PDA

View Full Version : Done anything silly recently ?

stewart38
25th-October-2005, 11:14 AM
3 weeks ago when I went to hand my boss his plastic cup of coffee over the divider between us, I sort of dropped it on to his desk and all his papers were covered in coffee stains :blush:

Today I just 'pretended' to shake my hand when I handed over his coffee fix , he panic went to grab it and guess what , its gone all over his mountains of papers again:whistle:

senorita
25th-October-2005, 11:46 AM
3 weeks ago when I went to hand my boss his plastic cup of coffee over the divider between us, I sort of dropped it on to his desk and all his papers were covered in coffee stains :blush:

Today I just 'pretended' to shake my hand when I handed over his coffee fix , he panic went to grab it and guess what , its gone all over his mountains of papers again:whistle:

yeah ..apparently named & shamed someone on the forum :blush: :blush: :flower: :hug:

Saxylady
25th-October-2005, 01:18 PM
Um - this weekend at the BFG I tried spraying shoe deodourant under my arms...

Gojive
25th-October-2005, 01:27 PM
Um - this weekend at the BFG I tried spraying shoe deodourant under my arms...

But did that lead to a polished performance on the dance floor? :D

clevedonboy
25th-October-2005, 02:10 PM
Dancing to "Lovecats" at the BFG - Silly was the only way to go

CJ
25th-October-2005, 02:17 PM
Played "Love Cats" at the BFG:blush: :blush: :blush:

:rofl: :rofl: Hell, it was a tea dance: I was told to experiment!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

dee
25th-October-2005, 04:16 PM
Played "Love Cats" at the BFG:blush: :blush: :blush:

Now that brings back memories of my child hood, i loved that track :blush:

Little Monkey
25th-October-2005, 04:19 PM
Dancing with a donkey whilst dressed as a giant raspberry ripple ice-cream cone..... I'd say that's quite silly!

[ Big Hint] - Ooooh, I'd love to have the photographic evidence to show my friends...! [/Big Hint]

Piglet
25th-October-2005, 10:36 PM
Played "Love Cats" at the BFG
How did I miss this one? I love that song!

Anything silly...

I took part in a keep fit session today along with my P3 class and was taken aback when one of the girls asked me why I wasn't taking off my shorts before putting on my trousers. Yeah! Like the teacher is going to strip down to her underwear in class :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gojive
25th-October-2005, 11:16 PM
Ok, here goes :blush: ....

About 2 years ago, I pulled a muscle in my back, just after getting out the bath. In utter agony, I managed to reach up to the medicine cabinet and grab a tube of Deep Heat. With quite a struggle, I finally rubbed some into my back - I could feel the relief starting almost straight away.....bliss!.

Alas, my bliss was about to be short lived! Before I had a chance to wash my hands, I developed an itch in the place all us men seem to develop itches :wink: . Without a moment's thought, I naturally scratched them. For a split second, nothing......then :eek: :eek: the searing pain started!.

I quickly discovered that touching one's nuts with hands covered in Deep Heat, was not a very good idea! :sick: The track "Great balls of fire" was on my mind for hours!

Now you might think that's silly?...well......

Last week while playing football, I strained the muscle? that joins the top of the leg to the groin. I was keen to go dancing that night, so I opted for some Deep Heat again.

With the painful memories of the last occasion still haunting me, I thought I'd be a little bit wiser this time. I very carefully moved my delicate bits to the side with one hand, and gently applied the cream to the affected area with my other. So far so good, I'd avoided repeating the bad experience. How clever was I, eh? :D ....basically, I was about to become very stupid indeed!!

I stood up, completely forgetting about the laws of gravity, and therefore where things would end up :eek: All it took, was one little brush against the treated area.....of course, my immediate reaction was to grab everything below and try to move them out the way....only I did it with both hands, thereby adding even more Deep Heat to the bits that were already starting to burn!

I have no idea what my neighbour thought I was up to that day, but I'm sure she must have heard me screaming "Oh FFFS!! why did I do that again!!!"

:o :o :o

bigdjiver
25th-October-2005, 11:44 PM
I played for a football team when our forward scored in the first 45 seconds. Afterwards he attributed his sudden burst of speed to the embrocation he had put on his thigh strain coming suddenly into contact ...

Gadget
26th-October-2005, 12:16 AM
Played "Love Cats" at the BFG
Yea: why did you play the swing version? the origional is much better to dance to! {or was that DD?}

CJ
26th-October-2005, 09:00 AM
Yea: why did you play the swing version? the origional is much better to dance to! {or was that DD?}

I played the original.:D

TiggsTours
26th-October-2005, 10:42 AM
I went to the kitchen at work to make myself a cup of tea, and came back to my desk to see the search results page on jobsite.co.uk open on my desktop, and the place, time, company, phone number and contact name of my interview for Friday morning written on a piece of paper on my desk!

Luckily, I had already booked Friday as holiday, and wasn't planning on a sickie to cover it!

stewart38
26th-October-2005, 11:01 AM
I went to the kitchen at work to make myself a cup of tea, and came back to my desk to see the search results page on jobsite.co.uk open on my desktop, and the place, time, company, phone number and contact name of my interview for Friday morning written on a piece of paper on my desk!

Luckily, I had already booked Friday as holiday, and wasn't planning on a sickie to cover it!

Many years ago my job agency sent my CV to my employer at the time, how sweet !

re another silly thing

I didn’t understand why I got burned on holiday once as id applied a lot of cream (I was going red)

It was only at the end of the day I realised Id been applying after sun cream !

The best one ever , back in 1988 whilst a little tipsy I 'decided' to go to Peacock Island off Benidorm on a lilo. I don’t know how many miles it is out but I only got 2/3rds of the way and was out at sea for 8 hrs on a lilo and I miss the pirate’s night on my 18-30s holiday. ok its not recent but it was silly

senorita
26th-October-2005, 11:22 AM
I was visiting the spa lastnight which is in my Gym. The steam room/sauna & jacuzzi is within the swimming pool area. Well...as I was getting ready to go in, I bumped into a friend in the changing rooms, that got chatting to me whilst I was getting organized etc etc...I was running late by this time. I wrapped the towel around me & proceeded to go into the swimming pool spa area...I then took off my towel & realized with the distraction I forgot to put my swimming costume on ...DOH!! :blush: :blush: :o :o :D

I take it.. that the spa area will be empty for a few days...:rofl:

As you can see I'm not having a good week :nice:

Dance Demon
26th-October-2005, 12:15 PM

T'was me Gadget........reason?....I was told it was a chillout night...and the original ain't chill music:wink: ...........

TiggsTours
26th-October-2005, 12:48 PM
I was visiting the spa lastnight which is in my Gym. The steam room/sauna & jacuzzi is within the swimming pool area. Well...as I was getting ready to go in, I bumped into a friend in the changing rooms, that got chatting to me whilst I was getting organized etc etc...I was running late by this time. I wrapped the towel around me & proceeded to go into the swimming pool spa area...I then took off my towel & realized with the distraction I forgot to put my swimming costume on ...DOH!! :blush: :blush: :o :o :D

I take it.. that the spa area will be empty for a few days...:rofl:

As you can see I'm not having a good week :nice:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fantastic! Puts my one into the correct light!

Cruella
26th-October-2005, 01:23 PM
T'was me Gadget........reason?....I was told it was a chillout night...and the original ain't chill music:wink: ...........
Much preferred your version DD, which i know CJ is aware of, as i mouthed to him " what the f***k is this" whilst attempting to be led by my poor partner,must of been the worst track i've ever tried to dance too!

under par
26th-October-2005, 04:38 PM

<<<snip very FUNNY bit snip>>>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dance Demon
26th-October-2005, 04:55 PM
Much preferred your version DD, which i know CJ is aware of, as i mouthed to him " what the f***k is this" whilst attempting to be led by my poor partner,must of been the worst track i've ever tried to dance too!

Hmmmmm..........ever tried dancing WCS to 2-4-6-8 Motorway......:wink: :rofl: :rofl:

under par
26th-October-2005, 04:58 PM
i mouthed to him " what the f***k is this"

Di please PM me with the details of this 5 letter swear word.:D :D

I think I am glad it was posted on this thread!:whistle:

Lou
26th-October-2005, 06:33 PM
I'm sorry, whilst I'm now extremely fond of you for guessing my age better* than Brady, I must respectfully disagree. The original, played by CJ, was so much fun to dance to.

*Brady's was more accurate, but I prefered Cruella's guess! ;)

Missy D
28th-October-2005, 05:48 AM

About 2 years ago, I pulled a muscle in my back, just after getting out the bath. In utter agony, I managed to reach up to the medicine cabinet and grab a tube of Deep Heat. With quite a struggle, I finally rubbed some into my back - I could feel the relief starting almost straight away.....bliss!.

Alas, my bliss was about to be short lived! Before I had a chance to wash my hands, I developed an itch in the place all us men seem to develop itches :wink: . Without a moment's thought, I naturally scratched them. For a split second, nothing......then :eek: :eek: the searing pain started!.

I quickly discovered that touching one's nuts with hands covered in Deep Heat, was not a very good idea! :sick: The track "Great balls of fire" was on my mind for hours!

Now you might think that's silly?...well......

Last week while playing football, I strained the muscle? that joins the top of the leg to the groin. I was keen to go dancing that night, so I opted for some Deep Heat again.

With the painful memories of the last occasion still haunting me, I thought I'd be a little bit wiser this time. I very carefully moved my delicate bits to the side with one hand, and gently applied the cream to the affected area with my other. So far so good, I'd avoided repeating the bad experience. How clever was I, eh? :D ....basically, I was about to become very stupid indeed!!

I stood up, completely forgetting about the laws of gravity, and therefore where things would end up :eek: All it took, was one little brush against the treated area.....of course, my immediate reaction was to grab everything below and try to move them out the way....only I did it with both hands, thereby adding even more Deep Heat to the bits that were already starting to burn!

I have no idea what my neighbour thought I was up to that day, but I'm sure she must have heard me screaming "Oh FFFS!! why did I do that again!!!"

:o :o :o

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its only 5am and think i have woken my neighbours up laughing! I remember an old boyfriend having a simular experience. He decided to cook me a chilli but needed to go to the loo. With the screaming I heard I thought he had caught it in the zipper. :rofl:

Icey
28th-October-2005, 08:22 AM
I experienced something very silly being done to me this morning.

I was sitting in traffic waiting to get onto the M40 and in the lane next to me was a minibus of squaddies trying to get my attention. They finally got my full attention when they passed me on the motorway and all the guys in the back were lined up mooning me :rofl: :rofl:

Cruella
28th-October-2005, 11:26 AM
Hmmmmm..........ever tried dancing WCS to 2-4-6-8 Motorway......:wink: :rofl: :rofl:
That was fun though! :flower: Certainly a new experience!

Cruella
28th-October-2005, 11:33 AM
Di please PM me with the details of this 5 letter swear word.:D :D

I think I am glad it was posted on this thread!:whistle:

But i was in scotland, they spell things differently up there! :whistle: Well they certainly do some strange stuff, like holding their breath whilst driving through a certain tunnel, punching the person next to them when they see a VW Beetle, dog piling :confused: I discovered some very unusual scottish traditions. Thanks Dave and Brady you've certainly broadened my horizons.:na:

Lynn
28th-October-2005, 12:23 PM
But i was in scotland, they spell things differently up there! :whistle: Well they certainly do some strange stuff, .... punching the person next to them when they see a VW Beetle.... Not just a Scottish thing! Haven't done it for years though, all grown up now...:whistle:

Cruella
28th-October-2005, 12:27 PM
Not just a Scottish thing! Haven't done it for years though, all grown up now...:whistle:
I'd never heard of it before, so i hit him back :rofl: (twice as hard)

Icey
28th-October-2005, 12:41 PM
punching the person next to them when they see a VW Beetle

I used to play that game with my sister, but it was yellow cars. She is younger than me but usually managed to thump me harder than I thumped her :mad:

Lynn
28th-October-2005, 12:44 PM
I'd never heard of it before, so i hit him back :rofl: (twice as hard)Did he say (reaching back into my memory, could be incorrect!) 'punch buggy X' (X being the colour of the Beetle)? And does it apply to the new Beetles, or only the old ones?

Cruella
28th-October-2005, 12:52 PM
Did he say (reaching back into my memory, could be incorrect!) 'punch buggy X' (X being the colour of the Beetle)? And does it apply to the new Beetles, or only the old ones?
Yep that was it. It was a new one so i guess it applies to both. Apparently in America it's 'Slug Bug X'
The funniest thing was the 'Dog Pile' We used to call it 'Bundle' when we were kids. Dave and Brady tried to do this at the end of Route 66, threw themselves on top of each other on the floor and shouted 'Dog Pile' No one else joined in though and we just all stood there looking at them as if they had gone mad! Which IMO made it even funnier.:rofl: It was really one of those 'had to be there' moments.

Lou
31st-October-2005, 12:36 AM
done anything silly? Pah! I'm currently sitting queueing on Oxford St waiting for the Virgin Megastore to open its doors. Does this count as the silliest place to post from?

Missy D
31st-October-2005, 07:41 PM
Me and Dee did something! Not sure whether its was silly, dreadful, funny or what but we would like to share it with you!

Last year Dee rang me to say that dads grave had sunken and could I come and sort it out with her at the weekend. I agreed and armed with top soil, plants etc met her at the graveyard. This particular grave yard is built on a steep hill and the graves are on levels going down the hill. Row A is on the top and Row Z on the bottom. Dad was buried on Row L half way down. Anyway we put the top soil on a levelled it out. We arranged all the plants and made it look really pretty. There was one thing missing but i couldnt think what. Dee suggested we go get some water from the tap. I went with her and spotted a loved new grave with fresh turf. I turned and looked at Dee "no way" she said and just knew what was on my mind. We got some water and past that grave again. "ah come on Dee" "no bloody way" she shouted. I looked around and saw many people visiting graves, praying etc. I then decided to look for my friends grave and almost an hour later i found it. I placed a few flowers and said a few words. By this time the graveyard was empty so i suggested to Dee that we go and say a few words at dad graveside. We were just approaching that newly turfed grave when Dee said "ok lets nick it"! So I yanked off this huge piece of turf from the grave (gosh was it heavy). Dee was shouting for me to hurry before anyone sees. My legs were bending with the weight and snails were climbing up my body. Got to dads grave and threw this 6 foot piece of grass on to the grave. We then had to bed it in by jumping all over the grave. We were laughing our heads off saying if dad could see us now. A few minutes later we stopped and calmed ourselves. Pushing our hair away from our faces we looked up the hill to see 3 horrified faces staring at us in disbelief. We were so embarrassed and ran off to the car as quickly as possible. We kept away from the graveyard for a few weeks incase we were recognised. Dads grave looks so good now and the grass grows lovely. Shame the other grave is still waiting for his piece.

dee
31st-October-2005, 08:30 PM
Oh my bl**dy god, jesus have mercy on me for i have sinned.
surely that is not the funniest thing? :blush: :blush: :blush:
but guess we sisters will do anything for our family :innocent:

Baby Peaches
31st-October-2005, 09:04 PM
Me and Dee did something! Not sure whether its was silly, dreadful, funny or what but we would like to share it with you!

Last year Dee rang me to say that dads grave had sunken and could I come and sort it out with her at the weekend. I agreed and armed with top soil, plants etc met her at the graveyard. This particular grave yard is built on a steep hill and the graves are on levels going down the hill. Row A is on the top and Row Z on the bottom. Dad was buried on Row L half way down. Anyway we put the top soil on a levelled it out. We arranged all the plants and made it look really pretty. There was one thing missing but i couldnt think what. Dee suggested we go get some water from the tap. I went with her and spotted a loved new grave with fresh turf. I turned and looked at Dee "no way" she said and just knew what was on my mind. We got some water and past that grave again. "ah come on Dee" "no bloody way" she shouted. I looked around and saw many people visiting graves, praying etc. I then decided to look for my friends grave and almost an hour later i found it. I placed a few flowers and said a few words. By this time the graveyard was empty so i suggested to Dee that we go and say a few words at dad graveside. We were just approaching that newly turfed grave when Dee said "ok lets nick it"! So I yanked off this huge piece of turf from the grave (gosh was it heavy). Dee was shouting for me to hurry before anyone sees. My legs were bending with the weight and snails were climbing up my body. Got to dads grave and threw this 6 foot piece of grass on to the grave. We then had to bed it in by jumping all over the grave. We were laughing our heads off saying if dad could see us now. A few minutes later we stopped and calmed ourselves. Pushing our hair away from our faces we looked up the hill to see 3 horrified faces staring at us in disbelief. We were so embarrassed and ran off to the car as quickly as possible. We kept away from the graveyard for a few weeks incase we were recognised. Dads grave looks so good now and the grass grows lovely. Shame the other grave is still waiting for his piece.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Baby Peaches
31st-October-2005, 09:08 PM
The silliest thing I have done recently is agree to give a full body wax to a certain forumite aka CJ, for charity!!!:sick:

dee
31st-October-2005, 09:15 PM
The silliest thing I have done recently is agree to give a full body wax to a certain forumite aka CJ, for charity!!!:sick:

Hey i don't think that is silly :drool: would be a pleasure to de hair CJ :drool:

Andy McGregor
31st-October-2005, 11:37 PM
Today I did something very stupid. I needed to get an early start on the day so I set my alarm for 5.30am. I'd been working on the PC for quite some time when I glanced at the clock in the bottom right of the screen. It said 5.20am!!!

I'd forgotten to re-set my alarm on Sunday morning and had got up at 4.30am :blush:

senorita
1st-November-2005, 12:59 PM
Today I did something very stupid. I needed to get an early start on the day so I set my alarm for 5.30am. I'd been working on the PC for quite some time when I glanced at the clock in the bottom right of the screen. It said 5.20am!!!

I'd forgotten to re-set my alarm on Sunday morning and had got up at 4.30am :blush:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope you made use of your time youngman :wink: :whistle: :o :D :devil:

senorita
1st-November-2005, 02:20 PM
oh dear....I was just filling the sink up with hot water to soak my dirty cups & dishes., then the door bell went...so I left it running very slowly. It was a delivery man (very nice too:whistle: ) ...I wasnt flirting honest!! :innocent: Anyway..he was delivery some items to my house...he started chatting away...as you do :whistle: totally distracted by what he was saying ....& his beauty :innocent: :rofl: ...& I forgot the water was still running. When the chap decided to leave....my moby went....so I starting chatting away to a mate as u do :whistle: then up pop a couple of mates on msn......I got chatting away more again...then at the same time I was sending PM's on here,....then you know when you have kinda forgotton something or something is missing....well I had a light bulb appear above my head..AND then.........
OH BUGGER!!!!!!!!! the sink!!!!! lol sh+t sh+t sh+t & more Sh+t

I have No time to type on here now..:tears: I will be all afternoon mopping up and cleaning up the overspill :rofl: :blush:

David Bailey
1st-November-2005, 04:30 PM
{ snip silly story }
Spooky, I did a very similar thing with pizza in the oven on Monday - I only remembered that it was in when I smelt "Hmmm, that smells nice, who's cooking?" from downstairs. Fortunately it was only very well done rather than carbonised...

Moral of the story: there's no such thing as "Five minutes on the forum" :blush:

senorita
1st-November-2005, 04:35 PM
Spooky, I did a very similar thing with pizza in the oven on Monday - I only remembered that it was in when I smelt "Hmmm, that smells nice, who's cooking?" from downstairs. Fortunately it was only very well done rather than carbonised...

Moral of the story: there's no such thing as "Five minutes on the forum" :blush:

AND what was that youngman talking about,...about women & their map reading hey?? ;-)

dee
1st-November-2005, 05:02 PM

Even more spooky i did the very same thing only last week with my pizza, i was chatting to a mate on msn and could smell burning thinking it was my neighbours cooking i took no notice, then i thought "hang on my pizza" it was a little crisp at the edges but not too bad :yum:

ducasi
1st-November-2005, 06:12 PM
burnt pizza Anyone else read Nemi in the Metro today then?

Icey
12th-December-2005, 03:09 PM
I managed to superglue my fingers together yesterday whilst mending my dance shoes :blush:

KatieR
28th-December-2005, 02:38 PM
I slipped on the christmas wrapping paper that I had left on the floor... .. Ive picked it up now.

thewacko
28th-December-2005, 02:57 PM

:clap: heres one for the grave robbers:cheers:

thewacko
28th-December-2005, 02:58 PM
Anyone else read the Metro today?
:what: that isnt silly lotsa people do it:whistle:

ducasi
28th-December-2005, 03:24 PM
:what: that isnt silly lotsa people do it:whistle:
:rolleyes:

stewart38
28th-December-2005, 04:03 PM
Anyone else read Nemi in the Metro today then?

Yes sometimes funny sometime poignant like today 28/12/2005 :nice:

Stuart M
28th-December-2005, 05:27 PM
Yup - bought my girlfriend a present she'd mentioned to me earlier in December.

Unfortunately, the mention of the gift in question was preceded by the words 'I hinted to my mum that I'd like...', which went unnoticed by me :blush:

It was only an extra though - she liked the main pressie...

Missy D
28th-December-2005, 09:01 PM
:clap: heres one for the grave robbers:cheers:

Just plucking up the courage to move the mans stone that the stonemasons have close to our mums grave. At the moment we have to stand on this new stone to put flower on the grave. Its only a cremation stone so hope the mans ashes are not underneath.

Actually whilst on the subject of cremation why do they call it 'ashes' . When i collected mums ashes they weighed a ton. They were also blue (mum was never a natural blue). I had a look inside the container and was horrified that instead of seeing fine ash - it was just like fish gravel. I must have killed a good few plants when scattering them in this beautiful garden.

dee
28th-December-2005, 11:13 PM
Just plucking up the courage to move the mans stone that the stonemasons have close to our mums grave. At the moment we have to stand on this new stone to put flower on the grave. Its only a cremation stone so hope the mans ashes are not underneath.

Actually whilst on the subject of cremation why do they call it 'ashes' . When i collected mums ashes they weighed a ton. They were also blue (mum was never a natural blue). I had a look inside the container and was horrified that instead of seeing fine ash - it was just like fish gravel. I must have killed a good few plants when scattering them in this beautiful garden.

No!! that is awful, you can't say that about mum :tears: although she did like blue

Missy D
28th-December-2005, 11:17 PM
No!! that is awful, you can't say that about mum :tears: although she did like blue

Mum would have found it so funny! Dad too! after all where would we have got such a mad sense of humour from!

thewacko
29th-December-2005, 01:47 AM
Mum would have found it so funny! Dad too! after all where would we have got such a mad sense of humour from!
:sad: on a different note I would just like to state my dad stopped smoking on christmas eve:what:

thewacko
29th-December-2005, 01:48 AM
:sad: on a different note I would just like to state my dad stopped smoking on christmas eve:what:
mind you we cremated him over 20 years ago:mad:

Missy D
29th-December-2005, 01:59 AM
mind you we cremated him over 20 years ago:mad:
:eek:

thewacko
29th-December-2005, 02:01 AM
back to the thread. . .
I think I challenged missyD:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

:mad:

LIBBY
2nd-January-2006, 02:14 AM
I reported my car stolen from the Safeway car park to the police and then when I phoned my husband to tell him, he reminded me that I had taken his car. Mine was sitting in the drive.
And yesterday, I was feeding my dogs and was on auto pilot and when I opened a new can of meaty chunks in gravy, a bit of runny gravy dribbled down the outside of the can. Without thinking, I licked the side of the can as if it had been a dribble of coffee on the side of my cup. And I can tell you, processed cow in gravy tastes nothing like a Costa mocha! I can still taste the dog meat even after taking a Brillo pad to my tongue!:drool:

Minnie M
2nd-January-2006, 10:29 AM
Not recently - but LIBBY's post reminded me of the following:-

Whilst reversing my car I thought I went into a nearby skip - the insurance company put me in touch with the company who who responsible in order that we could 'counter claim/sue' etc.

The skip belonged to my ex-husband ............ but .............. it turned out I actually hit the tree next to it :blush: :blush: :blush: :eek:

philsmove
2nd-January-2006, 07:10 PM
Can you imagine living in Doncaster and just finding a lotto ticket bought in July 6
With the following numbers: 3, 12, 17, 36, 44 and 49.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/4573760.stm

thewacko
2nd-January-2006, 07:28 PM
Can you imagine living in Doncaster
:whistle: Now that is silly:clap: :clap: :clap:

thewacko
2nd-January-2006, 07:29 PM
about women & their map reading

Now that is the first time I have seen that it one sentance:what:

Icey
2nd-January-2006, 07:55 PM
Now that is the first time I have seen that it one sentance:what: