PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow Party 12th November - Drathzel's Leaving Party

drathzel
31st-October-2005, 11:35 PM
Yup, i am returning home to Northern Ireland on the 13th November! So i would like to see all my favorite dancers there as i am not going to have time to have a leaving party:tears:

See ya there!!!:clap: :hug:

ducasi
31st-October-2005, 11:59 PM
:eek: So soon! :tears:

I'm so glad I'll be able to be there and say good-bye. :hug:

We'll miss you! :flower:

drathzel
1st-November-2005, 12:06 AM
:eek: So soon! :tears:

I'm so glad I'll be able to be there and say good-bye. :hug:

We'll miss you! :flower:

yeah i brought my moving date forward!

Its my last taxi night tomorrow too:tears:

Lynn
1st-November-2005, 01:12 AM
Yup, i am returning home to Northern Ireland on the 13th November! :clap: :hug:

CJ
1st-November-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm so glad I'll be able to be there and say good-bye.

To make sure she leaves?!?!?!?!???:rofl: :rofl:

D, I'm gonna miss it... but I'm sure I can think of some other way to say goodbye...:devil:

drathzel
1st-November-2005, 01:11 PM
To make sure she leaves?!?!?!?!???:rofl: :rofl:

D, I'm gonna miss it... but I'm sure I can think of some other way to say goodbye...:devil:

:tears: ... better be good!!!:devil:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
1st-November-2005, 06:56 PM
You are leaving so soon?!? :tears: :tears: :tears: I'm really going to miss you very much, but glad that you'll be able to see your family more now :nice: Well, Ceroc N I are getting a really great taxi dancer.

Ash x:hug:

Dreadful Scathe
1st-November-2005, 09:30 PM
Well, Ceroc N I are getting a really great taxi dancer.

Has she bought a franchise ? Well done Danielle ;)

drathzel
2nd-November-2005, 12:03 PM
God, this is how rumours start! No i havent bought anything. I think what ash might have been saying is that Glasgow is losing a taxi dancer, but if ceroc (as they have promised on their website) open in northern ireland they have a fully trained taxi dancer in the waiting!:clap:

Piglet
2nd-November-2005, 01:35 PM
Sorry to hear that you're leaving Scotland! Hopefully you will be back for parties lots and lots though.

All the best Danielle!

Pamela xx :hug: :hug:
(You going to be able to come to the Aberdeen Beach Ballroom then? ... fingers crossed)

drathzel
2nd-November-2005, 01:44 PM
Sorry to hear that you're leaving Scotland! Hopefully you will be back for parties lots and lots though.

All the best Danielle!

Pamela xx :hug: :hug:
(You going to be able to come to the Aberdeen Beach Ballroom then? ... fingers crossed)

No sorry Piglet, i wont be there! :tears: I leave on the 13th November!

Gadget
2nd-November-2005, 02:16 PM
:( :tears:... but you will visit :puppy eyes:

ducasi
2nd-November-2005, 02:28 PM
:puppy eyes: Will fluttering our eyelashes help? http://tinyurl.com/9hxfl

Baby Peaches
2nd-November-2005, 02:36 PM
Good luck Danielle!! What a shame you won't be at the Beach Ballroom weekend, it's one of the few that I am coming over for:tears: . Never mind, I will read your posts on the forum and see how things are going for you that way. :clap:

Take Care

Shaz.xx:hug: :flower:

Dave Hancock
2nd-November-2005, 02:45 PM
All the best in NI Danielle, am sure you'll have much fun and we'll miss you in Glasgow. Unfortunately I'll miss your leaving party as have to go to Camber instead but am going to be in NI in Feb so shall see about hooking up with yourself and Lynn when I'm accross.

D:hug:

drathzel
2nd-November-2005, 03:15 PM
Will fluttering our eyelashes help? http://tinyurl.com/9hxfl

i will be back to visit! but maybe a few fluttering eyelashes might make me hurry back more quickly!

drathzel
2nd-November-2005, 03:24 PM
All the best in NI Danielle, am sure you'll have much fun and we'll miss you in Glasgow. Unfortunately I'll miss your leaving party as have to go to Camber instead but am going to be in NI in Feb so shall see about hooking up with yourself and Lynn when I'm accross.

D:hug:

Sounds good! We'll have a freestyle or something when you are accross and i will be back in scotland before that!:D

Although if you are missing my leaving party you'll need to come out one night before then so we can have a dance!!!:clap:

drathzel
2nd-November-2005, 03:26 PM
Good luck Danielle!! What a shame you won't be at the Beach Ballroom weekend, it's one of the few that I am coming over for:tears: . Never mind, I will read your posts on the forum and see how things are going for you that way. :clap:

Take Care

Shaz.xx:hug: :flower:

Thanks! Really looking forward to heading home. i wouldn't have been able to go to the BB anyway as moneys a bit tight! But i am sure i shall see you soon, and i could always come over and see you classes sometime or you could come and visit N.I!:D

Lynn
2nd-November-2005, 03:59 PM
or you could come and visit N.I!:D:yeah:

Lots of people come and visit Drathzel in NI please!

drathzel
2nd-November-2005, 04:02 PM
:yeah:

Lots of people come and visit Drathzel in NI please!

:yeah: it would be great if we could have regular visiting guests! i'll miss everyone sooo much!:hug: