PDA

View Full Version : Do they MJ in Ireland?

KatieR
20th-October-2005, 03:34 PM
Well Im finally making a quick weekend trip to Ireland and was wondering if they run any classes or freestyle events in Dublin... I noticed on the Ceroc website that they are introducing classes in 2006 but I was curious to know if anyone ran anything.

Might be fun to go....

Lynn
20th-October-2005, 06:15 PM
No MJ I'm afraid. There were classes in Athlone but they ended sometime last year when the teachers moved to England (never was at them but was in email contact with the guy who ran it).

To my knowledge the only currently running MJ group in Ireland anywhere is the (small) MJ crowd in Belfast which I organise. Hopefully things will be changing soon!

There is Lindy in Dublin - I can send you details and an email contact if you want. There are Lindy workshops on 12-13 November if you happen to be there then.

KatieR
21st-October-2005, 02:52 PM
No MJ I'm afraid. There were classes in Athlone but they ended sometime last year when the teachers moved to England (never was at them but was in email contact with the guy who ran it).

To my knowledge the only currently running MJ group in Ireland anywhere is the (small) MJ crowd in Belfast which I organise. Hopefully things will be changing soon!

There is Lindy in Dublin - I can send you details and an email contact if you want. There are Lindy workshops on 12-13 November if you happen to be there then.

Im only going to be there for a day and one evening before I head out to Glendalough so I doubt I will have time for workshops. i just wondered if they had a Modern Jive scene there where I might gatecrash!

Thanks for the information though :)