PDA

View Full Version : look for clips of Paul Warden & Catriona Wiles

Yliander
12th-November-2005, 03:03 PM
hi guys am looking for clips of Paul Warden & Catriona Wiles - they are going to be in Aus teaching some WCS workshops next year and am curious to see them dance before signing up for the workshops - have only vaguely heard of them.

Does anyone have or know where I could get some clips of these guys dancing WCS?

Simon
13th-November-2005, 06:33 PM
Sign up now. They are inspiring teachers! :worthy: (Plus make sure you get a private!)

Lindsay
13th-November-2005, 09:01 PM
Sign up now. They are inspiring teachers! :worthy: (Plus make sure you get a private!)

:yeah:
You won't be disappointed :grin:

ads
14th-November-2005, 03:35 AM
Yes I can not wait they come highly recommended and I am sure that they will improve my dancing and teaching.

Yliander
14th-November-2005, 01:27 PM
:yeah:
You won't be disappointed :grin:

all very encouraging - but would still like to see them dance - the CMJ site has one clip - but would like to see a bit more.

I have the delima of funds to for workshop would have to come out of UK travel fund.....

Donna
14th-November-2005, 01:44 PM
Yes I can not wait they come highly recommended and I am sure that they will improve my dancing and teaching.

True. I think WCS is definately one style you should learn as the footwork is fab and if used in ya modern jive, livens it up a bit. Go for it! I'm doing a bit of WCS now and it's excellent!

Mie
14th-November-2005, 02:55 PM
For clips of Paul and Catrina dancing I would suggest to go straight to the source. Email Cat: cat@westcoastswing.co.uk

But, I agree with everything posted above. They are both amazing dancers and teachers so BOOK UP NOW!

Donna
16th-November-2005, 01:44 PM
For clips of Paul and Catrina dancing I would suggest to go straight to the source. Email Cat: cat@westcoastswing.co.uk

But, I agree with everything posted above. They are both amazing dancers and teachers so BOOK UP NOW!

I'd actually like to see Catrina at her best. I seen her once at Will and Kates wedding do but she had a long tight skirt on and couldn't do that much unfortunately. I've heard people mention her a lot as well.

David Bailey
16th-November-2005, 09:00 PM
True. I think WCS is definately one style you should learn as the footwork is fab and if used in ya modern jive, livens it up a bit. Go for it! I'm doing a bit of WCS now and it's excellent!
A friend of mine was being told last weekend by an enthusiastic Westie "The reason all WCS dancers are good, is..."

He would have expounded on the theme, to the tune of footwork being the foundation of brilliance, but he then realised my friend was a non-Westie, and was giving him That Look... :whistle: :rofl: