View Full Version : Ealing 28th October

stewart38
25th-October-2005, 12:55 AM
So whos going to this feast of entertainment
----------------------------------------------------
Friday 28th October at Ealing Town Hall
Halloween Party

The biggest, oldest & best Masked Jive Ball in UK
Tickets sold on the door £ 10.00 each includes FREE BAR (Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks)
v 5 hours of dancing. Start 08.00 pm, close 01.00 am. v

DJ Roger Chin

---------------------------

If its masked, i assume the one my mate borrowed from walthemstow will do ??

WittyBird
25th-October-2005, 01:00 AM
So whos going to this feast of entertainment
----------------------------------------------------
Friday 28th October at Ealing Town Hall
Halloween Party

The biggest, oldest & best Masked Jive Ball in UK

Wahey if its masked I might get more dances :rolleyes:
Where can I get a mask from tho? Cant think what to wear :angry:

stewart38
25th-October-2005, 01:07 AM
Wahey if its masked I might get more dances :rolleyes:
Where can I get a mask from tho? Cant think what to wear :angry:

How about a mask ? :nice: :yeah:

David Bailey
28th-October-2005, 09:13 AM
So who's going to this again? I've lost track...

Paul F
28th-October-2005, 09:15 AM
Me!
And Im bringing Victoria (Keiths partner from C2D)

Dizzy
28th-October-2005, 09:17 AM
I'm going!! :clap: :clap:

Do I need to bring a mask though?? :what:

Missy D
28th-October-2005, 09:21 AM
I am bringing my sister!!!!!!:clap: :clap:

Let the tone lowering commence:devil:

stewart38
28th-October-2005, 11:06 AM
Im of to buy a mask today to hide my ugly face, im getting at least one other anyone else want one ?? :grin:

WittyBird
28th-October-2005, 12:38 PM
Im of to buy a mask today to hide my ugly face, im getting at least one other anyone else want one ?? :grin:

Just went into Ann Summers in St Albans for a Mask to wear for tonite... no masks only whips :blush:

fletch
28th-October-2005, 03:09 PM
Hi all, i'm going:clap:

Stewart grab a dance, and anything else you normally do (referring to the Southport photo):wink:

Please come and say hello I would like to meet more of you all.:flower:

'HO' and I intend to ask lots of the men who sit and strand at the front of the stage, I was refused a dance last time I came :mad: (but I did turn it around):na: I neaver refuse its hard to ask:hug: so lets be nice:wink:

WittyBird
28th-October-2005, 04:27 PM

Stewart grab a dance, and anything else you normally do (referring to the Southport photo):wink:

I will be there travelling with Stewart38 so he will have to introduce us :grin:
cos I dont know who you are :cool:

stewart38
28th-October-2005, 04:36 PM

'HO' and I intend to ask lots of the men who sit and strand at the front of the stage, I was refused a dance last time I came :mad: (but I did turn it around):na: I neaver refuse its hard to ask:hug: so lets be nice:wink:

Ill be wearing a mask but you should still recognise me from something else you have grab hold of in the past :wink:

David Bailey
28th-October-2005, 07:16 PM
Ill be wearing a mask but you should still recognise me from something else you have grab hold of in the past :wink:
Well, that's definitely much more information than I ever needed to know.

WittyBird
28th-October-2005, 07:49 PM
Well, that's definitely much more information than I ever needed to know.

You get used to it with him to be honest he's the biggest flirt I know but he also has the biggest heart :grin:
Biggest mouth and he's the biggest grump but that didn't come from me! :rofl:

WittyBird
29th-October-2005, 02:14 AM
Well just back from Ealing....

All in all fantastic evening, nice to see people I hadn't seen for a while and those I see on a regular basis! Nice to meet Fletch bizarre but nice :grin: Always fab to see the terrible sisters lowering the tone - wouldnt be the same if they didn't! (fantastic outfits by the way) :clap:

Had some fantastic dances.. Tessalicious (wonderful lead), ESG (makes you feel like u can do no wrong), DJ (one of my favourites :what: ), Stewart38 (gripping), KevF ( wonderful as normal) & PaulF (always a pleasure for me) Wasnt brave enough to ask SF :mad:

Only had one bad dance all night and that was probably my fault... but thats another story and another thread...

Hopefully Stewart38 will upload some pics soon for us all to laugh at :blush:

stewart38
29th-October-2005, 02:22 AM
Hopefully Stewart38 will upload some pics soon for us all to laugh at :blush:

Had a really good time although didnt feel i danced very well :sad:

Pics on the way, all people were asked if i had permission to post

ps why didnt anyone knick my car, I left it open with keys in the ignition all night :whistle:

WittyBird
29th-October-2005, 02:35 AM
Had a really good time although didnt feel i danced very well :sad:

You always dance really well :clap: . You don't always smile but you always dance well... :grin:

I'm not sycophantic at all just sincere.

David Bailey
29th-October-2005, 10:45 AM
Pix: DavidJames and Wittybird, Dee, Wittybird and Missy D, Kev F and Lory, Wittybird and Dizzy, El Zombie Gringo and partner.

Permissions? We don't need no steenking permissions...

CeeCee
29th-October-2005, 12:07 PM
Great pictures from last night, well done DJ.

There were some super costumes, okay some looked pretty uncomfortable and there was a lot of tail swishing but hey it was fun. It was a delight to see that some people had gone to so much trouble.

Unfortunately, I arrived too late to wear either of my beautiful masks as by 11pm noone was wearing theirs so I'll just have to save them for another day. Also by that time the 'changing room' was full of women changing out of their costumes into comfy clothes.

I hope it's a long time before ESG does the ghoulish make up thing again, frightened the life out of me in the dark and it was ten times worse in the light!

Twas a fun night of super dancing with happy people
CeeCee

El Salsero Gringo
29th-October-2005, 01:27 PM
I hope it's a long time before ESG does the ghoulish make up thing again, frightened the life out of me in the dark and it was ten times worse in the light!Sweetheart, that was me *without* my makeup.

My verdict on the night: a few lovely dances - but what *was* the music about? It's just as well ChrisA wasn't there, or we'd never hear the last of it.

Drinks included in the price was a nice idea.

Zebra Woman
29th-October-2005, 02:06 PM
Sweetheart, that was me *without* my makeup.

My verdict on the night: a few lovely dances - but what *was* the music about? It's just as well ChrisA wasn't there, or we'd never hear the last of it.

Drinks included in the price was a nice idea.

DON'T LET ME START !

about the music.....

Great to see so many forumites, and have space to enjoy dancing with them too. Pity about the.......no.......well at least Stewart38 enjoyed it. :clap: (really sorry I didn't get back to you for a dance Stewart - 2 next time :blush: )

In short....

Low points:

The stickiness of ESG's rubber top (not pictured) :eek:
The music (did I speak to the DJ on the night? Yes I did).
The temperature of the free drinks. Warm Fosters is not a drink. :sick:

High Points:

Fab dancers
Space to dance
Pervy costumes

ZW:flower:

ChrisA
29th-October-2005, 02:57 PM
but what *was* the music about? It's just as well ChrisA wasn't there, or we'd never hear the last of it.

Well if even you thought it was bad, I'm glad I wasn't, and now ZW has confirmed it.

I went to see "Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit", which was great :rofl:

dee
29th-October-2005, 03:20 PM
I had a really fab night too :clap:

The music..... well yeah

Was nice to meet KevF, PaulF and Fletch thanks for the dances!!!. Everyones costumes were great!! I love the pics DJ, thanks for the dance, (what dance) :sad: maybe next time eh??? Witty and Tessalicious :drool: and ESG in those leather trousers :drool: say no more!!!!

stewart38
29th-October-2005, 03:32 PM
Great to see so many forumites, and have space to enjoy dancing with them too. Pity about the.......no.......well at least Stewart38 enjoyed it. :clap: (really sorry I didn't get back to you for a dance Stewart - 2 next time :blush: )

ZW:flower:

No worries would you dance with this , more pics to follow

stewart38
29th-October-2005, 03:46 PM
some more pics Ill leave people to name names !

ESG , sorry didnt know that was you at end of nite. Said to WB someone just shook my hand who I didnt know :blush:

ps lemonade was 4 months past its sell bye date :sad:

stewart38
29th-October-2005, 03:58 PM
More of that ugly guy in the red (doesnt go with blue top !!!) but hey has he had a change and grown long blonde hair ? who is that there with WB ??

Also what going on to the right of WB and Fletch again posing with the ugly bloke ??

Nice one of fletch with the ugly bloke

dee
29th-October-2005, 04:04 PM
More of that ugly guy in the red (doesnt go with blue top !!!) but hey has he had a change and grown long blonde hair ? who is that there with WB ??

Also what going on to the right of WB and Fletch again posing with the ugly bloke ??

Nice one of fletch with the ugly bloke

I would like to know whats going on there too.. Fab pics Stewart :clap:

stewart38
29th-October-2005, 04:21 PM
I would like to know whats going on there too.. Fab pics Stewart :clap:

yes :whistle:

djtrev
29th-October-2005, 04:37 PM
Looks like a good night BUT what was wrong with the music?
Obviously not to your liking,but why not?
Please tell.

David Bailey
29th-October-2005, 04:57 PM
some more pics Ill leave people to name names !
Most have been outed already, I can't believe anyone who's read anything on the forum (ever) can be puzzled as to who the Ladies In Red are.

However, the gorgeous lady in the cat mask (Pic 4 in the first set) is Sylph - unfortunately the pic doesn't show her legs :tears: , because they were well-worth showing :drool:

Please tell.
I wasn't totally keen on it either - but I snuck down for a (free!) salsa session around midnight, so I had a bit of a break, and it seemed OK when I got back.

Basically, the music was a bit pop-y for my tastes. A few people requested a bit more smooth chunes, but the response was "It's a mainstream Ceroc crowd".

I could do a poll, but I can't be bothered...

Sylph
30th-October-2005, 05:40 PM
Don't encourage me!............:innocent: x

dee
30th-October-2005, 05:54 PM
Most have been outed already, I can't believe anyone who's read anything on the forum (ever) can be puzzled as to who the GORGEOUS Ladies In Red are.

Thats so nice DJ thanks :flower:

David Bailey
30th-October-2005, 07:47 PM
Thats so nice DJ thanks :flower:
Oh, were you and Missy D there as well? :innocent:

Don't encourage me!............:innocent: x
With that outfit, you didn't need encouraging :whistle:

El Salsero Gringo
30th-October-2005, 08:19 PM
Low points:

The stickiness of ESG's rubber top (not pictured) :eek: It was more pleasant on the inside, once I'd got it properly lubed up.

Missy D
31st-October-2005, 12:00 AM
Bit of a late reply! Been up north for a couple of days.

Great pictures! although i do look a little like Youtha Joyce in the first one:eek:

Was good to see some forumites there S38, WB, DJ, Lory, KF, PF, GD, RC,EG, Tess, Lynne, ZW. Also good to meet Fletch and some bloke i cant remember his name but is on the Forum maybe Stevie. Me and Dee saw Ickle Chicken but never got to speak to her about the buzzy bed munchers.

The music i wont comment on!:what:

I did have a great time and laughed so much even when the tone wasnt being lowered:rofl: :rofl:

Paul F
31st-October-2005, 12:07 AM
Please tell.

Wham - Wake me up before you go go

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: