PDA

View Full Version : Invisible bits?

Emma
21st-January-2003, 03:01 PM
Franck, I've been wondering, where are the invisible bits?

Franck
21st-January-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Emma
Franck, I've been wondering, where are the invisible bits? Invisible bits??? :really:

Well, obviously, you can't see them, so there's no point me pointing them out to you...

Though if you cared to elaborate, I might be able to help you :nice:
as long as it is clean of course :wink: otherwise it might have to go to the 'outside' area...

Franck.

Dreadful Scathe
21st-January-2003, 03:07 PM
Franck, I've been wondering, where are the invisible bits?

there are inviible bits on TheTramps last few avatars when you use Mozilla (a much better browser than Internet Explorer)

or are there other invisible bits ?

:)

Emma
21st-January-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Franck

Though if you cared to elaborate, I might be able to help you :nice:

Heh, that was a bit cryptic, wasn't it.

What I meant was, I hear there are all sorts of other bits on the forum that us mere mortals ( ;) ) can't access, and being the fabulously nosy mere mortal that I am I wondered what they were :) :)

Franck
21st-January-2003, 03:18 PM
Heh, that was a bit cryptic, wasn't it.

What I meant was, I hear there are all sorts of other bits on the forum that us mere mortals ( ;) ) can't access, and being the fabulously nosy mere mortal that I am I wondered what they were :) :) Aah, you mean those parts of the forum that have restricted access, where the privileged few can discuss taboo subjects in private...

Well if I told you where they were, I would have to kill you... :D

There are only 2/3 areas, for teachers, Ceroc franchisees etc...

Franck.

Emma
21st-January-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Franck

Well if I told you where they were, I would have to kill you... :D

*gulp*

Dreadful Scathe
21st-January-2003, 03:33 PM
doesnt the Data Protection Act allow us to see those areas if you're talking about us ? :)

damn ...bet they'll be in French :(

:D

Franck
21st-January-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
damn ...bet they'll be in French :( Only some of the expletives *lol*

Nah, anyway, not talking about you Scathe (do I sense paranoia?), just talking business / operations etc... very dull I am afraid...

Franck.

Emma
21st-January-2003, 03:42 PM
It's lies, Scathe! All lies! I bet they're plotting! *twitch* :what:

Dreadful Scathe
21st-January-2003, 04:04 PM
It's lies, Scathe! All lies! I bet they're plotting! *twitch* :what:

Actually, I was talking to someone about you just the other day - 'Who is that masked woman Emma .....etc..'

of course Im not paranoid - they ARE out to get me

I think 'they' broke into my house and re-arranged the furniture in exactly the same way!!

:rolleyes:

Franck
21st-January-2003, 04:11 PM

I think 'they' broke into my house and re-arranged the furniture in exactly the same way!! Ah! but did they move the 'Emma Clark' original print??? :nice:

It wasn't me though, I have an alibi, I was dancing at the time! :D

Franck.

Emma
21st-January-2003, 04:12 PM
Actually, I was talking to someone about you just the other day - 'Who is that masked woman Emma .....etc..'

Ooh, golly: were ya? What did you want to know?

I think 'they' broke into my house and re-arranged the furniture in exactly the same way!!

:rolleyes:

-happens to me all the time! Often they make a terrible mess as well! I wish 'they' would wash up occasionally......:what:

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-January-2003, 10:53 AM
the Emma interogation

Describe your best features (physical or mental) ?

Same for your worst features ?

What venues do you go to in London and when ?
(so that I can turn up looking for someone fitting the above description)

I'm in London tonight as it happens (Wednesday 22nd Jan)

DavidB
22nd-January-2003, 11:30 AM
I'm in London tonight as it happens (Wednesday 22nd Jan)Wednesday is one of the better nights for dancing in London.
Ceroc have at least 3 venues - the Jive Bar in Central London, Charlton (I am guessing Emma will be there) and Ashtons in Cricklewood (North London.)

The other good venue is Hipsters at Ealing Town Hall. The teachers are Viktor & Lydia, and the dancing goes on until 11:00. If you are still staying in Reading, this might be the most convenient.

David

TheTramp
22nd-January-2003, 11:39 AM
In addition to the above....!

There's also ceroc on at Jongleurs (in Battersea), and at the sports centre in Windsor (which is even more convienient to Reading - and is one of the biggest weekly nights I've ever been to, even if the floor isn't up to much).

Then, there's also Rebel Roc in Guildford - which if you're driving is easy, just round the M25, and down the A3, which is also very well supported, and has a greater variety of music than any of the above (I've been to them all).

The other way round the M25, you could go to Adam Nathenson's ceroc nights in either St.Albans or Stevenage. Again, not too far if you're going by car.

Don't you all wish that you lived in London now?!? (Well, maybe not, but there is a great choice for dancing!)

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-January-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by DavidB
the Jive Bar in Central London, Charlton (I am guessing Emma will be there) and Ashtons in Cricklewood (North London.)

The other good venue is Hipsters at Ealing Town Hall. The teachers are Viktor & Lydia, and the dancing goes on until 11:00. If you are still staying in Reading, this might be the most convenient.

David

Been to Jive bar loads of times and Ashtons twice. No idea where Charlton is, so maybe Ill try Ealing as it seems to be near Paddington station so easy to get back to Reading.

Jon
23rd-January-2003, 10:32 PM
No excuses now Scathe heres the address for Charlton. If your around pop in, I'm biased of course since it's my favourite venue but it really is a good night. Quite afew forum members there too.

By road - Easily reached from both the A2 & A20.
Follow signs for the Blackwall Tunnel and turn off at the A206 towards Charlton Rail Station & Charlton Athletic Football Club.

It's 1 minute walk from Charlton Station.

Charlton Conservative Club
Charlton Church Lane
Charlton
London
SE7

Emma
23rd-January-2003, 10:49 PM
the Emma interogation

Describe your best features (physical or mental) ?

erm..brain?

Same for your worst features ?

brain :)

What venues do you go to in London and when ?
(so that I can turn up looking for someone fitting the above description)

Mondays - Welling or Rochester (yeah, not in London: but close!)
Wednesdays - Charlton (wasn't on last night, hope you didn't go!)
Thursdays - Bromley (see Rochester) occasionally
Fridays - St Marys - very occasionally. Might go tomorrow. (24th)

I'm in London tonight as it happens (Wednesday 22nd Jan)

Humm..it's Thursday. So unless you were playing cards with me in the Feathers last night, ya missed me :D

I'm a small red-haired woman with glasses. That ought to narrow things down! :)

Dreadful Scathe
24th-January-2003, 09:56 AM
Ended up not going dancing on the Wednesday at all - was with 2 non-dancing friends and we wemt into a couple of fancy bars :).

I'll try Charlton next time though. Look out for the Giant Smurf, thats me. :)