PDA

View Full Version : Fri 28th

Paul F
24th-October-2005, 12:14 AM
Well , we have a Sat 29th and Sun 30th thread so here goes a Friday one!

At the moment it looks like Hipsters is the one to beat. Going once, going twice......

Jon Brett
24th-October-2005, 02:06 AM
Well , we have a Sat 29th and Sun 30th thread so here goes a Friday one!

At the moment it looks like Hipsters is the one to beat. Going once, going twice......
Hipsters ain't on 28th :confused:

David Bailey
24th-October-2005, 07:48 AM
:rofl:

I knew moving the BFFF to the last Friday, last month, would confuse everyone... :)

There is a JiveTime thingy on at Ealing this Friday, Halloween whatsit - see here (http://www.jivetime.co.uk/page3.html) for details.

Lyndaslist.com says it's Hipsters, but it's not. Admittedly, it'll be the same dancers, at the same venue, and it's run by Franco, so the difference to many people may not be immediately obvious... :whistle:

Presumably there'll also be a BFFF on the following Friday.

Paul F
24th-October-2005, 09:23 AM

Sorry. I need to get into the habit, whenever I see a night on at Ealing, of NOT immediately thninking its Hipsters.

I still think it could be a good night though! Anyone else going?

tsh
24th-October-2005, 09:39 AM
There's http://www.jiveswing.com/boogieshack/index.html
in Welwyn Garden City, for those that like swing, and a live band. It's also got a 'smart' dress code... I'm assured that the music will be suitable for jive as well though.

Sean

David Bailey
24th-October-2005, 09:44 AM
I still think it could be a good night though! Anyone else going?
I went last year, it was great - the highlight of the evening was the Missy D and Dee costumes :drool: (if only I'd taken my camera :tears: )

dee
24th-October-2005, 10:31 AM
I went last year, it was great - the highlight of the evening was the Missy D and Dee costumes :drool: (if only I'd taken my camera :tears: )

Why thank you Mr DJ :hug: :flower:

TiggsTours
24th-October-2005, 10:33 AM
:rofl:

I knew moving the BFFF to the last Friday, last month, would confuse everyone... :)

There is a JiveTime thingy on at Ealing this Friday, Halloween whatsit - see here (http://www.jivetime.co.uk/page3.html) for details.

Lyndaslist.com says it's Hipsters, but it's not. Admittedly, it'll be the same dancers, at the same venue, and it's run by Franco, so the difference to many people may not be immediately obvious... :whistle:

Presumably there'll also be a BFFF on the following Friday.
Main difference will be that the fabulous JB won't be DJing, as he'll be at Rock Bottoms on the Isle of Wight, as will I!:clap:

Zebra Woman
24th-October-2005, 10:34 AM
I'm thinking about it.

Does anyone know who the DJs are going to be this time?

Missy D
24th-October-2005, 04:29 PM

Ah thank you! Pssst we are going to wear the costumes again this year!

David Bailey
24th-October-2005, 04:37 PM
Ah thank you! Pssst we are going to wear the costumes again this year!
FANTASTIC!

I and my camera can't wait. I dare you to go down to the salsa room this year though - as I recall you wussed out last time :whistle:

Missy D
24th-October-2005, 06:15 PM
FANTASTIC!

I and my camera can't wait. I dare you to go down to the salsa room this year though - as I recall you wussed out last time :whistle:

There is a truth or dare thread in the take it upstairs section! Dare Dee!!:wink:

Missy D
24th-October-2005, 06:25 PM
Do you mean this costume Mr James?

Minnie M
24th-October-2005, 06:31 PM
Lyndaslist.com says it's Hipsters, but it's not.
woops :blush: will change this as soon as I get home - funny no one noticed this before - even Franco proof read it :rolleyes: sorry folks

David Bailey
24th-October-2005, 07:10 PM
Ooohhh, yes... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Errr, that is, I'm not sure - do you have other photos of them you could post or send me, preferably in high-resolution format, just so I can be completely sure?

Actually, they both looked much better in the flesh, ahem.... OK, I'm back now.

(watches the bookings for Halloween at Ealing rocket...)

dee
24th-October-2005, 07:47 PM
Ooohhh, yes... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Errr, that is, I'm not sure - do you have other photos of them you could post or send me, preferably in high-resolution format, just so I can be completely sure?

Actually, they both looked much better in the flesh, ahem.... OK, I'm back now.

(watches the bookings for Halloween at Ealing rocket...)

I don't rate that pic very well either Mr DJ. You must come to Ealing!!! we will be there sporting that very costume :devil:

David Bailey
24th-October-2005, 08:11 PM
I don't rate that pic very well either Mr DJ. You must come to Ealing!!! we will be there sporting that very costume :devil:
Oh darn, do I have to...?

Well, OK then. :grin:

dee
24th-October-2005, 08:25 PM
And i have heard that Wittybird will be going to :clap: she told me her outfit will be much better than ours :really: well we will see... So i think it will be well worth your trouble to come DJ, don't you??

