PDA

View Full Version : Wot U doin?

DianaS
11th-November-2005, 03:41 PM
I'm eating jelly babies and sitting naked under my clothes.
vry bored
Its Friday!

Tessalicious
11th-November-2005, 03:47 PM
I'm eating jelly babies and sitting naked under my clothes.
vry bored
Its Friday!I'm debating with my colleague (a die-hard heavy rock/metal fan) whether all possible musical combinations have already been written and therefore every song written now or in the future could be viewed as plagiaristic.

I didn't, of course, mention salsa music; I thought that might strengthen his case.

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
11th-November-2005, 03:50 PM
I've been on the net for around 3 hours researching New York, i've also got the 'E! Entertainment' channel on in the background...so i'm having fun :D I really should be working though, but coursework is meant for the weekend :whistle:

Can I have some of your jelly babies?, i'll give you some of my fruit pastels, but they're nearly finished so you'd better hurry!

DianaS
11th-November-2005, 03:52 PM
I've been on the net for around 3 hours researching New York, i've also got the 'E! Entertainment' channel on in the background...so i'm having fun :D I really should be working though, but coursework is meant for the weekend :whistle:

Can I have some of your jelly babies?, i'll give you some of my fruit pastels, but they're nearly finished so you'd better hurry!
Have a vblack one they've got that little bit more jelly :wink:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
11th-November-2005, 03:58 PM
Have a vblack one they've got that little bit more jelly :wink:

Umm :drool: Is Diana still bored?

DianaS
11th-November-2005, 04:08 PM
Umm :drool: Is Diana still bored?
Hmm I'm munching black jelly babies...
and my minds drifting

LMC
11th-November-2005, 04:08 PM
Creating games threads 'cos I'm bored too...

DianaS
11th-November-2005, 04:10 PM
Creating games threads 'cos I'm bored too...
Lets play!
Wots your favourite??

TiggsTours
11th-November-2005, 04:12 PM
I'm debating with my colleague (a die-hard heavy rock/metal fan) whether all possible musical combinations have already been written and therefore every song written now or in the future could be viewed as plagiaristic.

I didn't, of course, mention salsa music; I thought that might strengthen his case.
Get Nigel Anderson in on the argument, he gives a very strong case as to why Beethoven's 12th symphony (of something) is exactly the same as Michael Jackson's Thriller! When he plays them both, you can even hear it.

LMC
11th-November-2005, 04:29 PM
Lets play!
Wots your favourite??
Unfortunately, it can't be played online... :devil:

Tessalicious
11th-November-2005, 04:33 PM
Get Nigel Anderson in on the argument, he gives a very strong case as to why Beethoven's 12th symphony (of something) is exactly the same as Michael Jackson's Thriller! When he plays them both, you can even hear it.But he only wrote 9!?

I'll have a listen to Thriller when I get home - at the moment we've got Deep Purple, which makes it a bit hard to audialise (ok I know its not a word, but I'm sure you know what I mean) either Thriller or Beethoven - and see if I can work out which one it is.

El Salsero Gringo
11th-November-2005, 05:01 PM
What am I doing? I've just sat down at my desk, and broken the chair under my own weight. I'm writing this kneeling on the floor as I look at my wrecked furniture.

(You just know that important news breaks first on the Forum.)

EDIT: I'm actually standing up now.

Chicklet
11th-November-2005, 05:08 PM
I have just got a new bun in the oven.

David Bailey
11th-November-2005, 05:08 PM
What am I doing? I've just sat down at my desk, and broken the chair under my own weight. I'm writing this kneeling on the floor as I look at my wrecked furniture.

(You just know that important news breaks first on the Forum.)

EDIT: I'm actually standing up now.
I'm now wondering if 666 is really the Number of the Beast. :eek:

TiggsTours
11th-November-2005, 05:13 PM
But he only wrote 9!?
That's why I said

(or something)
I'm not familiar with the complete works of Beethoven, I'm afraid, like listening to classical music, haven't got a clue what it all is, or who its by. My music teacher at school ruined the Pastoral Symphony for generations of children in my local area by teaching us the following words to sing to it:

Beethoven wrote it, for you, and you, and me,
He wrote it, he wrote it, The Pastoral Symphony

But then, at least I know how it goes, ingrained on my brain for life.

Anyway, what am I doing right now, disrupting another thread by taking it off on a tangerine, yet again!:clap: :rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
11th-November-2005, 07:08 PM
I'm now wondering if 666 is really the Number of the Beast. :eek:

don't forget the country + std code

I just went for a wallk in the park in the pitch black evening. Windy!

DavidB
11th-November-2005, 07:31 PM
Just being thankful I'm not driving in London at the moment.