PDA

View Full Version : Aluminium Foil Hats: URGENT WARNING

El Salsero Gringo
11th-November-2005, 11:15 AM
This is an important message.

Many Forumites will be in the habit of wearing their aluminium foil hats either throughout the day and night, or at least at times of stress - to prevent the ingress of control signals from No.10 Downing Street, The White House, Kremlin, black helicopters, spy satellites and aliens (not necessarily in that order) and to prevent those same agencies from reading their thoughts.

Some recent research carried out at MIT (http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/) indicates that the wearing of the AFH may be counterproductive to these goals since they may amplify radio signals in the frequency bands under government control. All forumites should check through the research at the above link to establish their satisfaction with their own anti-mindcontrol protocols, which they may need to update in the light of this latest research.

For my part, I find this new development most troubling; I think I shall have to go lie down for a bit.

Finally - could a moderator *please* make this thread a sticky? It's vital that the message gets to everyone.

LMC
11th-November-2005, 11:20 AM
Wibble

Gojive
11th-November-2005, 11:28 AM
Nurse!!!

TiggsTours
11th-November-2005, 11:30 AM
I'm OK, I have all the protection I need, blonde hair!

Little Monkey
11th-November-2005, 11:34 AM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ooooh, my sides are hurting again!

DavidB
11th-November-2005, 11:52 AM
I can remember a report concerning the effects of too much cheesecake exposure for donkeys. It leads to a condition called EBBB (Equine Biscuit-Base Brain) where the brain cells first become crumbly, and then get packed very closely together.

The effect on the poor animal is very disturbing. First is a tendency to start jumping around randomly - hence the common name for the disease 'Dancing Ass Syndrome'. This is soon followed by a requirement to spout random drivel (this is known as the Will Hargreaves Symptom).

Fortunately there is a cure. The process of cheesecake preparation releases certain chemicals that can reverse this process. However actual ingestion of the cheescake will cause a rapid decline, so you have to give them away as soon as they are ready to eat.

TiggsTours
11th-November-2005, 11:56 AM
I can remember a report concerning the effects of too much cheesecake exposure for donkeys. It leads to a condition called EBBB (Equine Biscuit-Base Brain) where the brain cells first become crumbly, and then get packed very closely together.

The effect on the poor animal is very disturbing. First is a tendency to start jumping around randomly - hence the common name for the disease 'Dancing Ass Syndrome'. This is soon followed by a requirement to spout random drivel (this is known as the Will Hargreaves Symptom).

Fortunately there is a cure. The process of cheesecake preparation releases certain chemicals that can reverse this process. However actual ingestion of the cheescake will cause a rapid decline, so you have to give them away as soon as they are ready to eat.
Does eating cheesecake help to overcome the effects of blonde hair syndrome?

DianaS
11th-November-2005, 12:04 PM
Thank you Gringo
May you go in peace.

Another warning
Protect your ass
a guy came to the door yesterday morning really early saying he was doing a survey and would I mind showing him my ass. I checked his card and it all seemed kosher so I did. It didn't take long and was very discreetly done. He seeemed very professional about it. This morning I got a photo of it emailed to me telling me if I didn't pay him money he would send it to my mother and The Sun.
I felt sick and shocked, I've been conned!! :eek: and worse than that there's evidence :sick: .

I didn't know he had a camera. It's just a sick variation of happy slapping.
I feel so cheap, and so used... there's nothing I can do. But please so send this on to your friends and protect them,
I wish someone had told me:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

El Salsero Gringo
11th-November-2005, 01:47 PM
Does eating cheesecake help to overcome the effects of blonde hair syndrome?Sweetheart, nothing overcomes the effect of having blonde hair. You'll just have to come to terms with it.

TiggsTours
11th-November-2005, 01:49 PM
Sweetheart, nothing overcomes the effect of having blonde hair. You'll just have to come to terms with it.
You just don't want me sampling your cheesecake, cheapskate!:wink:

El Salsero Gringo
11th-November-2005, 01:53 PM

Fortunately there is a cure. The process of cheesecake preparation releases certain chemicals that can reverse this process. However actual ingestion of the cheescake will cause a rapid decline, so you have to give them away as soon as they are ready to eat.Funnily enough, I had a very similar email last month. It said my dancing would be much improved if I took a correspondence course in cake-making, and to enrol could I please send $50 and a sample cheesecake to Ms. L. Baker (actually, it could have been Barker) c/o The Equine Baking Center, PO Box 453, Wilmington, VA.

I haven't heard back yet.

DianaS
11th-November-2005, 02:57 PM
Funnily enough, I had a very similar email last month. It said my dancing would be much improved if I took a correspondence course in cake-making, and to enrol could I please send $50 and a sample cheesecake to Ms. L. Baker (actually, it could have been Barker) c/o The Equine Baking Center, PO Box 453, Wilmington, VA.

I haven't heard back yet.
You got the wrong address boyo
Try
10 Downing street
London

And make sure that its had a good sprinkling of icing sugar

ChrisA
12th-November-2005, 02:46 AM
It said my dancing would be much improved if I could please send $50
Bargain :clap:

killingtime
15th-November-2005, 05:08 PM
It said my dancing would be much improved if I took a correspondence course in cake-making, and to enrol could I please send $50...

Are you sure it said your dancing would be much improved?

stewart38
16th-November-2005, 01:46 PM

Many Forumites will be in the habit of wearing their aluminium foil hats either throughout the day and night, or at least at times of stress - to prevent the ingress of control signals from No.10 Downing Street, The White House, Kremlin, black helicopters, spy satellites and aliens (not necessarily in that order) and to prevent those same agencies from reading their thoughts.

Some recent research carried out at MIT (http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/) indicates that the wearing of the AFH may be counterproductive to these goals since they may amplify radio signals in the frequency bands under government control. All forumites should check through the research at the above link to establish their satisfaction with their own anti-mindcontrol protocols, which they may need to update in the light of this latest research.

For my part, I find this new development most troubling; I think I shall have to go lie down for a bit.

Finally - could a moderator *please* make this thread a sticky? It's vital that the message gets to everyone.

I think if i was the goverment id find a under handed way of getting published 'independent stats' to support the theory that wearing aluminium foil hats dont work. I dont buy.:mad:

I find wearing said hat and using the Daily Mail as a shield, which provides me with a constant supply of 'gibbersh' ' that interfers with any rationale un bias thinking i may ever have had helps.

So in a nut shell wear foil hats, sleep under the kitchen sink and read the daily mail. You becomes so detached from reality you wont even know what the government is :yeah: Hey maybe thats what they want :what:

I'm OK, I have all the protection I need, blonde hair!

ok this is a rather hairless joke

some of us who gave up standing on their heads to retain said hair years ago had no choice but to wear the foil hats :mad:

El Salsero Gringo
16th-November-2005, 01:56 PM
I think if i was the goverment id find a under handed way of getting published 'independent stats' to support the theory that wearing aluminium foil hats dont work. I dont buy.:mad: A conspiracy theorist after my own heart!

Or, you could be a government plant, spreading misinformation.

Or maybe that's what you want me to think to fool me into ignoring you.

Or ...

(Time for the pink tablets and another little lie-down, I think.)

stewart38
16th-November-2005, 02:57 PM
A conspiracy theorist after my own heart!

Or, you could be a government plant, spreading misinformation.

Or maybe that's what you want me to think to fool me into ignoring you.

Or ...

(Time for the pink tablets and another little lie-down, I think.)

If i am a government plant id be aware of it :mad:

or would I , if the hat does amplify the waves I wouldnt be aware that I was being used as a plant,id think I was aware but wouldnt be aware. :what:

So basically I donk know if I am or not :sad:

So who is going to decide wether the hat stays on or not ? Lets ask Tony Blair (that could be a bluff ?)