PDA

View Full Version : Spreading it around

Will
9th-November-2005, 01:21 PM
Does anyone know if the "Spreading it around" caveat to Rep has been extended? I'm feel like it's suddenly taking a lot longer before you can rep some again once you're repped them a first time.

Is this anyone elses experience or is it just my imagination?

Will

Lynn
9th-November-2005, 01:52 PM
Does anyone know if the "Spreading it around" caveat to Rep has been extended? I'm feel like it's suddenly taking a lot longer before you can rep some again once you're repped them a first time.

WillYou can spread some in my direction if you find that helpful. Always happy to help. :whistle:

(Argh! DJ's rep tart condition must be contagious! :rofl: )

Dizzy
9th-November-2005, 02:36 PM
Re: Power Points

The number of time you can rep anyone isn't connected to your power. There are two simple rules that apply:

- You can only give reputation (+ or -) 10 times a day.
- You must rep another 6 different people before you can rep the same person again.

That's it, no big secret or mystery.

This was only posted recently so i hope it helps.

dee
9th-November-2005, 07:10 PM

Will

Well i have spread it around quite a bit these days, but still can't rep the person i repped ages ago.

Groovy Dancer
9th-November-2005, 07:23 PM

Will

Just rep me if you can't do anything else(that is a +ive rep now:blush: )

:rofl: :rofl:

SilverFox
9th-November-2005, 07:25 PM
Well i have spread it around quite a bit these days....:devil: :devil: