PDA

View Full Version : Lift needed to Route66 this friday!!

Little Monkey
16th-November-2005, 08:01 PM
Can anyone help a Little Monkey?

I've got a friend staying this week, and we both want to go to Route66 this Friday. Anyone got space in their car for two ickle people? Will it help if I say my friend is a gorgeous blonde? :wink:

This would be greatly appreciated..... Can't miss Route66 this week for anything!!!! :D You looking forward to it, CJ? :whistle:

LM :flower:

Minnie M
16th-November-2005, 08:07 PM
Me too ..... if I could get a lift please :innocent:

I may not be blonde and beautiful, but I give lufffffly hugs :whistle:

CJ
16th-November-2005, 08:45 PM
I'm travelling from Fife.

If you can squeeze in amongst all the wax, creams and lotions you'd be welcome!!

Cruella
16th-November-2005, 09:21 PM

If you can squeeze in amongst all the wax, creams and lotions you'd be welcome!!
You better add them to your insurance! It might be difficult for you to drive in such pain.:whistle: :rofl: :flower:

TheTramp
16th-November-2005, 09:25 PM
Might be going. Text me on Friday if you still haven't gotten a lift. Will make up my mind then....

dee
16th-November-2005, 09:42 PM

Wish i was going now :tears: i'd do anything to squeeze in with all that cream, wax and baby oil :drool:

foxylady
16th-November-2005, 09:43 PM
Might be going. Text me on Friday if you still haven't gotten a lift. Will make up my mind then....

You told me you were definitely going :sad: - though you were keeping some bird company (and coming to dance with me of course :rolleyes: )

TheTramp
16th-November-2005, 09:47 PM
You told me you were definitely going :sad: - though you were keeping some bird company (and coming to dance with me of course :rolleyes: )

Ah. I've started revising for the exams at the beginning of December, and realised exactly how little I know :tears:

Little Monkey
16th-November-2005, 11:39 PM

Where in Fife are you travelling from? Is it far from Dundee? Could you be bothered picking up me and my mate? Etc etc etc etc......

LM :hug:

Little Monkey
16th-November-2005, 11:41 PM
Ah. I've started revising for the exams at the beginning of December, and realised exactly how little I know :tears:

Aawww, please come out and play, Trampy. I'm sure you'll need breaks from your studies sometimes!

Will call you on Friday if I'm still stuck, to see if I can twist your arm and make you go! :hug:

Robin
17th-November-2005, 03:06 AM

So, of course, you come on the forum.:whistle:

under par
17th-November-2005, 03:13 AM
Aawww, please come out and play, Trampy. I'm sure you'll need breaks from your studies sometimes!

Will call you on Friday if I'm still stuck, to see if I can twist your arm and make you go! :hug:

He might even hit a few breaks dancing!:D :D

See if I can rile him into attending LM.

Little Monkey
17th-November-2005, 10:38 AM
He might even hit a few breaks dancing!:D :D

See if I can rile him into attending LM.

I shall do my best. I was hoping that the mention of my GORGEOUS BLONDE FRIEND might make some men jump at the chance of giving us a lift..... :D :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
17th-November-2005, 12:03 PM
I shall do my best. I was hoping that the mention of my GORGEOUS BLONDE FRIEND might make some men jump at the chance of giving us a lift..... :D :wink:
Im not shallow or anything, but how big are her boobs ?

Chicklet
17th-November-2005, 01:06 PM
odds are probably not as big as the superb examples on you YOUR OWN LOVELY BLONDE WIFE at the moment:waycool:

TheTramp
17th-November-2005, 01:33 PM
Oh. Go on then. I'll go. And you can have a lift LM. And your friend too....

Little Monkey
17th-November-2005, 02:10 PM

Woo-hooo! :clap: :clap:

Thanks Trampy! :hug: I knew it would come in handy to have a gorgeous blonde as a friend..... :wink:

Little Monkey
17th-November-2005, 02:13 PM

You'll just have to wait and see, won't you? :wink:

cheeks
17th-November-2005, 03:03 PM
I knew it would come in handy to have a gorgeous blonde as a friend..... :wink:

:confused: whether she's gorgeous or blonde won't really make much difference I'm sure our male friends aren't that shallow:whistle:

DS I'm disappionted in you for stooping so low :rolleyes:

LM you have many attributes you could use yourself without being blonde :hug:

Little Monkey
17th-November-2005, 05:09 PM
:confused: whether she's gorgeous or blonde won't really make much difference I'm sure our male friends aren't that shallow:whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LM you have many attributes you could use yourself without being blonde :hug:

Aawww, thanks! :flower:

But it seems like having a gorgeous blonde friend visiting makes it easier to get lifts, though! :whistle:

Lindsay
17th-November-2005, 08:36 PM

:yeah: magnificent, aren't they?!

Dreadful Scathe
18th-November-2005, 02:51 PM
:yeah: magnificent, aren't they?!

i dunno Ive not seen them and nobody told me how big they were.

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend Route66 this evening due to being in Liverpool- I might make Stirling on Sunday though.Whos going to that ?

sob :(

ducasi
18th-November-2005, 02:52 PM
I might make Stirling on Sunday though.Whos going to that ?
I'm hoping to make Stirling if I can get a lift from Aberdeen and then home to Glasgow...

Tiggerbabe
18th-November-2005, 06:36 PM
I might make Stirling on Sunday though.Whos going to that ? Me, I'll be there, and Franck :wink: and I believe Foxy, Sparkles, Aleks, Luca, Silver Fox, Spice'n'Easy, Giddy Giraffe and Doc Martin to name but a few :clap:

Dance Demon
18th-November-2005, 06:54 PM
Me, I'll be there, and Franck :wink: and I believe Foxy, Sparkles, Aleks, Luca, Silver Fox, Spice'n'Easy, Giddy Giraffe and Doc Martin to name but a few :clap:

Depending on how things go, Mrs DD & me might put in an appearance......Have you got any Pat Boone Sheena:wink: :rofl:

Asif
18th-November-2005, 07:12 PM
What / Where is Route66?? :confused:

Tiggerbabe
18th-November-2005, 08:05 PM
Have you got any Pat Boone Sheena:wink: :rofl:
Hee, hee, might do :rofl:

Piglet
18th-November-2005, 10:27 PM
Edinburgh! Not been there yet, but one day....

ducasi
19th-November-2005, 01:21 AM
Me, I'll be there, and Franck :wink: and I believe Foxy, Sparkles, Aleks, Luca, Silver Fox, Spice'n'Easy, Giddy Giraffe and Doc Martin to name but a few :clap:
Cool. :cool: If I can get a lift from one of you, I might just have a lift home from Stirling sorted.

Dance Demon
20th-November-2005, 02:22 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .....thanks for bringing your GORGEOUS BLONDE FRIEND along on Friday LM.........after a SHEEPISH start, she really got into the swing of things......nice to see some of our southern friends along. Silver fox, Spice n Easy, Foxylady, and Sparkles.....hope y'all had a good time.:clap: :clap:

Little Monkey
22nd-November-2005, 03:25 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .....thanks for bringing your GORGEOUS BLONDE FRIEND along on Friday LM.........after a SHEEPISH start, she really got into the swing of things......nice to see some of our southern friends along. Silver fox, Spice n Easy, Foxylady, and Sparkles.....hope y'all had a good time.:clap: :clap:

Well thank you. My gorgeous blonde friend had a great time, although I think some men were a bit disappointed to discover his true identity..... :D But I never said it was a woman, did I?? :rofl:

ducasi
22nd-November-2005, 04:10 PM
My gorgeous blonde friend .... But I never said it was a woman, did I?? Well... blonde usually implies female and blond implies male.

But if you're Norwegian, you have a good excuse...

Or you can just say you were having a blonde moment. Or a blond moment (if you were sharing the moment with a blond :wink:).

I'll stop wittering on now.

Little Monkey
22nd-November-2005, 05:51 PM
Well... blonde usually implies female and blond implies male.

But if you're Norwegian, you have a good excuse...

Or you can just say you were having a blonde moment. Or a blond moment (if you were sharing the moment with a blond :wink:).

I'll stop wittering on now.

Well, yes, but saying 'blond' instead of 'blonde' would possibly have given the game away, and then I might not have been quite so successful in getting a lift............. :whistle:

doc martin
22nd-November-2005, 05:59 PM
Well it winds from Chicago to L.A., more than 2,000 miles all the way. You go through St. Louie, Joplin, Missouri and Oklahoma City looks mighty pretty.
You'll see Amarillo, Gallup, New Mexico Flagstaff, Arizona, don't forget Winona, Kingman, Barstow, San Bernadino.

Hope that was of some help :whistle:

dee
22nd-November-2005, 06:20 PM
Well thank you. My gorgeous blonde friend had a great time, although I think some men were a bit disappointed to discover his true identity..... :D But I never said it was a woman, did I?? :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Piglet
23rd-November-2005, 01:52 PM
Thanks for bringing your "blonde" friend to Aberdeen too LM!

I had actually guessed from reading between the lines that it was a male dancer, but it was lovely to actually meet him at long last and the surprise was a good one! Thank you :flower: