PDA

View Full Version : Festive Ceroc in the Midlands

jivecat
6th-November-2005, 02:49 PM
I'm not going home to Wales this Christmas so I'll be free to dance at every opportunity I get. Anyone know of events between the 25th and New Year especially in the South Midlands, because I'll be near Cirencester. Hey, I could even drive to London from there. Like just about everyone else in the Christian world I'll have cabin fever by approx 3:26 on Xmas day and will be desperate for normal service to be resumed.

So far, I have unearthed, from the UK jive site:

26th Castleford (er, where's Castleford?)
27th Guildford
Daventry
28th ------
29th Hatfield
30th Banbury
Rushden
Guildford, again. They're keen.

Please feel free to add any you know of.

DavidY
6th-November-2005, 07:46 PM
28th ------I had an idea that Ceroc South Birmingham were running their normal weekly Wednesday class between Christmas & New Year in Castle Vale/ Sutton Coldfield. However I'm not sure (and can't find anything on their website).

Yogi_Bear
6th-November-2005, 09:54 PM
I doubt that you will want to try Castleford - just south-east of Leeds is a longish way to go from Cirencester. You're right, there isn't much on. There is a dance in Norwich on the 29th, but that's well out of your way as well. Try www.lyndaslist.com for London, but second half of December isn't up yet. At the moment it sounds like Banbury is the best bet, unless there is anything on ith the Bristol area, maybe.