Who else will be going??

David Bailey
24th-October-2005, 08:33 PM
And i have heard that Wittybird will be going to :clap: she told me her outfit will be much better than ours :really: well we will see... So i think it will be well worth your trouble to come DJ, don't you??
You (well, Missy D) had me at post #10. But don't stop now.

Who else will be going??
Hell, who cares? I'm getting a 4Gb memory stick for the video... :whistle:

dee
24th-October-2005, 09:08 PM
(well, Missy D) had me at post #10.

:whistle:

Missy D,,,, you never told me you had DJ at post number 10 :blush:

Missy D
24th-October-2005, 09:12 PM

Yep heard Wittybird was seen in Anne Summers today in Hemel. Wonder if she did actually buy that 'peek a boo' red bra for friday. Gosh she could land up having someones eye out if she gets cold.:eek:

dee
24th-October-2005, 09:21 PM
Yep heard Wittybird was seen in Anne Summers today in Hemel. Wonder if she did actually buy that 'peek a boo' red bra for friday. Gosh she could land up having someones eye out if she gets cold.:eek:

:yeah: and she tells me the crotch less sorts are for her tail :eek:

Missy D
24th-October-2005, 09:24 PM
:yeah: and she tells me the crotch less sorts are for her tail :eek:

Maybe Mr James would like a pair too:wink:

David Bailey
24th-October-2005, 11:36 PM
Maybe Mr James would like a pair too:wink:
Nah. Red's not really my colour. But thanks for thinking of me.

Missy D
24th-October-2005, 11:40 PM

Shiny black with tail hole?:innocent:

dee
24th-October-2005, 11:42 PM

Well how did you know Witty brought a red pair?? :whistle:

WittyBird
24th-October-2005, 11:49 PM
Hell, who cares? I'm getting a 4Gb memory stick for the video... :whistle:

What Video's ooh I love being on camera..... :waycool:

hmmm let me think ( but not too often ) DJ is that 1 o or 2 o's ? confused already...:cool:
Private viewings only tho folks :rofl:

David Bailey
24th-October-2005, 11:55 PM
Actually, I've no idea whether I'll even be there... :blush:

WittyBird
24th-October-2005, 11:56 PM

You forgot to mention the portable pole :worthy:
and i aint telling you what thats getting oiled with

wheres the dictionary - Oh David, where are you. Think he will answer soon .. oh pedantic forum god.... is it oiled or oyled i cant make my mind up? :rofl:

senorita
25th-October-2005, 09:08 AM

Ahhh was this you....WOW!! you dare devils lol :devil:

Missy D
25th-October-2005, 09:47 AM
Ahhh was this you....WOW!! you dare devils lol :devil:

Yes me and Dee last year! Notice we had to pull our fishnets up and tuck them in our bras too:rofl:

You coming along Senorita? I do hope so:flower:

senorita
25th-October-2005, 10:32 AM
Yes me and Dee last year! Notice we had to pull our fishnets up and tuck them in our bras too:rofl:

You coming along Senorita? I do hope so:flower:

Yes I thought you turned nun/priest at one point when you tights reaced your necks...minus the white collar of course :rofl: :rofl:

Got a better offer :wink: :yum:
Well if your out and about saturday..hope to see you then :hug: . & If my ballonride goes outta the window on Sunday...I may just be able to come out and play sunday too.
Hope to see you saturday then :flower: :hug:

PS what are your costumes going to be this friday??

Missy D
25th-October-2005, 10:41 AM
Yes I thought you turned nun/priest at one point when you tights reaced your necks...minus the white collar of course :rofl: :rofl:

Got a better offer :wink: :yum:
Well if your out and about saturday..hope to see you then :hug: . & If my ballonride goes outta the window on Sunday...I may just be able to come out and play sunday too.
Hope to see you saturday then :flower: :hug:

PS what are your costumes going to be this friday??

Can you imagine me and Dee as nuns:rofl: :rofl: Think we are going to wear the same as last year just hope i can still squeeze into my shorts:eek:

I am off up north on saturday and sunday so i cant come out to play. Dee will be at Ashtons so she will be able to lower the tone for me with Witty:rofl:

Have a fab balloon ride!

:hug:

dee
25th-October-2005, 10:49 AM
Can you imagine me and Dee as nuns:rofl: :rofl: Think we are going to wear the same as last year just hope i can still squeeze into my shorts:eek:

I am off up north on saturday and sunday so i cant come out to play. Dee will be at Ashtons so she will be able to lower the tone for me with Witty:rofl:

Have a fab balloon ride!

Balloon ride in this windy weather? what you planning a trip to france and back in an hour :rofl:

I will be going to Ashtons on sunday, hope to sse you there :hug:

senorita
25th-October-2005, 10:53 AM

Have a fab balloon ride!

well you will look nice in what ever...a potatoe sack..nun or not!!

Listen to you..."if u can squeeze into your shorts ......:what::confused: ....there is more fat on a chip!! :grin:

Have a good time this wkend :hug: