PDA

View Full Version : Leaving London

Carole
17th-November-2005, 11:48 AM
Hey there,

I'm moving back to Edinburgh next Wednesday and had hoped to make it dancing before I leave London but that's looking increasingly unlikely. I know I don't post on here very often but I just wanted to take the opportunity to say goodbye to those of you in London I'm not going to see in person before I leave.

I've made some great friends through dancing and wanted to thank everyone for all the fab dances I've had over the last 2 and a bit years. I hope to be back down now and again so I'll hopefully see you around!

Take care!

Carole xx

TheTramp
17th-November-2005, 12:02 PM
Hey. That's some good news. Welcome back to Scotland.

As long as you make it up to Dundee occasionally, that'll be just fine..... :hug:

Katie
17th-November-2005, 12:13 PM
It's a shame I won't see you before you go back to Edinburgh.:sad: Best of luck with your new life in Scotland. Let me know if anything 'big' happens (if you know what I mean :wink: ) We will always have the fond memories of Hipsters and Beach Boogie.

Lots of love,

Kate xxx:flower:

Lindsay
17th-November-2005, 08:31 PM
Excellent news- welcome back Carole :cheers:
Take it you got that job then - ?
Hope to see you soon :nice:

Will
18th-November-2005, 12:14 AM
Carole,

This is a shock (to me anyway).
Gonna miss you!

Take Care back up in Scotland!

All the best :cheers:

Will

under par
18th-November-2005, 01:10 AM
I for one will miss your smile, your company and our dances.
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
look forward to seeing you somewhere again soon:kiss: :hug: :hug:

Carole
18th-November-2005, 05:16 PM
Thanks for your messages!

Yes, it's all a bit sudden. I got engaged last month so was planning to move back up north sometime next year - sorry Kate, not sure what happened to the yext I sent you about that...

I've since been made redundant so that's the real reason for moving so soon... not point job hunting here then having so do it all over again next year.

I'll miss everyone down here but will definitely still be dancing in Edinburgh and on visits to London!

Lots of love, Carole x

Katie
18th-November-2005, 08:38 PM
I got engaged last month so was planning to move back up north sometime next year

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!

That's fantastic news... :clap: :hug:

CeeCee
19th-November-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi Carole
Never met you before but wishing you luck with the move back to Edinburgh. If we'd ever met we would no doubt swapped stories about life with an 'e' on the end of our name.

Happy dancing
Carole