PDA

View Full Version : dancing saturday 5th November?

wicked blue
3rd-November-2005, 06:45 PM
Hey forumites,

Just wondered how many of you are considering ceroc's woking halloween dance this saturday?

Apologies if this has already been asked....

Minnie M
3rd-November-2005, 07:19 PM
WOKING WOKING WOKING WOKING :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

TiggsTours
4th-November-2005, 11:32 AM
So, not popping up the road to Lewes for the biggest bonfire party in the world, on this, the 400th anniversary, then? There's 17 of us heading down that way for it!

wicked blue
4th-November-2005, 12:50 PM

Look forward to seeing you there :clap:

stewart38
4th-November-2005, 01:09 PM
Hey forumites,

Just wondered how many of you are considering ceroc's woking halloween dance this saturday?

Apologies if this has already been asked....

Was thinking of going but will probably do fire works and bomb fire now as its not Hallowean any more and my masks have had enough outing this year :whistle:

Almost an Angel
4th-November-2005, 01:25 PM

Excellent see you there. :hug: :kiss: :hug:

WittyBird
5th-November-2005, 03:37 PM

I will be there please come say hello! :grin:

Minnie M
5th-November-2005, 04:41 PM
So, not popping up the road to Lewes for the biggest bonfire party in the world, on this, the 400th anniversary, then? There's 17 of us heading down that way for it!
Funny thing is that after living in Sussex for nearly 40 years, I have never been :really:

The thought of being pushed and shoved and covered in soot and smelling like the bonfire itself doesn't appeal to me.

Looking out my bedroom window will give me a good firework display and I am sure the drive up to Woking tonight should be very interesting :D