PDA

View Full Version : The EasyFox Tour 2005

Spice 'n' Easy
28th-October-2005, 10:15 AM
Yes, the rumours are true. Silverfox and I are venturing away from the dancing delights of London, heading up North and visiting beautiful Scotland for a weekend of dance in November. We're aiming for the weekend of the 19/20th and are looking forward to meeting all you fantastic Scottish dancers :worthy:

We're arriving in Edinburgh on the 18th and are aiming to go to Route 66 that night. Saturday we will make our way up to Aberdeen, book into the Patio Hotel and go to the workshops and party night at Beach Ballroom. Sunday we will take a trip back down to Stirling and go to Smooth Grooves Sunday.

Our plan is to dance, have fun and meet as many Scottish forumites as possible. Please let us know if you are around that weekend and we'll try and meet up.

:clap: :clap:

Since we are not familiar with Scotland at all, we were wondering if any kind forumites would be able to offer us a small piece of floor to sleep on both the Friday and Sunday nights and maybe even a short guided tour.

We would really appreciate it if anyone could put us up for the night and as perfect gentlemen, we promise to behave :devil:

Thanks and we look forward to meeting you all soon.

Spicey and SilverFox :cheers:

Cruella
28th-October-2005, 10:28 AM
uided tour.

We would really appreciate it if anyone could put us up for the night and as perfect gentlemen, we promise to behave :devil:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Beware the scottish ladies!!

Lee
28th-October-2005, 12:49 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Beware the scottish ladies!!

:yeah:

Russell Saxby
28th-October-2005, 01:40 PM
Yes, the rumours are true. Silverfox and I are venturing away from the dancing delights of London, heading up North and visiting beautiful Scotland for a weekend of dance in November. We're aiming for the weekend of the 19/20th and are looking forward to meeting all you fantastic Scottish dancers :worthy:

Oh if only I didn't have my panto rehearsals all b****y weekend.. :tears: otherwise I would gatecrash your tour sounds like it will be a real ball

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Mary
28th-October-2005, 02:28 PM

We're arriving in Edinburgh on the 18th and are aiming to go to Route 66 that night. Saturday we will make our way up to Aberdeen, book into the Patio Hotel and go to the workshops and party night at Beach Ballroom. Sunday we will take a trip back down to Stirling and go to Smooth Grooves Sunday.

Our plan is to dance, have fun and meet as many Scottish forumites as possible. Please let us know if you are around that weekend and we'll try and meet up.

:clap: :clap:

Since we are not familiar with Scotland at all, we were wondering if any kind forumites would be able to offer us a small piece of floor to sleep on both the Friday and Sunday nights and maybe even a short guided tour.

Thanks and we look forward to meeting you all soon.

Oh you lucky, lucky people, you are gonna have SUCH a ball. I am so jealous.

M

Minnie M
28th-October-2005, 03:38 PM
......We're arriving in Edinburgh on the 18th and are aiming to go to Route 66 that night. Saturday we will make our way up to Aberdeen, book into the Patio Hotel and go to the workshops and party night at Beach Ballroom. Sunday we will take a trip back down to Stirling and go to Smooth Grooves Sunday.

Our plan is to dance, have fun and meet as many Scottish forumites as possible.
Like Mary ............ I am sooooooooooooooooooo jealous :D (green IS the correct colour for how I am feeling) Say hello to everyone from me :tears:

NB: for the girlies .... you are in for a treat, they are both lufffffly dancers, and really nice guys - ignor the cheeky comments from their mates, they are just jealous too

KatieR
28th-October-2005, 03:39 PM
NB: for the girlies .... you are in for a treat, they are both lufffffly dancers, and really nice guys - ignor the cheeky comments from their mates, they are just jealous too

Also make sure they keep their clothes on!! :wink:

CJ
29th-October-2005, 01:51 PM
Fanfcukingtastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilverFox digs me into this mess, then comes up to gloat as he watches it all happen @ Route 66!!:what: :tears:

Unless, of course, he is planning a last minute substitution?!?:wink:

Unless you want a tag-team body wax SF??:rofl:

Be good to meet you both...:cheers:

dee
30th-October-2005, 09:19 AM

SilverFox digs me into this mess, then comes up to gloat as he watches it all happen @ Route 66!!:what: :tears:

Silverfox, don't forget to take the camera, we want pics please of the hairless CJ :drool: :flower:

foxylady
30th-October-2005, 10:59 AM

Sparkles and I are also coming to watch...... :drool:

SilverFox
30th-October-2005, 01:00 PM

Unless, of course, he is planning a last minute substitution?!?:wink: ...and steal the limelight from you CJ? No....really... I couldn't possibly....:worthy:

Unless you want a tag-team body wax SF??:rofl: OK. Your front, my back.:innocent:

Tiggerbabe
30th-October-2005, 04:29 PM
Oh if only I didn't have my panto rehearsals all b****y weekend.. :tears: otherwise I would gatecrash your tour sounds like it will be a real ball

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Go for it Russell, you know your words now don't ya? :wink:

It's going to be yet another fab weekend. Looking forward to seeing you both and getting lots of dances. :D

Lucy Locket
31st-October-2005, 09:48 AM
Yes, the rumours are true. Our plan is to have fun :yeah: :yeah:

Watch out girls :rofl: :rofl:

Petal
31st-October-2005, 06:14 PM
Watch out girls :rofl: :rofl:

We will, their reputation goes before them!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

Cruella
31st-October-2005, 06:30 PM
We will, their reputation goes before them!!!!:rofl: :rofl:
They have put a lot of time and effort into getting this reputation!
Could i be so mean as to ruin it by telling you that they are really both luvverly.:hug:

Petal
31st-October-2005, 06:34 PM
They have put a lot of time and effort into getting this reputation!
Could i be so mean as to ruin it by telling you that they are really both luvverly.:hug:

Don't fret, i've no doubt all the ladies and some of the guys will be up for all the fun? they can throw at us.

I've only met silverfox, and only once, for a fabulous dance at southport, hope i get a repeat. :clap: (i'll join the queue now)

Lee
18th-November-2005, 02:41 PM
Have fun guys on the EasyFox tour!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Sparkles and foxylady look after them :clap: :clap:

Ceroc Jock, what's this about you getting waxed?? :eek: :eek:

Lee
I'm blonde, what's your excuse?
Copyright ‘LMC’

Chicklet
18th-November-2005, 02:53 PM
Oh you lucky, lucky people, you are gonna have SUCH a ball. I am so jealous.

M

can they be gentle?? with injured parties??

and are FL and Sparkles really coming too :waycool: or is that a wind up??

TheTramp
18th-November-2005, 02:54 PM
I believe that Sparkles and Foxylady arrive in Edinburgh in about 35 mins time....

Lee
18th-November-2005, 02:55 PM
can they be gentle?? with injured parties??

and are FL and Sparkles really coming too :waycool: or is that a wind up??

Riaz just emailed me and said:

I'm on my way to scotland on the start of our EasyFox tour. We're hooking up with a load of the scottish dancers we met at camber (loads of thanks to cruella, minnie m and mary for that )

Sparkles and foxylady are coming up too and doing pretty much the same tour as us so it should be a laugh.

Route 66 for us tonight ans watching ceroc jock getting waxed. Shame it's -8 up in edinburgh.

Lorna
18th-November-2005, 03:00 PM
Hi,

I will be there the whole weekend. Please come up and introduce yourself. And please ask me to dance. Looking forward to meeting everybody. :flower:

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Chicklet
18th-November-2005, 03:01 PM
I believe that Sparkles and Foxylady arrive in Edinburgh in about 35 mins time....
Fab! Thanks Steve.
I feel a night and a half coming on!
Fair warning, I'm going to have a beer, small amount of comedy rudeness may ensue:innocent: :whistle:

TheTramp
18th-November-2005, 03:01 PM
Have just had a text from Sarah to say that they're having a fab trip, and are being entertained by 6 cute guys..... :na:

Lee
18th-November-2005, 03:02 PM
Fair warning, I'm going to have a beer, small amount of comedy rudeness may ensue:innocent: :whistle:

I think i'll stay in London then :rofl:

Everyone in Scotland, have fun this weekend :clap:

Lee

Lory
18th-November-2005, 03:03 PM
I spoke to SF about 2 hours ago and he'd only just got up and was dealing with a hangover and that's BEFORE he's even started up there!:devil:

but the man is made of strong stuff and even though he was suffering, he was still asking where the 'after party action' could be found, after Beach Ballroom :worthy: :D

Aleks
18th-November-2005, 03:11 PM
Have just had a text from Sarah to say that they're having a fab trip, and are being entertained by 6 cute guys..... :na:

Train running only 8 mins late and we're picking them up from the station :clap::clap::clap:.

Chicklet
18th-November-2005, 03:12 PM
I think i'll stay in London then :rofl:
Lee
:eek: nothing to be scared of!

I'm a really cool cheap date, exceptionally good value for an hour and a half then fall asleep in the chair :blush: ......unless someone demands Marvin Gaye with etceteras :innocent: :innocent:

Lee
18th-November-2005, 03:14 PM

Cute :eek: Is she on the right trip? :rofl:

Zebra Woman
18th-November-2005, 05:22 PM
Can someone please record the soundtrack of CJ's waxing....

I'd really like to hear that :devil: .

Have a fab time you guys n gals.:hug: :hug:

ZW

dee
18th-November-2005, 05:29 PM
I hope they video it and i can have a copy on dvd :devil:

And maybe a dvd of the oiling up after the event :drool:

All in the name of charity of course :innocent:

Lory
18th-November-2005, 05:38 PM
Can someone please record the soundtrack of CJ's waxing....

I'd really like to hear that :devil: .

Have a fab time you guys n gals.:hug: :hug:

ZW
:yeah: You know how Toby plays his 'orgasm' soundbite ...

.................................................. .

Get my thinking? :wink: :D

Cruella
18th-November-2005, 05:46 PM
:yeah: You know how Toby plays his 'orgasm' soundbite ...

.................................................. .

Get my thinking? :wink: :D
I believe that this has been on the Truth or Dare thread so it may just happen!

Chicklet
19th-November-2005, 01:14 PM
Since we are not familiar with Scotland at all,

Am delighted to report that both gentlemen were alive and well at 1.30 this morning and are now much more familiar with the rolling landscapes of some of Scotland's higher class cultural attractions.

Limpy Tink
19th-November-2005, 09:40 PM
Am delighted to report that both gentlemen were alive and well ....

Sadly... not so well now:eek: I have just spoken to Silver Fox and...

Whilst performing one of his best moves ever...!!! (something to do with a funny story.... demonstration .....that ended up with him kicking a radiator :whistle: ) SilverFox has put his back into a major spasm. :eek:

The end result is that after sessions of physio etc. etc. he is hardly able to even lift a beer bottle :sad: and dancing is totally out of the question :tears: :tears: :tears:

Not the kind of weekend that the boys had planned!!:mad: Needless to say, he is not happy - but at this stage can't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks to all of the Scottish forumites who are looking after him and Riaz so well. But ladies if you see Vince propping up the bar (well the bar holding him up!!) - please be gentle with him.:hug:

On the other hand Spice n easy would love to dance!! :clap: you will just have to make him work twice as hard. :wink:

Feelingpink
19th-November-2005, 10:58 PM

Whilst performing one of his best moves ever...!!! (something to do with a funny story.... demonstration .....that ended up with him kicking a radiator :whistle: ) SilverFox has put his back into a major spasm. :eek:

The end result is that after sessions of physio etc. etc. he is hardly able to even lift a beer bottle :sad: and dancing is totally out of the question :tears: :tears: :tears: ..Sorry to hear that. I have a lovely dancing osteopath if he wants one on his return back to London ... tried and tested by Rhythm King and I.

dee
20th-November-2005, 10:54 AM
Oh no poor Foxy, the thought of no wiggle on the dance floor :tears:
Do hope you feel better soon Foxy, pm me your address and i will come over with baby oil in hand :drool: for a gentle massage :hug:

Minnie M
20th-November-2005, 11:57 AM
......Whilst performing one of his best moves ever...!!! (something to do with a funny story.... demonstration .....that ended up with him kicking a radiator :whistle: ) SilverFox has put his back into a major spasm............
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
Take care, take it easy and get better soon
lots and lots of gentle hugs and kisses

:kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug:

Missy D
20th-November-2005, 12:07 PM
Oh no poor Foxy, the thought of no wiggle on the dance floor :tears:
Do hope you feel better soon Foxy, pm me your address and i will come over with baby oil in hand :drool: for a gentle massage :hug:

I will come along and help as i have my baby oil gel at hand. Poor of Foxy eh well Dee at least you have his wiggle on your camera phone. I think you should share it with us all and put it on the forum. Cant remember if you got any front shots though:whistle:

Hope you feel better soon Foxy and if you drop anything be sure that me and Dee with pick it up for you:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lots of love and:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cruella
20th-November-2005, 01:12 PM
I told you you'd get some ladies offering to rub it better for you! Hope you feel fighting fit again soon.:hug: It's no fun when you're vulnerable and an easy target.:D

Dance Demon
20th-November-2005, 02:16 PM
Soory to hear about your incapacity SF....you were in fine fettle at Route 66 on Friday night too........hope you get well soon:cheers: :cheers:

Zebra Woman
20th-November-2005, 06:07 PM

The end result is that after sessions of physio etc. etc. he is hardly able to even lift a beer bottle :sad: and dancing is totally out of the question :tears: :tears: :tears:

Not the kind of weekend that the boys had planned!!:mad: Needless to say, he is not happy - but at this stage can't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks to all of the Scottish forumites who are looking after him and Riaz so well. But ladies if you see Vince propping up the bar (well the bar holding him up!!) - please be gentle with him.:hug:

On the other hand Spice n easy would love to dance!! :clap: you will just have to make him work twice as hard. :wink:

I am so sad to hear this :tears: :tears:. Poor SF and what a terrible waste! :sick:

Get well soon SilverFox (by next Saturday please) :hug:

The only upside is I'm rather enjoying reading the various sentences here with the words 'SilverFox' and 'spasm', and 'vulnerable'.....

carry on girls :devil:

ZW

under par
20th-November-2005, 07:52 PM
All this bloody baby oil and sympathy for Silver Fox and not one person has asked how the radiator is!

It makes me so :angry: :angry: :angry:

Cruella
21st-November-2005, 09:57 AM
All this bloody baby oil and sympathy for Silver Fox and not one person has asked how the radiator is!

It makes me so :angry: :angry: :angry:
Apparently 'HOT' but that can't be right! SF would have pulled it in closer if it was HOT.:rofl: Must have been turned off and cold, more of an ice maiden.
And i bet the 'funny story' doesn't seem quite so funny anymore!

Aleks
21st-November-2005, 03:28 PM

So he didn't mention his rummage on Saturday???? :eek::really:

Cruella
21st-November-2005, 03:33 PM
I guess that means his backs better then.:rofl:

dee
21st-November-2005, 03:38 PM

Tell us more :yum:

senorita
21st-November-2005, 03:40 PM
I guess that means his backs better then.:rofl:

Did he get some lady to rub it better ?? :D

Aleks
21st-November-2005, 04:12 PM

Three (there was a fourth person, but not sure of their sex) did their stuff, but only one rummaged :wink:.

Lory
21st-November-2005, 04:18 PM
You lot are SOOOO gullable :rolleyes: (shakes head, tuts and smiles to herself)

I bet it only hurt for a second :cool: and he's been having the time of his life since... :wink:

LQQK....he's getting more rummage offers than he's probably had all year this way! :devil: :rofl:

Only joking Vince, hope ya feel better soon mate! :flower:

senorita
21st-November-2005, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=Lory]
I bet it only hurt for a second :cool:

It shouldnt of hurt.....only happens to virgins :D :wink:

PS sorry for being gullable/naive :hug: (I dont mean it honest...blush)

Baby Peaches
21st-November-2005, 06:39 PM
Three (there was a fourth person, but not sure of their sex) did their stuff, but only one rummaged :wink:.

Well if it wasn't me and it wasn't you Aleks it must have been Sunday's rendezvous that he was rummaging!!:rofl:

Anyway, it was all just a bloody excuse. The bottom line is THE MAN CAN'T DANCE!!He just didn't want to embarass himself in front of all us Scots and came up with this pathetic excuse, didn't you Phyllis!!:rofl: :rofl:

It was really great to meet you and I am just sorry that the wee back rub only helped for a little while. However, the 15 second shimmie we had had in the hotel corridor at 5 am in the morning is not enough to prove you can dance so I will be expecting one or two at Southport.:flower:

As for you Spice n Easy........mmmmmmmmmmm, lovely dances!!!:whistle:

Petal
21st-November-2005, 07:06 PM
Tell us more :yum:

......... number of beer bottles he lifted all night and consumed the
contents during the evening and early morning, and the little matter of changing into a PVC mini skirt, and crossing and uncrossing his legs. Bad back?:whistle:

Phyllis...... what have you got to say?:blush:

Peaches
21st-November-2005, 07:55 PM
Phyllis............ It was fun...........Its a shame you cant dance though:whistle: :rofl: love Kim:hug: :wink:

Tiggerbabe
22nd-November-2005, 09:20 AM
......... beer bottles
*cough* Heavier than beer bottles, I think :wink:

Now then Mr Fox, about those other photos :whistle:

Cruella
22nd-November-2005, 09:29 AM
*cough* Heavier than beer bottles, I think :wink:

Now then Mr Fox, about those other photos :whistle:I'm sure he'll pay good money for them to be destroyed Sheena! Going anywhere nice on holiday this year :whistle:

cheeks
22nd-November-2005, 10:50 AM
contents during the evening and early morning, and the little matter of changing into a PVC mini skirt, and crossing and uncrossing his legs. Bad back?:whistle:

Come on then Phyllis aint you going to defend yourself :rofl: :rofl:

I must say girls he was a bit to comfortable in that skirt :whistle: possibly not the first time :na: still needs to realise that you don't bend over like that wearing short pvc skirt :rofl: :rofl: thats just asking for trouble:whistle:

bad back ok tell us again how did you hurt it?

:rofl: :rofl:

Come on tiggerbabe posts those pics :wink:
:flower:

Sparkles
22nd-November-2005, 12:54 PM
It's amazing - champagne seems to be able to cure anything! :whistle:

I just wanted to thank everyone for a truely fantastic weekend.
If anyone on here hasn't been dancing in Scotland you're really missing out! Not only are the people friendlier every time I meet them (and the welcome from Chicklet was one I won't forget in a while :what: ) but the dancing is great, the music's really cool and the alcohol flows like water!

Special thanks and early Happy Birthdays to Franck and CJ - you were so calm through your waxing :worthy:.
Big :hug:s and :kiss:s to Aleks and azande for being such wonderful hosts.
:cheers: to SF and S'n'E (from what I've heard it's a good job you two are good mates :eek: :rolleyes: ).
And foxylady, what can I say? You're the best! :flower:

Now all I need to do is start planning my nest trip...

S. xxx

Little Monkey
22nd-November-2005, 02:11 PM
Anyway, it was all just a bloody excuse. The bottom line is THE MAN CAN'T DANCE!!He just didn't want to embarass himself in front of all us Scots and came up with this pathetic excuse...........

Hmmm, I was honoured to get a dance with SF on Sunday. And no, he really can't dance, can he.... :whistle:

Nah, it was a lovely dance, very smooth and gentle which was good for my back, too, as I was dancing far too much over the weekend, and was quite sore at times.... Will catch you for another couple of dances when I come to London next week, mate! If your back is all well by then, that is...

As for you Spice n Easy........mmmmmmmmmmm, lovely dances!!!:whistle:

:yeah:
Thanks for all the lovely dances! Will hopefully see you at one of the venues I'm planning to visit next week!

CJ
22nd-November-2005, 03:00 PM
If you are ever in Aberdeen and fancy a munchie, may I recommend the "Silver Moon Take Away"?!?!!?:rofl: :rofl:

They do a great late night service!!!!!!!!!!

(A little hind sight, having remembered SF's attire at the time, I think I know why the name 'Silver Moon' "popped" into my head!!:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

Phyllis, was a pleasure to meet you. Did anyone notice that SF and Phyllis were never in the room at the same time?!?

I SOOOOOOOOOOOO wish I'd thought of hitting the fire alarm when I had SF's room key and jeans in my hand and he was dressed in his, erm, weekend wear!!

Spice'n'Easy: great to meet you. Some fantastic LOL moments, not to mention LMFAO/ROFL too! Did I mention the "I was laughing so hard, I thought I was dying" moment?!? (Would the Oracle like to take over @ this point?!?)

Baby Peaches
22nd-November-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by CJ:-Spice'n'Easy: great to meet you. Some fantastic LOL moments, not to mention LMFAO/ROFL too! Did I mention the "I was laughing so hard, I thought I was dying" moment?!? (Would the Oracle like to take over @ this point?!?)

Was that the point when David decided he didn't want to go shopping with Lily then next day and so put her over his shoulder and tried to knock her out against the door frame whilst saying goodbye:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: When talking to them on Sunday she hadn't made any purchases. David's plan had worked, she has forgotten how to shop!:clap:

SilverFox
22nd-November-2005, 03:15 PM
Now that was a weekend to remember!

It all started off with a certain forumite sliding up next to the Fox at the bar in Route 66 and saying "Do you know who I am?"

After staring at her face for a few seconds trying desperately to remember if infact I did know her, I replied: "Nope"

She retorted:"No not my face!"

My eyes started to travel south where they were greeted by 2 lovely puppies doing their utmost to go 'over the top' in an infamous crimson corset.

Recognition was instant. "Chicklet!" I yelled. :drool: :drool:

Had a fabulous night at Route 66 dancing for half an hour periods at a time to DD's gorgeous choons. (The other half hour periods were spent at the bar watching CJ going through one hell of an ordeal:worthy: :worthy: whilst trying to ignore the 'music' being played by someone clearly stuck in a 70's time warp.:sick: :sick: ) Was great to meet DD properly and hope his new blues night is a huge success. :cheers:

After my shower on Saturday morning I knocked my ankle on a radiator which made me twist round suddenly causing a nerve to get trapped in my back. The muscles starting spasming and within about 3 minutes the Fox was in big trouble.

After 3 lots of treatment had failed to improve things and a 2 hour drive had worsened things, there was only one option left......a painkiller alcohol combo meal. :eek: (Is that a large meal?)

Standing and watching the freestyle on Saturday night was not one of the weekend's highlights. All of those lovely Scottish ladies........:tears: :tears: :tears:

A few more painkillers and copious amounts of champoo certainly loosened things up a bit later that night....including my jeans.:o Peaches and Petal developed a strong desire to see the Fox in a something a little bit more revealing. Tiggerbabe obliged. :really:

What with CJ's telephony skills:rofl: , DavidB's spacial awareness :eek: and Petal's 0-60 acceleration :blush: , a fantastic night was had. Many thanks to Sheena and Franck. :worthy:

After Marlene very kindly offered her services to me on Sunday and worked absolute miracles with my back, I even managed a few bluesy dances on Sunday night. :clap:

Anyhow I'd like to thank everybody from the bottom of my heart who has been so kind to me over the weekend. Extra special thanks to Spice 'n' Easy for being such a mate. You name it - he was there - running my bath, carrying my bags, opening doors, driving everywhere, ordering food and drinks, making my bed, etc etc... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

If anyone is looking for a butler, he is your man. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::wink:

Also to Baby Peaches, CJ, Aleks and Azande, Sparkles & Foxylady.:hug: :hug:

If anyone on here hasn't been dancing in Scotland you're really missing out! Not only are the people friendlier every time I meet them but the dancing is great, the music's really cool and the alcohol flows like water! I couldn't have put it better myself. :cheers:

I am planning my next trip already. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get a couple more dances in.

Now about that photo. Tiggerbabe do you take Mastercard? ........:whistle:

dee
22nd-November-2005, 03:40 PM

Is there any video footage, pics etc :drool:

How i'd love to see foxy in a pvc mini skirt :drool:

Wear that skirt next time Mr Fox and the pleasure for me to pick up your keys will be all mine :wink: :innocent:

Baby Peaches
22nd-November-2005, 03:44 PM
Is there any video footage, pics etc :drool:

How i'd love to see foxy in a pvc mini skirt :drool:

Wear that skirt next time Mr Fox and the pleasure for me to pick up your keys will be all mine :wink: :innocent:

Trust me, it is a sight I will never forget in a long time. He did get very comfortable wearing it, sipping the champers like a real lady. I think the pinky finger even bagan to creep up.:rofl: Come on Tiggerbabe, post that pic!!:clap:

dee
22nd-November-2005, 03:47 PM
I think the pinky finger even bagan to creep up.:rofl: Come on Tiggerbabe, post that pic!!:clap:

Was it just the pinky finger :innocent:

Tiggerbabe hurry up with the pics :flower:

Baby Peaches
22nd-November-2005, 04:26 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cheeks
22nd-November-2005, 04:37 PM

Most certainly was! Phyllis sat legs spread on chair beside me (had to move from cushion on floor as eyeline and thigh line not good in this instance...) and securely cupped hand over his particulars:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and glass of champers in the other.....:rofl: :rofl:

p.s Phyllis you still never told us what u where about to do with all that ice when I found u walking in opposite direction along corridor

:whistle: :whistle:

Tiggerbabe
22nd-November-2005, 10:50 PM
Peaches and Petal developed a strong desire to see the Fox in a something a little bit more revealing. Tiggerbabe obliged. :really: .........................

Now about that photo. Tiggerbabe do you take Mastercard? ........:whistle:
Sadly no :wink: but hopefully I can still have a few more dances next time I see you.
Sorry Foxy :kiss: but the ladies clearly need satisfying :eek:

Cruella
23rd-November-2005, 09:29 AM
Oh Sheena, thats priceless! :rofl: PVC skirts and PVC trousers (caption thread) SF certainly has a liking for that fabric, wonder if he likes rubber too?:whistle:

Feelingpink
23rd-November-2005, 10:11 AM
Great photos - and great legs! The best evidence I've seen yet that men SHOULD dance in shorts if they want :devil: Roll on summer!

dee
23rd-November-2005, 10:39 AM
Sadly no :wink: but hopefully I can still have a few more dances next time I see you.
Sorry Foxy :kiss: but the ladies clearly need satisfying :eek:

Great pics Tiggerbabe :drool: must say foxy you have sexy legs :drool:

Mary
23rd-November-2005, 11:24 AM
Erm, Sheena...........just what, exactly, were you doing in the boys hotel room? Apart turning SF into a cross dresser and taking pictures that is.:whistle: :whistle: (where's the arms crossed with tapping foot smilie?)

M

dee
23rd-November-2005, 11:34 AM
Erm, Sheena...........just what, exactly, were you doing in the boys hotel room? Apart turning SF into a cross dresser and taking pictures that is.:whistle: :whistle: (where's the arms crossed with tapping foot smilie?)

M

I couldn't find a foot tapping smilie, but does this help :drool: :drool: :drool:

Baby Peaches
23rd-November-2005, 12:37 PM

M

I think you should ask SF and Spice 'n' Easy what they were doing in Sheena's room!:wink:

Anyway, Sheena thanks for posting the pics.....I've just wet myself again!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, and SF, your legs look better in the pics than I remember, (CL).

Mary
23rd-November-2005, 12:42 PM
I think you should ask SF and Spice 'n' Easy what they were doing in Sheena's room!:wink:

(CL).

:really: :what: Even worse!

M

cheeks
23rd-November-2005, 02:47 PM

M

The boy's where in Sheena' room Mary.......but Alexs, Azande, Franck, CJ, Sparkles, Foxylady, Petal, Peaches, Baby peaches, Lorna, MelB, myself and more where there to protect the vast amount of shoes:worthy: Tiggerbabe carries in one bag just in case Phyllis had any ideas about finishing of his outfit :whistle:

The cross dressing part I'm sure had already been identified prior to this event!:whistle:

And the pics were a must :devil: well done Sheena there fab still giggling about it! :clap:

:rofl:

Mary
23rd-November-2005, 02:56 PM
The boy's where in Sheena' room Mary.......but Alexs, Azande, Franck, CJ, Sparkles, Foxylady, Petal, Peaches, Baby peaches, Lorna, MelB, myself and more where there to protect the vast amount of shoes:worthy: Tiggerbabe carries in one bag just in case Phyllis had any ideas about finishing of his outfit :whistle:

The cross dressing part I'm sure had already been identified prior to this event!:whistle:

And the pics were a must :devil: well done Sheena there fab still giggling about it! :clap:

:rofl:

Damn! A room party and I missed it.:mad:

M

Sparkles
23rd-November-2005, 02:58 PM
David and Lily B didn't though!
What a great surprise to see them for the weekend...

... shame about Lily's head though - hope you're OK now? :flower:

Spice 'n' Easy
24th-November-2005, 02:02 AM
Now that was a weekend to remember!

:clap: Couldn't have said it any better! That wasn't quite the weekend we had planned what with SF's injury but it was definitely one hell of a mad one :clap:

I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to all the forumites we met and to all the fantastic dancers I danced with over the course of the weekend. You lot are amazing and I'm definitely coming back for more :drool:

The Saturday night party was the highlight for me and I have never laughed so much in my life. CJ you are the man!! :worthy: I can't remember which was funnier, you answering the phone to the management who was telling us to keep it down and you calmly asking if he wanted Fried Rice with that or watching you crack up with laughter for a good 10 minutes after DavidB had picked up LilyB, slung her over his shoulder and then promptly smacked her head on the door as he was leaving the room while SF was sitting calmly by in his PVC skirt (which he did manage to wear rather well I might add :whistle: )

For those who haven't been, I would thoroughly recommend a trip to Scotland. The MJ people are extremely friendly, fantastic dancers and know how to have fun. :waycool:

Special thanks to Franck and Tiggerbabe for the after dance party and to CJ for being a top bloke and raising so much money for charity.

Extra Extra special thanks to Tiggerbabe, Baby Peaches, Peaches, Aleks, Chicklet, FoxyLady, Sparkles and Little Monkey for some truly lovely dances :flower: :hug:

See you all again soon :wink:

Limpy Tink
24th-November-2005, 03:54 PM
Great pics Tiggerbabe :drool: must say foxy you have sexy legs :drool:

It must have been the angle of the shot....:wink:

I seem to remember Val & Dave asking (from the stage) "did someone order chicken?" when SilverFox walked in to dance in Twickenham wearing his shorts last summer!! :rofl: :rofl:

Lee
24th-November-2005, 03:57 PM

I seem to remember Val & Dave asking (from the stage) "did someone order chicken?" when SilverFox walked in to dance in Twickenham wearing his shorts last summer!! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just spat my tea all over my keyboard & screen :blush:

LOL

Lee

dee
24th-November-2005, 05:00 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Petal
25th-November-2005, 11:38 AM
.:o Peaches and Petal developed a strong desire to see the Fox in a something a little bit more revealing. Tiggerbabe obliged. :really:

:

Petal
25th-November-2005, 11:54 AM
I must say girls he was a bit to comfortable in that skirt :whistle: possibly not the first time :na: still needs to realise that you don't bend over like that wearing short pvc skirt :rofl: :rofl: thats just asking for trouble:whistle:

:flower:

:yeah: getting in touch with his feminine side methinks.:whistle:

Petal
25th-November-2005, 11:57 AM
Extra Extra special thanks to Tiggerbabe, Baby Peaches, Peaches, Aleks, Chicklet, FoxyLady, Sparkles and Little Monkey for some truly lovely dances :flower: :hug:

See you all again soon :wink:
:sad: remember to add me to your dance card next time.

cheeks
25th-November-2005, 12:48 PM
David and Lily B didn't though!
What a great surprise to see them for the weekend...

... shame about Lily's head though - hope you're OK now? :flower:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just had vision of CJ falling about all over the place laughing :rofl: :rofl:

Oops apologies David & Lily wasn't that good at remembering everyone...:worthy: