we dance?

latinlover
4th-November-2005, 03:17 PM
Not sure about Ms Fab, but Msfab will be there!:clap:

will she introduce herself to me?

Msfab
4th-November-2005, 03:18 PM
pedant !!:whistle:

You need to nip things in the bud before they get out of control!

Its friday afternoon and im bored!

Msfab
4th-November-2005, 03:22 PM
will she introduce herself to me?

Would there be a reason not to?:whistle:

How are you going to know if it is the real Msfab that introduces herself?:rolleyes:

TiggsTours
4th-November-2005, 03:30 PM
:drool:
I go !

we dance?
Just you try and stop me!:wink:

latinlover
4th-November-2005, 03:35 PM
Would there be a reason not to?:whistle:

How are you going to know if it is the real Msfab that introduces herself?:rolleyes:

she will know the password:wink:

Danielle
4th-November-2005, 03:41 PM
not going

:tears: :tears: :tears: i'm going, won't be the same without you :tears: :tears:

Cruella
4th-November-2005, 05:25 PM
littleemc-central and myself are going. Looks like Latinlover is going to have his hands full if no other men are going!

mooncalf
4th-November-2005, 05:26 PM
marvellous

littleemc-central and myself are going. Looks like Latinlover is going to have his hands full if no other men are going!
rumour has it that mooncalf is a man

Msfab
4th-November-2005, 05:29 PM

Ill be bringing mooncalf with me!

Stu
4th-November-2005, 09:22 PM
and i'm going, but who the hell would want to dance with me anyway??????

Missy D
4th-November-2005, 09:43 PM
and i'm going, but who the hell would want to dance with me anyway??????

_________:

I always dance with you when i am in the same venue! But, tonight its a trip to Ikea..:clap:

Gus
5th-November-2005, 10:45 AM
Well .... after really having a downer on the BFF due to it being really packed the last time I went, and hearing bad reports about the music, I thought I would riosk it one last time .... and VERY glad I am that I did.:grin: Bit tight but enough room to dance, superb range of dancers and a good varied set from JB. The whole night was defo back on form. Great to see Jango/Forum regulars (MsFab, Mrs UP, Minnie, Katies R, Sheepman, Mooncalf, Sparkles etc etc) .. Apologies to any ladies I danced with ... had just come from two leaving do's and had forgotten to eat:tears:

Minnie M
5th-November-2005, 10:54 AM
..... superb range of dancers and a good varied set from JB. The whole night was defo back on form. Great to see Jango/Forum regulars (MsFab, Mrs UP, Minnie, Katies R, Sheepman, Mooncalf, Sparkles etc etc) .. Apologies to any ladies I danced with ... had just come from two leaving do's and had forgotten to eat:tears:
:yeah: :worthy: :yeah: JB you rocked last night - fab fab fab set:worthy: loved the evening - I came up with Mrs. UP & Mrs. McGregor and we didn't stop dancin ALL evening - thank you for all for our great dances - including my extra fab dance with Gus - if you are apologising, then I look forward to when you are on form :whistle: :D :worthy: :yeah:

..... Bit tight but enough room to dance........
That was very strange, it was very busy and very hot until about 11:30 then it started thinning out and as all the windows were open it also started cooling down - fantaaaaaaaaaaaaaastic .... (still busy up the 'stage' end thou :whistle: )

Really nice to see so many forumites :hug: :kiss: :hug:

Cruella
5th-November-2005, 12:17 PM
I also had a good night, so many great dancers there! I was expecting it to be a disappointing evening, as the last few have been for me. But as soon as i walked in, knew i was in for a treat.:D In fact got to the end of the evening realising i'd missed quite a few men.:tears: So sorry to Stu, Gus, Dale and many others i missed, hope to catch you next time.
Must remember to never wear that top again as it came undone with 3 different men!!:blush:

latinlover
7th-November-2005, 09:38 AM
:clap: Woooo Hooo:clap:
Fab Night
Well done JB, back on form :worthy:
excellent music, not too full to dance, not too hot,and full of lovely dancers -
Minnie M,Cruella, Mrs Par,and Sparkles:drool: although I missed my chances with LittleEmC and TiggsTours:tears:

and I had THE MOST AMAZING dance to "I Like it Like That" with HEV-Mate:hug: :worthy: :clap:

Sparkles
7th-November-2005, 10:59 AM
I also had a good night, so many great dancers there! I was expecting it to be a disappointing evening, as the last few have been for me. But as soon as i walked in, knew i was in for a treat.:D
:yeah:
Had a really good night on Friday, so nice to catch up and dance with people I hadn't seen in a while. Even though it was busy there still always seemed to be just enough room for another couple on the dancefloor. All that was missing were a few of the familiar faces - but maybe when they hear the glowing reports from this monh's BFFF they'll change their minds about going along next month? Please keep up the good work JB :clap:.