PDA

View Full Version : The wurlitzer returns!

Cornish Pixie
2nd-November-2005, 03:11 PM
Hi guys, after my thouroughly enjoyble trip to London iv just realised how many forumites i met! Because of that i thought i start my own thread to thank everyone that i met and danced with for such a great time, everyone from the forum is so friendly and such fab dancers and will be retuning again as soon as possible!Highlight of the weekend had to be Amirs t-dance -i bow down to Amir and Marc.

How bout you lovely london dancers return the favour and venture south :drool: :drool:

Sori to the non relevance to any forumites not from london!

Nick xx

Baruch
3rd-November-2005, 01:48 AM
How bout you lovely london dancers return the favour and venture south :drool: :drool:
What, to Brighton? :devil:

Whitebeard
3rd-November-2005, 02:00 AM
I'm sure he really meant West ;-) I blame the teachers - they went through a very funny patch. And if he was never recruited into the Scouts .....

Minnie M
3rd-November-2005, 09:23 AM
:yeah: :clap: :yeah:
Wot a fab idea .... why wait for 2006 BritRock, we want a Forum evasion in Brighton please - would save UP, moi and a few others keep coming up to London :flower:

BTW for those who are not sure, Brighton & Hove have joined together and we are now a CITY :clap:

Brighton is the tourist area and has the universities and the nightclubs etc, whereas, Hove is more residential and a little posh (well quite a lot) hence its residents still like outsiders to know they live in Hove actually (the 'actually' always goes on the end - to be said with a posh accent :whistle: ) :yeah:

Whitebeard
3rd-November-2005, 10:49 AM
..... we want a Forum evasion in Brighton .....
Ah, silly little mousey wousey. Think you probabaly mean invasion. Or are you being creative with the word event?

BTW for those who are not sure, Brighton & Hove have joined together and we are now a CITY
Apparently the unelected Western Regional authority proposes that Gloucester and Cheltenham should be encouraged to merge into a single conurbation. We are not amused (ectually).

Whitebeard
3rd-November-2005, 11:55 AM
Yes, there it was, in last night's beginner class. Getting to feel quite a veteran beginner now as I perceive the cycle of moves lost and regained and increased references to lead and follow and even style points.

There too was the dreaded thumb signal to signify a Wurlitzer variation in the Intermediate session.

Minnie M
3rd-November-2005, 02:24 PM
Ah, silly little mousey wousey. Think you probabaly mean invasion. Or are you being creative with the word event?
:blush: :blush: :blush: can't believe I did that :innocent:

Gojive
3rd-November-2005, 02:27 PM
:blush: :blush: :blush: can't believe it did that :innocent:

We can! :na:

:rofl: :flower:

Cornish Pixie
3rd-November-2005, 02:48 PM

Ok south and then west!

I get disorientated stuck out here in the sticks!:what: :what:

clevedonboy
3rd-November-2005, 03:02 PM
Ok south and then west!

I'd recommend west then south west

ChrisA
3rd-November-2005, 05:29 PM
Getting to feel quite a veteran beginner now as I perceive the cycle of moves lost and regained and increased references to lead and follow and even style points.

You're completely lost, now, WB, you know that, don't you?

You'll be seen posting on here ranting about the music soon... :devil:

Whitebeard
3rd-November-2005, 08:22 PM
You'll be seen posting on here ranting about the music soon...
Music? What music is that then? I do hear a lot of noise though ;-)

Baruch
3rd-November-2005, 10:14 PM
Ok south and then west!

Actually, if anyone does fancy heading west to Cornwall, I can thoroughly recommend Newquay Jive (which I believe is thewurlitzerrocks' local venue).

Lory
3rd-November-2005, 10:17 PM
Hi guys, after my thouroughly enjoyble trip to London iv just realised how many forumites i met! Because of that i thought i start my own thread to thank everyone that i met and danced with
It was lovely to meet and dance with you too! :)

Lory x

Cornish Pixie
8th-November-2005, 01:28 PM
Actually, if anyone does fancy heading west to Cornwall, I can thoroughly recommend Newquay Jive (which I believe is thewurlitzerrocks' local venue).

It sure is-one of the friendliest clubs in cornwall!(although there is only 3!:blush: )