PDA

View Full Version : And it's goodbye from him...

TheTramp
26th-January-2003, 09:43 PM
So, just 12 more hours of my time in Scotland left :tears: Now seems like a good time to say my goodbyes.

Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed this last 10 days. It's been a really great trip. How come holidays go past 10 times as quickly as all other times?

Thanks to all the lovely ladies (and gentlemen) that I've had the pleasure of meeting, and dancing with. I'm not going to do names, as I'd be bound to forget someone.

Thanks especially to Lorna, Janet, Sheena and especially Fran for the excellent hospitality.

The bad news is that I'll be back again in just 12 days. Dundee and Aberdeen will never be the same again :D

Steve

PeterL
27th-January-2003, 10:23 AM
Not trying to sound like a luvvie here.

but great class on Saturday. Not bad for a begginer.

I will have to look u up next time I am in London and find out somewhere else to go besides the Jive Bar.

Lindsay
27th-January-2003, 05:16 PM
Bye bye Steve- see ya soon no doubt...

Thanks for some outrageous dancing on Saturday!

Tiggerbabe
28th-January-2003, 01:50 AM
There was some outrageous dancing wasn't there - tsk tsk! (Who was the ringleader though Lindsay?:eek: )

And a big thankyou to you Steve for the music in Perth on Thursday - it certainly seems to have made an impression on everyone who was there - they all loved it:wink:

See you soon,
Sheena x
:cheers:

Will
28th-January-2003, 02:53 AM
Know how you feel Steve.... Saying 'Goodbye' to Ceroc in Scotland is a bit of a wrench eh! Why can't everything be a bit closer together???? :tears: