PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Accomidation in Dundee?

killingtime
31st-October-2005, 09:01 PM
I've got a meeting in Dundee on Thursday and was thinking about trying to reschedule it to Thursday morning so I could go out and see what dancing is like in Dundee on Wednesday evening :D. Does anyone know of anywhere cheap to stay in Dundee?

It's not confirmed yet mind and I still need to check with the work chap that he can do Thursday morning. Of course most of the Dundee folk will now be at a Halloween party.

Tiggerbabe
1st-November-2005, 08:24 PM
You could always try the Invercarse itself 01382 669231, although not the cheapest of hotels they do sometimes have late deals that are a lot easier on your wallet. There are many B&B type establishments further along the Perth Road - try the Airlie House Hotel 01382 227496, Bruce Hotel 01382 203203.
Lots more to choose from if you go on the Scottish Tourist Board Website.

Hope this helps - see you there :clap:

Little Monkey
1st-November-2005, 10:44 PM
try the Airlie House Hotel 01382 227496,
:yeah:

One of the cheapest in town, I think? And quite nice, too, having it's own Italian restaurant in the basement!:drool: :drool:

I want to go to ceroc on Wednesday night now, but I can't skive off tango..... Have fun, anyway!

LM :hug:

killingtime
2nd-November-2005, 11:09 AM
I want to go to ceroc on Wednesday night now, but I can't skive off tango..... Have fun, anyway!

To make you feel better I shan't come up then! (The meeting can't be rearranged to the morning and there is only so much Dundee time I can get away with). I shall come up to Dundee at some stage (hopefully soon) though; it's such a pain in the behind that the trains don't operate till a little later though :(.

ducasi
2nd-November-2005, 02:13 PM
... it's such a pain in the behind that the trains don't operate till a little later though :yeah:
Otherwise I'd visit more often...