PDA

View Full Version : CJ Road Trip

CJ
7th-November-2005, 01:05 PM
Ok, campers... here are the dates.

No promises but if there are any recommendations on where to dance, I'll do my utmost to be there...

Fri 11th: Liverpool
Sat 12th: Preston (gigging with band in Stourbridge supporting Diamond Head!!:worthy: :worthy: )
Sun 13th: Gwent
Mon 14th: Swindon (driving to Jango with Lou and anyone else daft enough to join us)
Tue 15th: Oxford
Wed 16th: Chippenham
Thur 17th: Winchester
Fri 18th: Waxing @ Route 66, Edin.
Sat 19th: BB in Aberdeen
Sun 20th: Stirling perhaps??

All thoughts are most welcome..:cheers:

CJ
10th-November-2005, 03:45 AM
mmm...

No-one can recommend any dance nights anywhere near these nights?!?:tears: :tears: :tears:

Looks like lonely nights in for CJ:eek:

ElaineB
10th-November-2005, 08:18 AM
Sorry CJ - looks as though you are in the wrong places on the wrong nights! Cardiff hold their class on a Tuesday and you are nowhere near Bristol for any class nights either! :tears:

Suggest next time you organise your work trip around MJ venues next time!

Good luck with the waxing! :eek:

Elaine

clevedonboy
10th-November-2005, 10:39 AM
I think Swindon Ceroc is on Wednesdays (shortish drive from Chippenham). No idea what it's like though

Where are you in Gwent? There's a tea dance 20 miles south of Clevedon on Sunday afternoon that we'll probably be going to

Almost an Angel
10th-November-2005, 01:25 PM
mmm...

No-one can recommend any dance nights anywhere near these nights?!?:tears: :tears: :tears:

Looks like lonely nights in for CJ:eek:

Ahhhh poor CJ. All alone and no dancing

Well Ceroc Plus at Fleet are on Thursdays however it's about 40 mins drive from Winchester (straight up the M3), it has the added bonus* (*maybe that should read disadvantage) of having me there. :D

Lou
10th-November-2005, 03:00 PM
I think Swindon Ceroc is on Wednesdays (shortish drive from Chippenham). No idea what it's like though.
Another close class is the Ginger Jive one in Bath on Wednesday. As far as Swindon's concerned, I can't remember if it's this week or next week that Richard's on holiday & H is filling in. That might influence your decision, too.

Missy D
10th-November-2005, 04:53 PM
Ok, campers... here are the dates.

No promises but if there are any recommendations on where to dance, I'll do my utmost to be there...

Fri 11th: Liverpool
Sat 12th: Preston (gigging with band in Stourbridge supporting Diamond Head!!:worthy: :worthy: )
Sun 13th: Gwent
Mon 14th: Swindon (driving to Jango with Lou and anyone else daft enough to join us)
Tue 15th: Oxford
Wed 16th: Chippenham
Thur 17th: Winchester
Fri 18th: Waxing @ Route 66, Edin.
Sat 19th: BB in Aberdeen
Sun 20th: Stirling perhaps??

All thoughts are most welcome..:cheers:

My thoughts are you should have kept your tour to London young man! Although i did notice you are in Oxford on the 15th which is a stone throw from where my lovely sis lives. So if you want a skirt lifting experience just send her a pm:rofl: :rofl:

Cant make Jango (i hate that word) as i will be recovering from Camber:clap:

See you on the next tour:flower:

dee
11th-November-2005, 04:56 PM
You could always pop down on the 15th to see me :flower:

Plus you could give me a hand trimming my bush, i mean hedge :innocent:

Lou
14th-November-2005, 02:21 PM
Sorry I can't make Jango tonight, dearheart. :( Too much work!

However, if you can make Wednesday 16th, I can shuffle things around to get to Bath. It's only 15 miles away from Chippenham. :hug: