PDA

View Full Version : Missy D is famous

dee
19th-November-2005, 04:16 PM
As some of you maybe aware my sister is doing a show at the Business Design centre in Islington promoting some gay event. She just text me to ask people to switch on the tv at 5pm for the London Tonight show as she will be appearing on it. :flower:

Just setting my video recorder can't miss this one as she will be sporting a lovely pink t-shirt and Doc martins surrounded by gays :rofl:

Happy veiwing peeps..

WittyBird
19th-November-2005, 04:23 PM
As some of you maybe aware my sister is doing a show at the Business Design centre in Islington promoting some gay event. She just text me to ask people to switch on the tv at 5pm for the London Tonight show as she will be appearing on it. :flower:

Just setting my video recorder can't miss this one as she will be sporting a lovely pink t-shirt and Doc martins surrounded by gays :rofl:

Happy veiwing peeps..

Her head aint gonna be big tonite @ Hammersmith then is it! Mind you it aint the first time she has been on Tele (i'm talking broadcasting not Kojak) :rofl:

WittyBird
19th-November-2005, 06:09 PM
saw her for all of 4 secs :really:
nice pink top :rofl:

dee
19th-November-2005, 06:24 PM
Ok Richard and Judy this coming Tuesday sis will be on there :clap:

David Bailey
19th-November-2005, 09:58 PM
Hell, I wish I'd seen this thread before I posted on the 19/11/05 thread - I caught this totally by accident, it was such a surprise!

Will you still remember your humble friends when you're all famous? :worthy:

Missy D
20th-November-2005, 02:52 PM
I didnt mean for Dee to make a seperate thread for this (gosh I am embarrassed) I wanted it added to 19/11/05. People were asking what i was offering to the gay and lesbian community so i thought you could all see for yourself. I looked the absolute pits after a hard night before. Some of the men there were absolutely gorgeous I am thinking of having a sex change and becoming a gay man:rofl:

El Salsero Gringo
20th-November-2005, 03:15 PM
People were asking what i was offering to the gay and lesbian communityPlease ... end the suspense ... what *are* you offering to the G&Ls?

Missy D
20th-November-2005, 03:34 PM
Please ... end the suspense ... what *are* you offering to the G&Ls?

Body casts!! You will see more on Richard and Judy on tuesday. Lots of people took our cards over the weekend so hopefully i wont get too many enquiries for penis door knockers, lady letter boxes or the odd bike rack:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WittyBird
20th-November-2005, 04:01 PM
Body casts!! You will see more on Richard and Judy on tuesday. Lots of people took our cards over the weekend so hopefully i wont get too many enquiries for penis door knockers, lady letter boxes or the odd bike rack:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: was thinking of getting you to do a cast of part of my body:eek: would make a nice christmas present:D

Missy D
20th-November-2005, 04:10 PM
:rofl: was thinking of getting you to do a cast of part of my body:eek: would make a nice christmas present:D

Are you thinking bike rack or letter box:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WittyBird
20th-November-2005, 04:14 PM
Are you thinking bike rack or letter box:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was thinking of my lips as they are perfectly formed actually :rofl:

dee
20th-November-2005, 04:55 PM

Ooh young lady which ones :innocent:

And as for the new thread sis, i thought it would be nice been as you are going to be famous for the next few days.

As for you turning gay, i think all the things that have happened to you reguarding men i think i may join you, why do i always complain i'm single? i should be more than grateful no one fancies me :hug:

WittyBird
20th-November-2005, 05:02 PM
Ooh young lady which ones :innocent:

Might of known you would take that to a different level :whistle:

Missy D
20th-November-2005, 09:20 PM

So is it letter box then:rofl: :rofl:

WittyBird
20th-November-2005, 09:23 PM
So is it letter box then:rofl: :rofl:

I was talking about the perfectly formed kissable ones :D

Icey
20th-November-2005, 09:29 PM
I was talking about the perfectly formed kissable ones :D
And the difference is ...?

WittyBird
20th-November-2005, 09:33 PM
And the difference is ...?

Well obviously my mind isnt in the gutter :worthy:
C'mon people you know the ones where with a lick of the moist stuff they got bright red :really:

Icey
20th-November-2005, 09:34 PM
Well obviously my mind isnt in the gutter :worthy:
Since when???? :rofl:

WittyBird
20th-November-2005, 09:41 PM
Since when???? :rofl:

Err since... hhmmm err ok gimme fews mins will remember *taps fingers trying to think* errrr ok last time i remember was ... nope its gone :blush:

dee
22nd-November-2005, 10:29 AM
Don't forget to watch Richard and Judy toinght on ITV at 5 to see more of Missy D on tv :clap:

Lory
22nd-November-2005, 10:41 AM
Don't forget to watch Richard and Judy toinght on ITV at 5 to see more of Missy D on tv :clap:
I've set the alarm on my phone! :D

dee
22nd-November-2005, 05:22 PM

Got it wrong, it's on channel 4 at 5pm tonight :blush:

doc martin
22nd-November-2005, 05:45 PM
Doc martins surrounded by gays :rofl:
Oy! No I'm not.

dee
22nd-November-2005, 05:56 PM
Oy! i wish i was gay!!

:eek:

doc martin
22nd-November-2005, 06:17 PM
Doc martins surrounded by dees
Oy! i wish i was gay!!:confused:

dee
22nd-November-2005, 07:10 PM
Well i sat and i watched even burnt my dinner, and still no sis on tv :tears: i guess what they were filming was not for prime-time tv :really: only i could have a sister like that :eek:

David Bailey
22nd-November-2005, 08:22 PM
Well i sat and i watched even burnt my dinner, and still no sis on tv :tears: i guess what they were filming was not for prime-time tv :really: only i could have a sister like that :eek:
:rofl: Hey, you girls provide more than enough entertainment for all of us...