What's the plan?

:what:

ZW

Paul F
8th-November-2005, 04:29 PM

TiggsTours
8th-November-2005, 04:36 PM
Don't know, all depends if I've been signed off to drive, as I'm having laser eye surgery the week before!

If I have, I'll either be at Bromley or Oxford, if I haven't, I'll be at home, making jam! :tears:

Paul F
8th-November-2005, 04:38 PM
Where did the 3 seperate threads go?

:sad:

It could have got really confusing :D

David Bailey
8th-November-2005, 04:40 PM
:yeah:
Good God, ZW, you've changed your, err, stripes - I thought you were the Yoda of fence-sitters?

Cruella
8th-November-2005, 04:56 PM
Good God, ZW, you've changed your, err, stripes - I thought you were the Yoda of fence-sitters?
Aah, but she is fence sitting, she hasn't voted yet! Although i'm pretty sure i know where she's going:wink:

Lory
8th-November-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm going to the Royal Albert Hall, to see Jools Holland :waycool:

Zebra Woman
8th-November-2005, 05:02 PM

Given a choice I would choose Funky Lush of course....

But this time I am on the fence for a very good reason.

I'm expecting a baby

niece/nephew on 20th.....:wink:

ZW:flower:

Zebra Woman
8th-November-2005, 05:03 PM
Where did the 3 seperate threads go?

:sad:

It could have got really confusing :D

A friendly moderator helped clear up my mess. :blush:

Thanks Lory :hug: .

Cruella
8th-November-2005, 05:04 PM

I'm expecting a baby

Oh Alison you shouldn't of put that last bit!! Imagine the gossip that could have caused:rofl:

El Salsero Gringo
8th-November-2005, 05:05 PM

I'm expecting a baby

{BIG snip}

Good Lord, that gave me a shock!

Paul F
8th-November-2005, 05:08 PM
So.....

What's the plan?

I will give you 3 guesses where Im going :D

Minnie M
8th-November-2005, 05:10 PM
Rhythm Riot - Camber Sands :clap: :clap:

Although very sad gonna miss Funky Lush and T-Jive :sad:

However, I will be dancing to 5am each morning that weekend (they actually stop the music at 5am) :whistle:

Rebecca
8th-November-2005, 05:17 PM
I'm working in London that weekend anyway so it will be great to take the opportunity to come over to 'Funky Lush' - the title describes me perfectly on a normal saturday night!

I'll be staying with my sister and might try to persuade her to come too, and the Captain of course ;)

R :flower:

Paul F
8th-November-2005, 05:31 PM
I'm working in London that weekend anyway so it will be great to take the opportunity to come over to 'Funky Lush' - the title describes me perfectly on a normal saturday night!

I'll be staying with my sister and might try to persuade her to come too, and the Captain of course ;)

R :flower:

Are you and CF around for the t-jive too? Hope so.

A weekend of Funky Luscioussnessess and T-Jive

:drool: :drool: :drool:

philsmove
8th-November-2005, 07:07 PM
St Bonns

Bristol

David Bailey
8th-November-2005, 08:00 PM
Me too - I was counting back the months to see where I was in February... :whistle:

ChrisA
8th-November-2005, 08:33 PM
..... :yeah:

Far more so than that scary thing MsFab posted.... :D

under par
9th-November-2005, 12:33 AM

Far more so than that scary thing MsFab posted....

I don't understand this shock thing ....ZW is a young ...........married.......... fertile..... wife why should she not have a neice or nephew???:whistle:

under par
9th-November-2005, 12:36 AM

under par
9th-November-2005, 12:52 AM

Mrs Par and I managed a travel Lodge at Heston M4 services for £26 for 26th Nov so we can be ready for Tjive without a return trip to south coast.

(www.travellodge.co.uk)

Might be a bit on noisy side butwe will be all the more fresh for Tjive..

Any one for Funkylush/Tjive breakfast some where in west London:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

any takers post or pm..:clap: :clap:

senorita
9th-November-2005, 09:37 AM

I'm expecting a baby

SHeeeshhhhhhh my heart nearly came outta my chest there!!!!! :what: .... was getting excited for a new baby Zebra :clap: for a minute there I was having palputations :rofl: ....until I scrolled down :blush: :whistle: ...time for a cup of Tea to chill out.. ...:D

senorita
9th-November-2005, 09:41 AM
I'm sitting on the fence at mo...but I think its between..

Funky Lush - Southall
or
spinderalle ball-Oxford

Minnie M
9th-November-2005, 02:40 PM
Just got an email from Phil 'stompin' Ducket - there is a charity dance at Hove Town Hall this Saturday the 26th November AND .................. it's a Christmas Dance... the first of the season :clap:

Paul F
9th-November-2005, 02:43 PM
Just got an email from Phil 'stompin' Ducket - there is a charity dance at Hove Town Hall this Saturday the 26th November AND .................. it's a Christmas Dance... the first of the season :clap:

That late :what:

I had my Christmas party months ago :rolleyes: :)

Rebecca
11th-November-2005, 12:56 AM

I'm working until 5ish on the sunday but might come along after - i just need to figure the logistics.

Great dancing with you Monday night though Paul - I'll make the effort for more fun dances like that :clap:

Will
11th-November-2005, 01:08 AM
I shall be attending the brand-spanking-new FUNKY LUSH!:waycool:

Feelingpink
11th-November-2005, 04:56 PM
I shall be attending the brand-spanking-new FUNKY LUSH!:waycool:Spanking is included? Will there be a lesson? Or is that part of the 'jam'? :wink:

Zebra Woman
11th-November-2005, 05:21 PM
Mrs Par and I managed a travel Lodge at Heston M4 services for £26 for 26th Nov so we can be ready for Tjive without a return trip to south coast.

(www.travellodge.co.uk)

Might be a bit on noisy side butwe will be all the more fresh for Tjive..

Any one for Funkylush/Tjive breakfast some where in west London:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

any takers post or pm..:clap: :clap:

Nice plan UP :worthy:

I wish I had acted sooner and organised a Funky Lucious Girly Slumber Party in one of those £26 rooms. :drool: :devil:

Sadly the £26 rooms have all gone at Heston. Is there anywhere else cheap nearby?

(I'm still on the fence btw)

ZW

Bex
11th-November-2005, 06:02 PM
Well Billco and I will be at Bromley, a venue I haven't been to before but met loads of fab Bromley dancers on a Ceroc Barcelona holiday a couple of years ago, so am looking forward to seeing a few familiar faces. Not forgetting the lurverly Kristen and Funky Si who we'll hopefully be catching up with too :hug:

Gutted though to be missing the opening night of Funky Lush :tears: but TWK and Divi know we'll be with them in spirit :flower: .

Will hopefully have enough energy for the T-Jive on the Sunday.

LMC
14th-November-2005, 11:15 AM
If I've got my timezone calculations right, I shall be sitting in immigration at Washington DC (Dulles I believe) before flying down to Austin TX. Work, not play (although I will fit in a couple of days sightseeing).

Will
14th-November-2005, 12:29 PM
I've just looked at the poll for this thread and seen that "Funky Lush" is rather running away with it at the moment. So to ensure that other venues do get a look in and encourage a more even spread of dancers, I've taken it upon myself to give y'all a sneak preview of what DJ Kenobe will be wearing at the inaugral "Funky Lush" event.

http://austinwm.club.fr/HTLM/Photos/T/The_Macho_Man/The_Macho_Man_Randy_Savage_-_Randy_Poffo_08.jpg

ChrisA
14th-November-2005, 12:33 PM
I've just looked at the poll for this thread and seen that "Funky Lush" is rather running away with it at the moment. So to ensure that other venues do get a look in and encourage a more even spread of dancers, I've taken it upon myself to give y'all a sneak preview of what DJ Kenobe will be wearing at the inaugral "Funky Lush" event.

A bit sombre by his usual standards then.

Paul F
14th-November-2005, 06:20 PM
Ive told him he can borrow it for 2 nights then i need it back. I have a wedding to go to :)

Bex
14th-November-2005, 06:22 PM

I think that its great Toby's decided to give his wedding outfit another airing :whistle:

Mary
15th-November-2005, 10:59 AM
I shall be attending the brand-spanking-new FUNKY LUSH!:waycool:

Yup, no contest. Funky-Lush on the Saturday night (until 1am!) and T-dance on the Sunday to catch up on the gossip.:clap: :clap:

M

Puddy Tat
15th-November-2005, 11:16 AM
It's Funky Lush for me too and the T-Jive, after teaching Pilates and I'm getting very excited! :clap:
Nearly as excited as the 'almost' prospect of a new baby Zebra.:clap::clap:

Paul F
15th-November-2005, 01:00 PM
It's Funky Lush for me too and the T-Jive, after teaching Pilates and I'm getting very excited! :clap:
Nearly as excited as the 'almost' prospect of a new baby Zebra.:clap::clap:

Im getting really excited about that weekend too. I dont think I have ever had a weekend with 2 such events on consecutive days.
On the one hand I am, of course, excited from a personal interest as I find the music and atmosphere allows me to explore dancing in various ways.

The second reason is because I would love to see people who are not used to these events get something out of it. If I can dance with ladies who may be a bit unsure of what to expect and ,hopefully, help them to enjoy the dance then that would make my day. I have no evidence but Im sure there must be many many people who would love to expand from the "thump thump" culture of many nights. If the powers that be can tempt these people into FL im sure they will get a friendly welcome and it may well open up some new avenues!
Of course many people may like the usual pop music stuff and may not be happy at FL but I really do hope that even a few may be tempted to experiment ;)

under par
15th-November-2005, 01:38 PM
Im getting really excited about that weekend too. I dont think I have ever had a weekend with 2 such events on consecutive days.

<<snip>>

If the powers that be can tempt these people into FL im sure they will get a friendly welcome and it may well open up some new avenues!
Of course many people may like the usual pop music stuff and may not be happy at FL but I really do hope that even a few may be tempted to experiment ;)

Agree with you Paul.

I for one hope the edgy music:worthy: :worthy: will inspire the dancers:yeah: :clap:

Lee
15th-November-2005, 01:41 PM
I'll be on Val & Daves Advanced Blues Class during the day :clap: :clap: :clap:

This workshop will encompass routines featuring dips drops and seducers. There will also be 2 bonus competition moves taught, Corkscrew and Scoot.

Therefore i might not even make Putney in the evening cause i'm a wimp :eek: :what: :(

Lee
I'm blonde, what's your excuse?
Copyright ‘LMC’

Mary
18th-November-2005, 12:13 PM
Only a week to go now for Funky-Lush and I'm getting quite excited about it.:clap: :clap: :clap: Well, OK, I'm getting REALLY excited about it.

Been away for awhile so haven't caught up with gossip and stuff, so who else is going - I want names dammit!

M

Will
18th-November-2005, 12:47 PM
Only a week to go now for Funky-Lush and I'm getting quite excited about it.:clap: :clap: :clap: Well, OK, I'm getting REALLY excited about it.

Been away for awhile so haven't caught up with gossip and stuff, so who else is going - I want names dammit!

M
Me and the wife.

Rose
19th-November-2005, 10:51 PM
I am a bit of a stranger now to the forum but it is good to be back. Loved reading the banter tonight. Edinburgh will be the place to be .............freezing outside but hot hot hot inside.

Lynn
20th-November-2005, 03:44 PM
Well as I actually have a dancing option this Sat I thought I would post. Afternoon - Lindy workshops with guest teacher from Dublin. Early evening - giving a short lecture/talk on Rastafarianism. :what: Later on (from 10pm) Swing music night (presumably so we can practice our Lindy, but I'm also hoping for some MJ dances).:clap:

Cruella
21st-November-2005, 11:50 AM
Very excited only 5 days to go till Funky Lush.:clap: Just wish i could do the TJive too:sad:

Rhythm King
21st-November-2005, 02:09 PM
Well now I'm back in the World, I'll be going to Funky Lush and the T-Jive:clap: :clap: :clap:

R-K :cheers:

Cruella
21st-November-2005, 02:39 PM
Well now I'm back in the World, I'll be going to Funky Lush and the T-Jive:clap: :clap: :clap:

R-K :cheers:
OK don't rub it in.:sad:

senorita
21st-November-2005, 02:57 PM
Very excited only 5 days to go till Funky Lush.:clap: Just wish i could do the TJive too:sad:

How many days left did you say cruella..!!?? I need it in bigger font cant read it!
where is underpar when you need him?? :D ..how many days left matey?

PS Lovely seeing you on Friday Mr Par...And thanks for the lovely dance,...and was lovely to meet the stunning Mrs Par at last. :nice:

Cruella
21st-November-2005, 03:00 PM
How many days left did you say cruella..!!?? I need it in bigger font cant read it!

Wish i could oblige but my computers very ill at the moment and it won't let me enlarge anything!

Dizzy
21st-November-2005, 03:06 PM
Wish i could oblige but my computers very ill at the moment and it won't let me enlarge anything!

Let me help you out......

ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO UNTIL FUNKY LUSH!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Is that big enough??!! :rolleyes:

senorita
21st-November-2005, 03:17 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :hug:

Msfab
21st-November-2005, 03:32 PM

Is that as big as you can get it Dizzy?
5 DAYS TO GO UNTIL FUNKY LUSH!!!

Stuart
21st-November-2005, 04:28 PM
I'm planning to go and see "The Constant Gardener" if it is still on locally.

Andreas
21st-November-2005, 09:59 PM

Couldn't have been you. Looking at your avatar you are still looking :innocent:

CJ
22nd-November-2005, 01:51 PM
BANANAPHONE 2005

Sat 26th November 2005

The Concourse at St. James Centre (just outside HMV) at 1419 (2.19pm)

Bring your own banana.

1. Have a 2 minute 'phone' conversation into banana-phone.

2. Eat banana.

3. Go on with the rest of your lives.

__________________________________________________ _______

I'll be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Then, possibly Marco's for a birthday dance...

Msfab
23rd-November-2005, 12:11 PM
ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TO THE FIRST FUNKY LUSH!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LMC
23rd-November-2005, 12:14 PM
whispering
I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that? What am I missing on Saturday?

:tears: Hope it's a fantastic success, which means there'll be another one I CAN get to

Msfab
23rd-November-2005, 12:57 PM
I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that? What am I missing on Saturday?

:tears: Hope it's a fantastic success, which means there'll be another one I CAN get to

You'll just have to make sure you come to the next one, Which I believe is an afternoon Tjive on the 8th of January 2006! LMC you'd better give your boss this date make sure he doesnt go getting any funny ideas!:whistle:

Zebra Woman
24th-November-2005, 05:09 PM
Just in case there is anyone left out there who is wondering where the Funkiest Lushest place to be on Saturday will be:
here is a map (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?local=h&amp;scale=10000&amp;title=Funky-Lush%20@%20the%20Sapphire%20Ballroom&amp;pc=UB2%204AU&amp; icon=x%22%3eFunky-Lush%20@%20the%20Sapphire%20Ballroom)

Miss Conduct, Cruella, Senorita and I will be there at 8PM.

It's not often we get the chance to dance to a full five hours of Smooth Funky Luscious Lounge music, and we intend to make the most of it.

Have a great night wherever you are, especially those devoted individuals who are staying at home to make jam.

It's not too late to change your mind you know. :whistle:

David Bailey
24th-November-2005, 05:23 PM
Have a great night wherever you are, especially those devoted individuals who are staying at home to make jam.
How does one make jam, exactly?

Yes it is :grumpy icon:

LMC
24th-November-2005, 05:29 PM
At least you're not going to be sat in immigration at Dulles :even more grumpy icon: - if you are, bring a pack of cards, I challenge you to a game of Snap - realistic sound effects obligatory :devil:

Zebra Woman
24th-November-2005, 05:39 PM

Homemade jam?

the hard way (http://www.cooksrecipes.com/sauces/jams-and-preserves-recipes.html)

Or the easy way -

Go to the WI market and buy some from a nice lady, then go dancing.

:innocent:

Paul F
24th-November-2005, 06:30 PM

I will be there at 8 too, or at least thats the plan. Whether it actually happens or not is to be seen :blush:

Gus
24th-November-2005, 06:46 PM
Miss Conduct, Cruella, Senorita and I will be there at 8PM. Ahhh ... so there will be someone there when I play the openning set.:rolleyes: Thats a relief ... had a vision of me playing to an empty hall before people turned up for the Sheepman and TWK sets. They are only trusting me with 1 hour so you won't have to endure too many Cool Catz tracks.

under par
24th-November-2005, 06:52 PM
Ahhh ... so there will be someone there when I play the openning set.:rolleyes: Thats a relief ... had a vision of me playing to an empty hall before people turned up for the Sheepman and TWK sets. They are only trusting me with 1 hour so you won't have to endure too many Cool Catz tracks.

I haven't heard any Cool Catz so Mrs Par and I will be there too:clap:

Lory
24th-November-2005, 06:52 PM
ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TO THE FIRST FUNKY LUSH!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I hope it goes really well :cheers:

but for those of us who can't make it :sad: please don't rub it in too much on Sunday! :flower: :cheers:

Gus
24th-November-2005, 07:02 PM
I haven't heard any Cool Catz so Mrs Par and I will be there too:clap:Fear not ... it will be a modified Cool Catz set ... there is a distinct 'sound' to Funky Lush, and thats what the DJs will be working within ... now if I can just work out what it is myslef I might actualy stand a chance of putting together a playlist :o

David Bailey
24th-November-2005, 10:56 PM
Homemade jam?

the hard way (http://www.cooksrecipes.com/sauces/jams-and-preserves-recipes.html)

Or the easy way -

Go to the WI market and buy some from a nice lady, then go dancing.

:innocent:

Thanks, but the chances of me going (or for that matter, wanting to go) haven't changed.

senorita
25th-November-2005, 11:02 AM

Blackcurrent & apple, or gooseberry, or strawbeery will be great plz....I need some as I run out! ;-)

senorita
25th-November-2005, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=Zebra Woman]

WAYHAYYYYYYYYYYY cant wait to see you all ;-))

Zebra Woman
25th-November-2005, 11:07 AM
Fear not ... it will be a modified Cool Catz set ... there is a distinct 'sound' to Funky Lush, and thats what the DJs will be working within ... now if I can just work out what it is myslef I might actualy stand a chance of putting together a playlist :o

I have never heard one of your sets either Gus...

I'm very much looking forward to hearing the Funky Lush elements of Cool Catz....

See you at 8, and you too Paul.:clap:

stewart38
25th-November-2005, 12:38 PM
Just in case there is anyone left out there who is wondering where the Funkiest Lushest place to be on Saturday will be:
here is a map (http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?local=h&amp;scale=10000&amp;title=Funky-Lush%20@%20the%20Sapphire%20Ballroom&amp;pc=UB2%204AU&amp; icon=x%22%3eFunky-Lush%20@%20the%20Sapphire%20Ballroom)

It's not often we get the chance to dance to a full five hours of Smooth Funky Luscious Lounge music, and we intend to make the most of it.

Ok im sold im going sorry to disappoint people :sad:

Mary
25th-November-2005, 06:13 PM
Just been speaking to the big Kenobe himself, and I understand that he is keeping a number of tickets to sell on the door, but there are some left for advance sales and anyone who pm's or rings him this evening can reserve tickets at the cheaper price.

Oh dear. Not much time to decide what to wear, but it must have sparkles.

Dunno if any of the advertising material mentions it but it's a BYO beer/alcohol but soft drinks will be on sale, and free tap water.

Still can't decide what to wear.

M

stewart38
25th-November-2005, 06:21 PM
Just been speaking to the big Kenobe himself, and I understand that he is keeping a number of tickets to sell on the door, but there are some left for advance sales and anyone who pm's or rings him this evening can reserve tickets at the cheaper price.

M

Well I left message on the old fone and e-mail and not had reply yet :sad:

but I want two so please tell him :yeah:

Mary
25th-November-2005, 06:25 PM
Well I left message on the old fone and e-mail and not had reply yet :sad:

but I want two so please tell him :yeah:

No problem. If he doesn't get back to you I will make sure he has your name down for 2 tickets.

M

El Salsero Gringo
26th-November-2005, 04:25 PM
I was thinking of bringing a camera along this evening, so assuming that the Kenobe has no objections, if anyone wants some action pictures of them dancing with their partners, just let me know later.

foxylady
26th-November-2005, 04:29 PM
I was thinking of bringing a camera along this evening, so assuming that the Kenobe has no objections, if anyone wants some action pictures of them dancing with their partners, just let me know later.

Can I get pictures of me dancing with other peoples' partners ?? :devil: :wink:

Rhythm King
26th-November-2005, 04:51 PM
Can I get some action with other peoples partners and keep the photographs?:devil:

Toby wan Kenobe
26th-November-2005, 04:59 PM
People have been calling all day to see if there are any Funky Lush tickets left.

All the avanced tickets have now gone - but there will be some first-come-first-served tickets on the door.:clap: :clap:

TwK

Mary
26th-November-2005, 05:07 PM
Can I get some action with other peoples partners and keep the photographs?:devil:

Can I keep the partners and get some action with photographs?:wink:

M

Lory
26th-November-2005, 06:02 PM

Can I keep the partners and get some action with photographs?:wink:

M
Can I see some photo's of some partners objecting to the action that's going on? :devil: :D

El Salsero Gringo
26th-November-2005, 07:34 PM
Can I see some photo's of some partners objecting to the action that's going on? :devil: :DYou know what? Maybe I'll just leave the camera at home...

Lynn
27th-November-2005, 12:16 AM
Well as I actually have a dancing option this Sat I thought I would post. Afternoon - Lindy workshops with guest teacher from Dublin. Early evening - giving a short lecture/talk on Rastafarianism. :what: Later on (from 10pm) Swing music night (presumably so we can practice our Lindy, but I'm also hoping for some MJ dances).:clap:Ah well, best laid plans and all that. Arrived a little late (for various reasons) for the improvers lindy to find about 4 men and 9 women, decided just to say hi and head on. Couldn't find any male MJ leads who were available to go tonight and I've decided that lindy isn't really my cup of tea. I've been going along fairly regularly since Sep - mainly to support the guy running it who has so much enthusiasm for it (and is a nice guy too). But as of next year ceroc will be getting going and I would love to try to get to grips with the very basics of AT, I think that will be enough dancing to keep me busy.

The talk on the Rastas went very well though, lots of questions at the end which showed that my audience was engaging with the material I was delivering. :clap:

Hope everyone else is having a fabby night dancing!

Or making jam.

Stu
27th-November-2005, 04:08 AM
The spinderella ball was absolutely fantastic. Everyone made an effort to dress up, a lot of the women were in proper dresses and almost all the men were in DJs! This added to the fantastic atmosphere for the night. I cannot comment on the food and activities prior to about 10:15 when I arrived just for the freestyle, but I certainly didn't hear any complaints. The floor had been laid just for the night and was great, nicely sprung and well laid (nice and tight). I was impressed!

The standard of dancing was very high and I met some fabulous dancers that I've not seen for ages. I only sat out about 10 songs during the entire 3 hours and the end arrived FAR TOO EARLY:mad: , but that was only because the night was so brilliant :D .

Great music all night from Jon Brett and John Baker. Plenty of interesting latin, only a little swing and some interesting modern stuff, a great mix imho. The price at £30 for the entire evening and £15 for the freestyle only was right too, given the quality of the event. More the same please!

If I had to make one criticism of the night, it would be that the floor was massively over-crowded due to being too small. It would have been nice if another floor had been laid in the bar area, but the carpet in there was just about tolerable to dance on (most unusual for carpet!).

All in all, well done to Roy and his very capable team.

Gus
27th-November-2005, 04:35 PM
If I had to make one criticism of the night, it would be that the floor was massively over-crowded due to being too small. .One citicisim?? That would be enough for me demanding my money back, regardless of the DJs or dancers. Surely there is an implicit legal duty for the orgnaisers to provide an appropriate environment conducive to the sold product, i.e. dancing. If there isnt room to dnace properly then they are in breach of contract .... and I would be pretty pi$$ed off if I'd driven to a venue and I couldnt dance.:angry: Why cant more organisers follow the lead of Dan/Russel (Ceroc Greenwich) and make sure numbers are limited?:confused: