PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Dancing comes to Bristol???

Saxylady
9th-November-2005, 02:22 PM
Just found this on the diary page of the Kingdom of Dance website:

Saturday 12th Boobing in Bristol.

What have CB and I signed up for??? :eek:

See http://www.kingdomofdance.co.uk/page~page~diary.html if you don't believe me!!

DianaS
9th-November-2005, 04:23 PM
Just found this on the diary page of the Kingdom of Dance website:

Saturday 12th Boobing in Bristol.

What have CB and I signed up for??? :eek:

See http://www.kingdomofdance.co.uk/page~page~diary.html if you don't believe me!!
Sorry is this a promot for KoD or am I missing something:confused:

Saxylady
9th-November-2005, 04:26 PM
Sorry is this a promot for KoD or am I missing something:confused:

Not meant to be - sorry. We signed up for something called Boppin' Bristol and it's been put on KoD website as something else. I just thought it was funny, that's all. Never mind...back to the mundane things in life...

ducasi
9th-November-2005, 04:50 PM
I thought is was funny too, but I couldn't work out what the typo was... Still can't figure out how you get from Boppin' to Boobing. :confused:

Unless it's another one of those Freudian slaps... :devil:

Baruch
9th-November-2005, 06:17 PM
We signed up for something called Boppin' Bristol
So did we, but then it turned out we're moving house on that day so we had to get a refund instead :tears: (didn't know moving date when we got the tickets).

and it's been put on KoD website as something else.
Boobin in Bristol, eh? Wonder if I could make it for an hour or two, then? :wink: :blush:

clevedonboy
9th-November-2005, 09:47 PM
good luck with the move Barry

Baruch
10th-November-2005, 12:40 AM
good luck with the move Barry
Cheers, Andrew. It's been a bit of a nightmare getting to this point, so hopefully everything will go smoothly (at last) this weekend.

ElaineB
10th-November-2005, 08:23 AM
So did we, but then it turned out we're moving house on that day so we had to get a refund instead :tears: (didn't know moving date when we got the tickets).

Boobin in Bristol, eh? Wonder if I could make it for an hour or two, then? :wink: :blush:

They supply tassles as well so I hear! :whistle:

Good luck with the house move Barry - enlist lots of friends - they will be useless at unpacking, but it will be good fun when it comes to christening the place! :D

Elaine

Saxylady
10th-November-2005, 07:32 PM
They supply tassles as well so I hear! :whistle:

Wonder if there's a minimum cup size to qualify???

Graham W
14th-November-2005, 04:25 PM
..I can reassure everyone that the only boobs in sight were my missed steps on the hip hop cabaret... it was an ace day., hope u agree?

;-)

G