PDA

View Full Version : Twyford this Saturday

Dan Hudson
7th-November-2005, 05:25 PM
Anyone coming to the wonderful Twyford freestyle this Saturday?:flower:

Me and the wife will be there:clap:

Looking forward to another brilliant night from the Twyford crew:worthy: :worthy:

Bex
7th-November-2005, 05:44 PM
It's going to be a corker with you and Kelly there!!!

Save me a dance!
Bex

Msfab
7th-November-2005, 05:47 PM
Anyone coming to the wonderful Twyford freestyle this Saturday?:flower:

I do enjoy the twyford freestyles, but Im going to be at Camber this weekend.

Will try to be at the next one! Have Fun!

stewart38
7th-November-2005, 05:59 PM
I do enjoy the twyford freestyles, but Im going to be at Camber this weekend.

Will try to be at the next one! Have Fun!

:yeah:

DavidB
7th-November-2005, 07:16 PM
For me the choice between Twyford and Camber is a no-brainer.

Twyford it is.

Dan Hudson
7th-November-2005, 07:18 PM

Twyford it is.

:clap: :clap: :worthy:

CJ
7th-November-2005, 07:40 PM

Twyford it is.

So, all people with no brain are going to Twyford, then?:confused:

See you on Mon!!:cheers:

under par
8th-November-2005, 11:17 AM
Much as I enjoy the Twyford freestyle events I will miss this one due to Camber. See you at the following one which is when???

Sparkles
8th-November-2005, 11:18 AM
I hope to make it to Twyford, see you there, and please save me a dance!

S. x

LMC
8th-November-2005, 12:39 PM
Twyford for me and Icey this Saturday too.

Haven't seen you for ages Sparkles, please may I have a dance? :flower:

*joins end of queue for Dan & David B too*

Divissima
9th-November-2005, 01:11 AM
Much as I enjoy the Twyford freestyle events I will miss this one due to Camber. See you at the following one which is when???I believe it is 10th December - so not long to wait. I will probably miss this one too :tears: so looking forward to next time.

If we are very nice to him, maybe Dan will wear his uniform :devil: :flower:

under par
9th-November-2005, 01:41 AM
I believe it is 10th December - so not long to wait. I will probably miss this one too :tears: so looking forward to next time.

:flower:

Oh Dear ! I got lots of work to do now to swap shifts to be able to attend the 10th Dec.:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

TiggsTours
9th-November-2005, 11:39 AM
Apart from Twyford and Camber, is anything else actually happening?

I guess I'll be at Twyford!

Russell Saxby
9th-November-2005, 02:00 PM
Apart from Twyford and Camber, is anything else actually happening?

I guess I'll be at Twyford!

Well lets not get too excited about it eh!!!

Twyford and Camber sounds like a pretty busy / good weekend to me

TiggsTours
10th-November-2005, 04:33 PM
Well lets not get too excited about it eh!!!

Twyford and Camber sounds like a pretty busy / good weekend to me
I'm not complaining, its just that I'm not going to Camber, so that only leaves Twyford, which is a bit of a drive away, I was just asking if anything else is actually happening, that's all.

Stu
12th-November-2005, 05:20 PM
But I'll be at Twyford so what better reason is there :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Dan Hudson
13th-November-2005, 06:04 PM
A Fabulous night:worthy:

Slightly quieter than usual, a fabulous crowd......lots of room to dance :clap:

no dances for me tho....:sad: Djing all night:nice:

missed Divi:sad:

be back for the next one......:cheers: :cheers:

Divissima
13th-November-2005, 06:25 PM
A Fabulous night:worthy:

Slightly quieter than usual, a fabulous crowd......lots of room to dance :clap:

no dances for me tho....:sad: Djing all night:nice: I'm really sorry to have missed it :sad:

missed Divi:sad::hug: Well, you know what you need to do for next time :whistle: subliminal message *wear the uniform*:wink: :whistle:

be back for the next one......:cheers: :cheers::clap: Looking forward to it :waycool:

ChrisA
13th-November-2005, 08:10 PM
As one who doesn't usually hold back too much when the music isn't to my taste, it's only fair to pipe up when it is.

And last night, it was. I enjoyed Dan's set very much; he played quite a few fastish tracks, but it didn't detract at all from the relaxed and light feel that characterised the whole set.

And although there were a few pop tracks, he chose them and placed them well, I thought - and at no time did I find myself in that slough of despond that sets in sometimes after the 27th loud, fast, thumpy track in a row.

I think he's proved beyond all doubt that it's perfectly possible to play a varied mix that contains enough medium-to-fastish tempo tracks to keep the majority happy, without subjecting everyone to a constant barrage of thump, thump - and still putting in plenty of interesting stuff for the fussy buggers like me.

Top marks. :cheers:

LilyB
13th-November-2005, 10:31 PM
As one who doesn't usually hold back too much when the music isn't to my taste, it's only fair to pipe up when it is.

And last night, it was. I enjoyed Dan's set very much; he played quite a few fastish tracks, but it didn't detract at all from the relaxed and light feel that characterised the whole set.

And although there were a few pop tracks, he chose them and placed them well, I thought - and at no time did I find myself in that slough of despond that sets in sometimes after the 27th loud, fast, thumpy track in a row.

I think he's proved beyond all doubt that it's perfectly possible to play a varied mix that contains enough medium-to-fastish tempo tracks to keep the majority happy, without subjecting everyone to a constant barrage of thump, thump - and still putting in plenty of interesting stuff for the fussy buggers like me.

:yeah: though I, of course, am not a fussy bugger like Mr A.:wink:

Shame not to have had a dance with the divine Dan; will have to make up for it next time.

LilyB

DavidB
13th-November-2005, 11:14 PM
though I, of course, am not a fussy bugger like Mr A.
:what:

Will
14th-November-2005, 01:45 AM
:what:
David!

Sparkles
14th-November-2005, 11:03 AM
Sorry I didn't make it in the end, sounds like I missed a really good night. :sad:

Dizzy
14th-November-2005, 11:15 AM

I have to say that I really enjoyed Dan's set on saturday and even though the hall was not as full as it normally is, I still had some good dances!! :clap:

I feel it was worth the effort to get there. :cheers:

TiggsTours
14th-November-2005, 03:34 PM
I have to say that I really enjoyed Dan's set on saturday and even though the hall was not as full as it normally is, I still had some good dances!! :clap:

Really glad you managed to get there, really sorry I didn't.:sad:

Icey
14th-November-2005, 10:22 PM

:yeah: Next time - you're driving!
All I can say is that I had a fab night :clap: