PDA

View Full Version : Franck uncovered....

Emma
21st-January-2003, 04:56 PM
I thought we could have a thread to ask our illustrious forum moderator all those questions that have been burning away inside us. Any suggestion that this thread is a blatant attempt to get Franck to 1000 posts will be vigorously denied. :grin: :devil:

Go on - Ask Franck!

Franck...what is your favourite colour? :waycool:

Franck
21st-January-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Emma
Franck...what is your favourite colour? :waycool: Talk about ambiguous titles...
For a minute I thought you had found internet copies of embarrassing pictures... A bit like the tramp in that other thread :wink:

Anyway, dull question notwithstanding ( :na: ), my favourite colour is Orange-red

Franck.

Emma
21st-January-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Franck
Talk about ambiguous titles...
For a minute I thought you had found internet copies of embarrassing pictures... A bit like the tramp in that other thread :wink:

Anyway, dull question notwithstanding ( :na: ), my favourite colour is Orange-red

Franck.

Dull question?? :na: But such a fascinating answer. Ceroc orange, Franck, I hope this doesn't mean you are responsible for Ceroc's new corporate colour.

Janet
21st-January-2003, 05:06 PM
So there are embarrassing pictures then. :really:
I knew it!

Franck
21st-January-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Janet
So there are embarrassing pictures then. :really:
I knew it! Nope, none exist!
I'll deny any allegations to the contrary!

*walks away whistling innocently*

Franck.

This reminds me of a chat a few of us had after an Aberdeen party once...

Emma
21st-January-2003, 05:10 PM
Nope, none exist!
I'll deny any allegations to the contrary!

*walks away whistling innocently*

Franck.

This reminds me of a chat a few of us had after an Aberdeen party once...

*watches Franck digging himself into a hole* :what:

Janet
21st-January-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Emma
*watches Franck digging himself into a hole* :what:
Funny you should say that Emma. I remember that conversation VERY well...... Unless that was a different one, Franck??? :what:

Janet

Franck
21st-January-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Janet
Funny you should say that Emma. I remember that conversation VERY well...... Unless that was a different one, Franck??? :what: Hard to say without going into details... I have so many weird conversations after Ceroc nights / parties :D

That one involved Filthycute finding embarrassing pictures on the web, but I'll say no more to protect the innocent / guilty :wink:

Suffice to say, it was not my pictures!
Not that there are any of course :sorry

Except a few dancing ones maybe...

Franck.

Janet
21st-January-2003, 06:20 PM
That one involved Filthycute finding embarrassing pictures on the web, but I'll say no more to protect the innocent / guilty :wink:

That was indeed the one that sprang immediately to my mind. I wonder why!!! :devil:

Suffice to say, it was not my pictures!
Not that there are any of course :sorry

Except a few dancing ones maybe...

Speaking of dancing pictures, I heard a vicious rumour about the Perth Courier busk photos. I didn't sign up for that! :really:

Janet