PDA

View Full Version : Famous fantasy

jammy
21st-October-2005, 01:19 PM
who is ur Famous fantasy
ill start i have a Massive obsession with Hilary duff :drool: not a lot of people know who she is:confused: but let me tell you then she an American singer / actress she’s 18 she’s 1 year younger than me so she’s in my age range.:clap:

I have pictures all over my room I have 2 big posters 1 I made into a big collage I also have a framed mounted picture of her I have all her cd’s and most of her dvd’s im still building up my collection.:rolleyes:

My obsession is bad enough I have had 2 girlfriends fallen out with me over her but now when I think of it its quite funny.:rofl:

so now lets here yours :nice:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
21st-October-2005, 01:33 PM
Hilary Duff? Really? I'd never of thought jammy.

Ok, I don't know. I've been in love with Elijah Wood ever since I was flicking through channels around 4 or 5 years ago and watched the end of 'The War' starring Elijah and Kevin Costner, so I can truthfully say that I knew who he was before LOTR. Some people used to not believe that he was a real person when I talked about him at first, lol. But it wouldn't work, he's a smoker and i'm not.

jammy
21st-October-2005, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=Jazz_Shoes (Ash)]Hilary Duff? Really? I'd never of thought jammy.[QUOTE]
oh yeh i think she fantastic:worthy:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
21st-October-2005, 01:57 PM
She's been kinda annoying me recently, don't know why. Maybe it's cause she's decided to join the long list of actresses crossing over to singers. You a big fan of Lizzy Maguire? That's one of my fave tv shows.

stewart38
21st-October-2005, 01:59 PM
My obsession is bad enough I have had 2 girlfriends fallen out with me over her but now when I think of it its quite funny.:rofl:

Id say scary not funny :sick:

Cameron Diaz saying "sure I love to bring you breakfast in bed and cook the sunday dinner".

jammy
21st-October-2005, 02:08 PM
She's been kinda annoying me recently, don't know why. Maybe it's cause she's decided to join the long list of actresses crossing over to singers. You a big fan of Lizzy Maguire? That's one of my fave tv shows.
she had her first album out when she was 15 so i wasnt long after she got big in the actin industry so she has been a singer aslong as she has been a actress.
i was thinkin about buyin the lizzy maguire box sets. oh i also named my car lizzy after her cauz hilary is 2 ovbious (cant spell:sad: )

DianaS
21st-October-2005, 02:18 PM
Marc Bolan did it for me so much I even had a boyfriend with corkscrew hair..
When he had his hair cut
...he was dumped
end of story:whistle:

Got a real man soon after and dumped Marc:rofl:

KatieR
21st-October-2005, 02:21 PM
I have been in love with Christian Slater going on 15 odd years now... all my friends knew I was obsessed with him, I only ever used to pick up guys that somehow resembled Christian. I think its the teeth. I cant remember what started it but I remember Heathers, Pump up the Volume.. (one of my all time favourite films) the few soppy ones he was in were alright.. Interview with the Vampire... :clap:

CJ
21st-October-2005, 02:25 PM
I have been in love with Christian Slater going on 15 odd years now... all my friends knew I was obsessed with him, I only ever used to pick up guys that somehow resembled Christian. I think its the teeth. I cant remember what started it but I remember Heathers, Pump up the Volume.. (one of my all time favourite films) the few soppy ones he was in were alright.. Interview with the Vampire... :clap:

Did you see him in Cuckoo's Nest last year?!!?

Very sexually charged!!

KatieR
21st-October-2005, 02:26 PM
Did you see him in Cuckoo's Nest last year?!!?

Very sexually charged!!

Most certainly did... I was the one loitering out near the back stage area looking quite stalkerish....

I also saw the comedy night they put on after the show with the cast.. it was brilliant!!! :clap: :clap:

jammy
21st-October-2005, 02:33 PM
this is my hilary

Clive Long
21st-October-2005, 02:35 PM
No contest.

Emily Mortimer.

CJ
21st-October-2005, 02:38 PM
this is my hilary

I, personally, prefer real women: not airbrushed psuedo-fantastic looking women.

KatieR
21st-October-2005, 02:40 PM
this is my hilary

She looks plastic...

jammy
21st-October-2005, 02:42 PM
I, personally, prefer real women: not airbrushed psuedo-fantastic looking women.
i supose that is a bad pic ill try a better 1 that looks more real

senorita
21st-October-2005, 02:54 PM

Thought you liked Salma Hayek...and she is not fantastic looking? :what: :really:

latinlover
21st-October-2005, 02:55 PM
Kristin Scott Thomas

weird, I know

it's the voice,really............

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
21st-October-2005, 02:55 PM
Pictures?

Elijah :drool: Elijah :yum: Elijah :drool: Elijah :yum:

senorita
21st-October-2005, 02:56 PM
She looks plastic...

Thats because in that picture she has a lot of Kak on her face....
Emily Mortimer...is a more natural beauty! :)

senorita
21st-October-2005, 02:58 PM
Pictures?

Elijah :drool: Elijah :yum: Elijah :drool: Elijah :yum:

I see you have good taste...nice eyes Mmm
like the one in the black & white :drool:

CJ
21st-October-2005, 03:21 PM
Thought you liked Salma Hayek...and she is not fantastic looking? :what: :really:

I do.:D

Salma is amazing. She looks fab. She looks natural: very few pics of her are (so blatantly) air-brushed (that I have seen).

She's also a woman and not a girl!!:rofl:

My use of "fantastic" referred to "as in a fantasy (not real)" and not "as in amazing, wonderful, etc"

ducasi
21st-October-2005, 03:39 PM
Sorry Jamie, but in both pics of Hilary you've posted so-far, she's looking a bit... well, rough...

Emily Mortimer is lovely... also taking part in my fantasy (today) is Kate Beckinsale, and Penelope Cruz. (I've given Cameron Diaz's the weekend off, so she can go and do Stewart38's housework.)

senorita
21st-October-2005, 03:53 PM
I do.:D

Salma is amazing. She looks fab. She looks natural: very few pics of her are (so blatantly) air-brushed (that I have seen).

She's also a woman and not a girl!!:rofl:

My use of "fantastic" referred to "as in a fantasy (not real)" and not "as in amazing, wonderful, etc"

OIC I do apologies Mr CJ that I got it wrong....wasnt aware you had fantasy's of girls :D

CJ
21st-October-2005, 03:56 PM
OIC I do apologies Mr CJ that I got it wrong....wasnt aware you had fantasy's of girls :D

Only you, petal.:flower:

Angelina
21st-October-2005, 03:58 PM
I am currently reading Simon Cowel's autobiography and am worried as to how much i like him!! Him and Robbie Williams?
What is it about these men?

senorita
21st-October-2005, 03:58 PM
Only you, petal.:flower:

Hey watch it I'll get my castanets on you :flower: :D

jivecat
21st-October-2005, 06:37 PM
Thats because in that picture she has a lot of Kak on her face....

Yup. Far too much eye make-up.

Dreadful Scathe
23rd-October-2005, 02:26 AM
She's been kinda annoying me recently, don't know why.

She comes round and helps herself to whats in the fridge, these celebs take bleedin liberties i tell ya!