PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Msfab

Ilovemsfab
8th-November-2005, 02:45 PM
Last seen in Nottingham with a gleeful smile on her face as she drives off into the distance!
Never to be heard from or seen again!
Where are you my love, I miss you :flower:
Come back to me - pleeeeease.

RachD
8th-November-2005, 02:46 PM
I know where she is........... but I am not telling.......

Sparkles
8th-November-2005, 02:52 PM
I know where she is too, and I'm open to bribes :rofl:

RachD
8th-November-2005, 02:53 PM
I know where she is too, and I'm open to bribes :rofl:

now there's a thought....

Sparkles
8th-November-2005, 03:03 PM
now there's a thought....
I'l split whatever I get with you 50/50
can't say fairer than that :wink:

KatieR
8th-November-2005, 03:10 PM
I'l split whatever I get with you 50/50
can't say fairer than that :wink:

I think I might have an idea where she is... can we split the pot 3 ways? :whistle:

Just Wiggle
8th-November-2005, 03:23 PM
Think I can pinpoint her exact location! :clap:

Think this insider knowledge deserves a share of the pot!?? :hug:

Lory
8th-November-2005, 04:01 PM
I know where she was last night! Does that count :confused: :D

Ilovemsfab
8th-November-2005, 05:44 PM
tell me, tell me please. i don't have cash, but i can offer up gossip on her elicit activities in Nottingham!
I miss her so! :tears:

KatieR
8th-November-2005, 05:51 PM
tell me, tell me please. i don't have cash, but i can offer up gossip on her elicit activities in Nottingham!

I think you must first tell us the gossip and then my collegues and I may have to have a meeting to discuss whether said gossip is worth the details of her location...

Minnie M
8th-November-2005, 05:56 PM
yep and the best gal won :rolleyes: but I did get a second chance :clap:

Russell Saxby
8th-November-2005, 06:08 PM

... and I know where she was this morning... do you think we can put 2 and 2 together and come up with some illicit goings on.

Groovy Dancer
8th-November-2005, 06:30 PM
I saw someone a minute ago confused:
:whistle:

wicked blue
8th-November-2005, 08:30 PM

illicit activities in Nottingham? Thats old news now...You'll have to come up with some better gossip then that for the location of our MsFab...:whistle:

KatieR
9th-November-2005, 10:21 AM
illicit activities in Nottingham? Thats old news now...You'll have to come up with some better gossip than that for the location of our MsFab...:whistle:

well, it looks as though your gossip was not good enough for MsFabs loyal devotees. Methinks you are going to have to come up with something better .. I think Russell seems to have more interesting news... :whistle:

Dan Hudson
9th-November-2005, 11:53 AM
I might have known of her whereabouts on Monday.:whistle:

Ilovemsfab
9th-November-2005, 12:11 PM
How about if I tell you all how she took my berry? :blush:

Dan Hudson
9th-November-2005, 12:20 PM
How about if I tell you all how she took my berry? :blush:

The ladies have asked for gossip.. not old news:whistle:

doc martin
9th-November-2005, 12:24 PM
I have no idea who Msfab is or what all the secrecy is about but I thought I'd stick my oar in anyway.

Now call me Sherlock and roll me down a hill sideways, but everyone who claims to know where she is seems to be located in Sarf Lunnen. Could be a bit of a pointer :rolleyes: .

Dan Hudson
9th-November-2005, 12:29 PM
I have no idea who Msfab is or what all the secrecy is about but I thought I'd stick my oar in anyway.

Now call me Sherlock and roll me down a hill sideways, but everyone who claims to know where she is seems to be located in Sarf Lunnen. Could be a bit of a pointer :rolleyes: .

elementary my dear doc martin:rofl:

Ilovemsfab
9th-November-2005, 12:51 PM
It was in front of me all this time! I am on my way south. Now I just want to know who Russell is and if she took his berry too? :really:

El Salsero Gringo
9th-November-2005, 12:54 PM
I vote for a BFG award for 2007 for "Most bizzarre and 'in' thread" - and nominate this one.

On behalf of all those people out there who are reading this and thinking 'huh?':

Huh?

KatieR
9th-November-2005, 01:04 PM
It was in front of me all this time! I am on my way south. Now I just want to know who Russell is and if she took his berry too? :really:

I dont know Russell... are you missing a berry?

doc martin
9th-November-2005, 01:39 PM
elementary my dear doc martin:rofl:
Thank you Dan Watson.

David Bailey
9th-November-2005, 02:42 PM
I vote for a BFG award for 2007 for "Most bizzarre and 'in' thread" - and nominate this one.
What, the 2006 categories are closed already?

Besides, I can think of one other much longer-running thread that'd beat this one hands down for that category :whistle:

Oh yes, and "Huh"?

Ilovemsfab
9th-November-2005, 03:08 PM
Would that thread have any mention of stuff that tastes like salty mushrooms perhaps? msfab was particulary proud that her thread was moved 'upstairs.' Direct all queries of the relevance of these comments to msfab. I eagarly await a word from her here...come on sweetie just come back.:drool: I miss my berry!

Ilovemsfab
9th-November-2005, 05:13 PM
I've seen her.... she's logged on right now!
But why is she not talking to me? It's not like i'm stalking her or anything :rolleyes:

Msfab
9th-November-2005, 05:31 PM
I've seen her.... she's logged on right now!
But why is she not talking to me? It's not like i'm stalking her or anything :rolleyes:

Ok Im here!

Now whats the information that all these people have against me?

Stalking me god forbid. There are more interesting people to stalk!

Ilovemsfab
9th-November-2005, 06:02 PM
so now that i have your attention lets talk about dancing....where have you done it, when have you done it, and who are you doing it with? And where is my berry? At least do you take it dancing with you?:hug:

foxylady
10th-November-2005, 12:39 AM
so now that i have your attention lets talk about dancing....where have you done it, when have you done it, and who are you doing it with? And where is my berry? At least do you take it dancing with you?:hug:

One of the confused peeps - although I have also spotted Ms Fab recently....
Do you perchance mean beret ??? (as in the floppy hat?)

Ilovemsfab
10th-November-2005, 11:13 AM
For all those out there thinking 'Huh' Msfab stole my ribena berry stressball and left me with a squishy pig instead! :sad:

El Salsero Gringo
10th-November-2005, 11:42 AM
For all those out there thinking 'Huh' Msfab stole my ribena berry stressball and left me with a squishy pig instead! :sad:U wuz dun, mate.

mooncalf
10th-November-2005, 11:57 AM
For all those out there thinking 'Huh' Msfab stole my ribena berry stressball and left me with a squishy pig instead! :sad:

Well now that MsFab has left, you wont be needing the stressball so much now will you.

Paul F
10th-November-2005, 12:18 PM
...Msfab stole my ribena berry stressball and left me with a squishy pig instead! :sad:

And they thought excessive drinking was the trigger behind the increase of mob violence and the yob culture in Britain today.

:)

Just Wiggle
10th-November-2005, 12:47 PM
Well now that MsFab has left, you wont be needing the stressball so much now will you.

It's now being thrown at my head alot!:eek:

Ilovemsfab
10th-November-2005, 01:02 PM
I loved that berry, especially the way that no matter how hard you threw it at something it just didn't bounce! I pity you Just Wiggle, berry in the face has gotta hurt!

Msfab
16th-November-2005, 04:50 PM
For all those that were worried/enquiring about the Berry, Here he is overlooking my work!

David Bailey
16th-November-2005, 05:48 PM
For all those that were worried/enquiring about the Berry, Here he is overlooking my work!
I'm sorry, but ***, what is this silly thread about? :angry:

mooncalf
16th-November-2005, 06:26 PM
I'm sorry, but ***, what is this silly thread about? :angry:

Ask a policeman

El Salsero Gringo
16th-November-2005, 06:49 PM
For all those that were worried/enquiring about the Berry, Here he is overlooking my work!Judging by the label, looks like he's hitting the bottle!