PDA

View Full Version : Even bigger!!!

Franck
21st-January-2003, 01:40 PM
I just thought I would share a couple of dates for your diaries.

I have just confirmed 2 dates for the biggest venue I have ever been to in Scotland...

The first is Saturday 16th August, for a week-end of workshops and of course a party for up to 450 dancers!
There will be Cabaret displays, guest DJs and of course an unfeasably large dance floor to accomodate all of us.

The second date will be Saturday 20th December, for the mother of all Christmas party, with free buffet and a Ceilidh band as well as all the usual ingredients (fun class, top DJs, etc...).

More details will follow throughout the year, so watch this space...

Franck.

P.S. By the way, to make the parties accessible to everyone in Scotland, the venue is in Perth (a mere hour or less from all Scottish venues :nice: )

Emma
21st-January-2003, 04:15 PM
I think that thread title's misleading Franck :wink:

Franck
21st-January-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Emma
I think that thread title's misleading Franck :wink: An un-ashamed ploy to garner interest in this thread :D

I remember the days of the longest threads all involving sex in the title!!! :really: :devil:

Franck.

Emma
21st-January-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Franck
An un-ashamed ploy to garner interest in this thread :D

That's disgraceful Franck..it's like..like..posting lots of inconsequential stuff just to get someone's thread rate up! :grin: Shocking!

(how many to go??)

Franck
21st-January-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Emma
That's disgraceful Franck..it's like..like..posting lots of inconsequential stuff just to get someone's thread rate up! :grin: Shocking!

(how many to go??) I would never do that :really:
The fact I am posting a lot today is because I am catching up with the many interesting threads available for discussion on the forum.
The fact that I am now very close to 1000, and that the Tramp is off sight-seeing in Edinburgh, is purely coincidental :innocent:

Franck.

p.s. only 6 to go :D

Emma
21st-January-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Franck
I would never do that :really:

Of course you wouldn't Franck! I can't believe you thought I meant that!

p.s. only 6 to go :D

So near and yet so far!

TheTramp
21st-January-2003, 08:32 PM
The fact that I am now very close to 1000, and that the Tramp is off sight-seeing in Edinburgh, is purely coincidental Phhhhhbbbbbbbbttttttttttttt :yum:

I was gonna let you get to 1000 first anyhow (as long as you didn't take too long about it). WHen was the last time you posted over 40 times in one day?? :devil: :rolleyes: :D

Steve