PDA

View Full Version : London 18-20th Nov

Lynn
5th-November-2005, 12:13 PM
No, I'm not coming over to London for the weekend :tears: . Not yet anyway - I will next year!:D

A friend will be in London that weekend - Emerald (who is on the forum but doesn't post). She would like to go dancing while she is there and I was wondering what her options would be for venues that weekend? I'm not sure where she is staying but I think its pretty central.

Minnie M
5th-November-2005, 01:04 PM
No, I'm not coming over to London for the weekend :tears: . Not yet anyway - I will next year!:D

A friend will be in London that weekend - Emerald (who is on the forum but doesn't post). She would like to go dancing while she is there and I was wondering what her options would be for venues that weekend? I'm not sure where she is staying but I think its pretty central.
check out my list Lynn, there are a few thing going on that weekend :flower:

Lynn
7th-November-2005, 12:42 PM
check out my list Lynn, there are a few thing going on that weekend :flower:Thanks! :hug:

Looks like Hammersmith is an option for Sat night. Anything on the Fri night?

David Bailey
7th-November-2005, 01:01 PM
Anything on the Fri night?
Cheshunt is on - see cerocmetro calendar (http://www.cerocmetro.com/calendarix/calendar.php) for details.

Although that's a bit outside London, so if your friend doesn't have a car, probably not worth it (despite the salsa lesson which I'm sure will be wonderful, he says).

Lynn
7th-November-2005, 01:08 PM
Cheshunt is on - see cerocmetro calendar (http://www.cerocmetro.com/calendarix/calendar.php) for details.

Although that's a bit outside London, so if your friend doesn't have a car, probably not worth it (despite the salsa lesson which I'm sure will be wonderful, he says).Thanks. She won't have a car and I'm not sure where she is staying, but I know she wants to dance at least one evening when she is there. Looks like Hammersmith on the Sat might be her easiest to get to option.