PDA

View Full Version : A few photos from Ashtons on Friday

El Salsero Gringo
14th-November-2005, 11:14 AM
I was trying out a flash camera I'd borrowed, so here are some of the results.

We have, in no particular order, Foxylady, Tessalicious and ZW, Tiggs Tours, Latin Lover and Mrs. Latin Lover (and LL and Tessalicious), Dizzy, Icey and Robin and Tezi

El Salsero Gringo
14th-November-2005, 11:15 AM
...continued

Dizzy
14th-November-2005, 11:33 AM
Cool Photos ESG. :worthy:

Love the new camera!! :clap:

Sparkles
14th-November-2005, 12:32 PM
Foxylady looking gorgeous as ever! :worthy:

latinlover
14th-November-2005, 01:55 PM
Awesome :worthy:

Mary
15th-November-2005, 11:04 AM
Nice pics.

M

under par
15th-November-2005, 11:49 AM
ESG you have a talent there mate. Nice shots!

El Salsero Gringo
15th-November-2005, 12:20 PM
ESG you have a talent there mate. Nice shots!Not really, just a camera that takes a picture at the moment you press the shutter button, not 1/2 of a second later when the smile on the persons' face has been replaced by a grimace, or their eyes have closed.

Similarly, a camera that can auto-focus in near darkness, and whose resolution is sufficiently high that one can decently edit the pictures afterwards.

But thank you, all the same!

(it was an EOS D10 with 20-35 Zoom lens if anyone's curious.)

Paul F
15th-November-2005, 12:36 PM
ESG you have a talent there mate. Nice shots!

Cool pictures ESG. A talent rather unlike my mum.

She came back from a trip to Canada with the usual slide show of pictures. One of which was of the two people who my parents had gone to see stood under the wing of an old warplane.
To get them and the plane in she stood about 30 metres back. All the picture showed was the huge plane and 2 tiny, dark silhouettes underneath one wing :rolleyes:

Isnt technology great !

bobgadjet
15th-November-2005, 02:23 PM
a camera that can auto-focus in near darkness, and whose resolution is sufficiently high that one can decently edit the pictures afterwards.
(it was an EOS D10 with 20-35 Zoom lens if anyone's curious.)
Far too much information :whistle: :confused: :sick: :innocent:

El Salsero Gringo
15th-November-2005, 03:13 PM
Far too much information :whistle: :confused: :sick: :innocent:I think you missed a couple there Bob: how about a :devil:, a :rolleyes:, a couple of :blush::blush:'s, a :na: and a :what:, then a :tears: and finally a few :flower::flower::flower:'s and a :D to finish off with?

Otherwise I might get the wrong idea!

ducasi
15th-November-2005, 05:03 PM
:rolleyes:

Minnie M
15th-November-2005, 05:14 PM
Awesome :worthy:
:yeah: :drool: especially those 2 sexy dancers - it would make a great poster :clap:

dee
15th-November-2005, 06:02 PM
Wish you came to Camber ESG i'm sure there would of been some great snaps you could of taken :innocent:

Robin
16th-November-2005, 10:46 AM
...continued

OMG!

We've been posted !

ArgggHH!