, through nepotism and/or creeping up to the remaining Nine? - whoever they are...

The public have a right to know! Any information received should be posted here for the benefit of the forum - you know it makes sense...

TiggsTours
21st-November-2005, 10:24 AM
I don't have the first clue what you're on about! The "Ten" what? or who?

Or is that the whole point?

TT, bit slow this morning.

LMC
21st-November-2005, 10:30 AM
Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

TT, I think you're bluffing...

TiggsTours
21st-November-2005, 10:33 AM
Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

TT, I think you're bluffing...
No, honestly, really haven't got a clue what you're on about.

El Salsero Gringo
21st-November-2005, 10:35 AM
No, honestly, really haven't got a clue what you're on about.She's almost convincing, isn't she?

spindr
21st-November-2005, 10:36 AM
Aren't they that group of bald guys with long fingernails in Buffy (TVS) episode 397 :)

SpinDr

LMC
21st-November-2005, 10:38 AM
Aren't they that group of bald guys with long fingernails in Buffy (TVS) episode 397 :)
And could this be an explanation of why the Ten (or remaining Nine - whatever) are never seen in daylight?

stewart38
21st-November-2005, 11:20 AM
Gordon Brown going to replace him, its no secret ! :mad:

Now im of for a new tin foil head fitting :grin:

LMC
21st-November-2005, 11:29 AM
Aha! information!

But given that Stewart38 seems to think wearing a tinfoil hat is a good idea, can he be trusted?

Gordon Brown does MJ? :eek:

David Bailey
21st-November-2005, 12:07 PM
Yeah, yeah. You're outed now, TT, don't deny it. Nice entrapment LMC :clap:

But, OK, I'll play along; there was a discussion here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=154778#post154778) about it.

Nahh, that's The Gentlemen.
Unless you're thinking of The Three (ep 107)? :whistle:

OK, yes, I too am very bored...

LMC
21st-November-2005, 12:11 PM
DJ is only appearing to supply clarification with that Harperlink there... but I reckon he's actually muddying the waters by reducing the opportunities for self-incrimination.

What does he know that the rest of us don't? Eh?

Lory
21st-November-2005, 12:33 PM
I reckon he got a whiff of some inside info on Friday night, why else would he suddenly feign a tummy ache and disappear so rapidly? :wink:

stewart38
21st-November-2005, 12:40 PM
DJ is only appearing to supply clarification with that Harperlink there... but I reckon he's actually muddying the waters by reducing the opportunities for self-incrimination.

I think DJ is a ghost anyway

Sort of think you have seen him at and event but then you cant 'see' him as he is not there

WittyBird
21st-November-2005, 01:23 PM
I reckon he got a whiff of some inside info on Friday night, why else would he suddenly feign a tummy ache and disappear so rapidly? :wink:
:rofl: isn't that men in general though?