PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Australia!

Will
16th-November-2005, 05:01 PM
Just seen on the BBC website that Australia won a nail-biting game against Uruguay on Penalties to qualify for the World Cup next year.

Nice to see you guys in it. I was gutted when you missed out a few years ago when Venables was in charge.

Hope you go along way.....
:cheers:

Will

KatieR
16th-November-2005, 05:03 PM
Just seen on the BBC website that Australia won a nail-biting game against Uruguay on Penalties to qualify for the World Cup next year.

Nice to see you guys in it. I was gutted when you missed out a few years ago when Venables was in charge.

Will
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!! :worthy: :cheers:

under par
17th-November-2005, 03:09 AM

Will

No sorry Will!!!! we beat them at cricket in the Ashes series:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: and to see them lose to anyone else would be just phenominal. "Poor old Uraguay " I say!

Bring on the flames.....:flower:

KatieR
17th-November-2005, 01:23 PM
No sorry Will!!!! we beat them at cricket in the Ashes series:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: and to see them lose to anyone else would be just phenominal. "Poor old Uraguay " I say!

Bring on the flames.....:flower:

For the first time in how many years? :whistle: