PDA

View Full Version : Lights camera .....weather conditions

Night Owl
24th-October-2005, 06:22 PM
Why oh why do people still insist on driving in such appualing weather conditions such as today on way home from the BFG

Some had only side lights while others had shock horror and down right stupid NO LIGHTS

Its one thing doing 100 mph( which i wasn`t by the way for any ceroc dancing police personel out there)and coming up behind some one with lights on

But to have a car come from behind doing at least 100 which they were ,as i was doing 80 at the time ,oops sorry mr ceroc dancing police person,with NO lights on at all .
Its only the fact that I tend to drive as much in my mirrors as i do thru my windscreen that i saw them coming
I don`t object to people driving fast,being the proud owner of a fast car myself, but i like to think i drive safely and with in the weather conditions.

I can hear you say but you shouldn`t speed at any time but i like to think you can drive fast ,have fun drive safely and still keep within the speed limits,well most of the time any way, the extra acceleration comes in handy when you need to get past or out of the way in a hurry ,not ness. the high speed,but i digress

Why can`t people get it thru there skulls that its not a case of seeing, but being seen

Of course all us cerocers would have had our light s on so not a dig at any one here

Take care drive safe stay alive:yeah: