PDA

View Full Version : Who is Wittybird ??

Asif
20th-November-2005, 05:16 PM
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS A PICTURE OF WITTYBIRD THEY CAN POST HERE??

I have just been given a challenge from the young lady mentioned (see posting here) (http://cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=172821&postcount=52)

If you do, then (assuming you would want to), i will be at your dancing "beck and call" at whatever dance evening we meet up at next.

NOTE - This plea is open to you blokes too. I like to think i am a fairly good follower so, if you guys aren't afraid of dancing with another bloke, i'm up for it! :cool:

under par
20th-November-2005, 05:50 PM
ASIF check out the dance like Britney thread post no 17 as well as WB's profile.

looking forward to that dance...ps you are leading!

WittyBird
20th-November-2005, 06:04 PM
Oh you really are trying hard now - this is gonna be so much fun...
*flys off to find a different perch to rest on :whistle: *

Asif
20th-November-2005, 06:07 PM
ASIF check out the dance like Britney thread post no 17 as well as WB's profile.

looking forward to that dance...ps you are leading!
Doh! I thought i had looked at WB's profile but obviously not - silly me!! As for the dance, i'm looking forward to it. :D

As for you WB, you are such a cheeky little thing. Just after i finished dancing with Cruella, i noticed you looking over at me and i thought you looked familiar but i didn't say anything incase i was wrong! :eek: Just wait until i see you next!

WittyBird
20th-November-2005, 06:11 PM
As for you WB, you are such a cheeky little thing. Just after i finished dancing with Cruella, i noticed you looking over at me and i thought you looked familiar but i didn't say anything incase i was wrong! :eek: Just wait until i see you next!

can't type - can't fly too busy laughing my wings off :rolleyes:

Dizzy
20th-November-2005, 06:14 PM
There is photos of her from the Masked dance at Ealing:

http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6761&highlight=mask

halfway down page.

Asif
20th-November-2005, 06:33 PM

halfway down page.
Thanks honey. More dances for you next time too.... :wink:

WittyBird
20th-November-2005, 07:01 PM

halfway down page.

I can't believe your all selling me out :eek: some friends you lot are! :rolleyes:

stewart38
20th-November-2005, 09:54 PM
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS A PICTURE OF WITTYBIRD THEY CAN POST HERE??

I have just been given a challenge from the young lady mentioned (see posting here) (http://cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=172821&postcount=52)

If you do, then (assuming you would want to), i will be at your dancing "beck and call" at whatever dance evening we meet up at next.

NOTE - This plea is open to you blokes too. I like to think i am a fairly good follower so, if you guys aren't afraid of dancing with another bloke, i'm up for it! :cool:

Ive probably posted at least 12 photos of her on here . she is probably the most photographed forumite on here at present !

see camber or Ealing or any other thread

WittyBird
21st-November-2005, 12:39 AM
Ive probably posted at least 12 photos of her on here . she is probably the most photographed forumite on here at present !

see camber or Ealing or any other thread

I can't believe this! How much has he offered you all? The next thing will be whats the most embarrassing thing she has done or who has gossip on WB :tears:

Gutted :eek:

Gojive
21st-November-2005, 01:35 AM
I can't believe this! How much has he offered you all? The next thing will be whats the most embarrassing thing she has done or who has gossip on WB :tears:

Gutted :eek:

So best I keep quiet about your tights coming down at Camber WB? :whistle: :eek:

WittyBird
21st-November-2005, 01:46 PM
So best I keep quiet about your tights coming down at Camber WB? :whistle: :eek:

You already mentioned that a few times :rofl: that's old news now :whistle:

Asif
21st-November-2005, 02:26 PM
You already mentioned that a few times :rofl: that's old news now :whistle:
Not to me it isn't. :really: Please, tell me more .....

BTW - Thanks to all for helping in my quest. I think that's One-Up to me WB! :D

Cruella
21st-November-2005, 02:31 PM
Not to me it isn't. :really: Please, tell me more .....

BTW - Thanks to all for helping in my quest. I think that's One-Up to me WB! :D
Please note WB i told him nothing! It's times like this you find out who your true friends are.:whistle:

Rhythm King
21st-November-2005, 04:21 PM
Zip Zip :wink:

WittyBird
21st-November-2005, 04:41 PM

keep schtum RK :rofl:

Gojive
21st-November-2005, 04:48 PM

:eek: That was quick! :wink:

WittyBird
21st-November-2005, 07:42 PM
:eek: That was quick! :wink:

Oooh your trying so hard to start these rumours aint ya :rofl:

WittyBird
22nd-November-2005, 09:32 AM
Please note WB i told him nothing! It's times like this you find out who your true friends are.:whistle:

Indeed! It's ok revenge is sweet and being a fellow Scorpion I'm sure you know where I'm coming from :wink:

Cruella
22nd-November-2005, 09:37 AM
Indeed! It's ok revenge is sweet and being a fellow Scorpion I'm sure you know where I'm coming from :wink:
Absolutely nice quiet, content creatures but oh look out for that sting it can come at any time without warning!

WittyBird
22nd-November-2005, 02:00 PM
Absolutely nice quiet, content creatures but oh look out for that sting it can come at any time without warning!

And when it does God help them :rofl:

David Bailey
22nd-November-2005, 09:23 PM
{ nutty astrological stuff }
La la la, I'm not listening...

WittyBird
22nd-November-2005, 09:27 PM
La la la, I'm not listening...

No sh1t sherlock
reading it tho aint ya :rofl:

WittyBird
3rd-December-2005, 03:37 AM
Well thanks to everyone who sold me out! :whistle:
You will all be pleased to know that Asif finally caught up with me at Ealing :whistle:

At what a lovely few dances they were :rofl:
fantastic thank you :eek: no matter what people say your actually quite a nice bloke Asif :worthy:

stewart38
3rd-December-2005, 03:43 AM
Well thanks to everyone who sold me out! :whistle:
You will all be pleased to know that Asif finally caught up with me at Ealing :whistle:

At what a lovely few dances they were :rofl:
fantastic thank you :eek: no matter what people say your actually quite a nice bloke Asif :worthy:

WB is still at Ealing saying good bye to the cleaner :whistle:

WittyBird
3rd-December-2005, 03:46 AM
WB is still at Ealing saying good bye to the cleaner :whistle:

:rofl: yeah and i had lots of people i needed to say goodbye to.... but your the one who insisted i danced in the alleyway :blush:

fletch
3rd-December-2005, 11:32 AM
no matter what people say your actually quite a nice bloke Asif :worthy:

so any gossip then or should we make it up:rofl:

WittyBird
3rd-December-2005, 11:33 AM
so any gossip then or should we make it up:rofl:

Make it up I could do with entertaining and it would be more interesting:rolleyes:

fletch
3rd-December-2005, 11:43 AM
Make it up I could do with entertaining and it would be more interesting:rolleyes:

So your up then?

Good night wasn't it:clap:

Its always good to though a little tip bit out and see what comes back:wink: :waycool:

:flower:

WittyBird
3rd-December-2005, 11:47 AM
So your up then?

Errr no I'm still in bed :whistle:

Its always good to though a little tip bit out and see what comes back:wink: :waycool:

I don't understand a word of that, can you explain to me :what: sorry but I'm a stoopid little birdie this morning :really: