PDA

View Full Version : blue is not the colour

Missy D
17th-October-2005, 10:13 PM
Help! I was just playing with colours at the bottom of the page and for 2 hours now i have been trying to get it back to orange. Any ideas? I keep scrolling back orange ORANGE ORANGE and still its blue!!!!!!!!!

What am i doing wrong?:sick:

WittyBird
17th-October-2005, 10:16 PM
You need to go to user cp - options - then scroll down to the bottom and there is a box that says ' forum skin ' thats forum skin MissyD :rofl: then change it to default
then go to save changes at the bottom
if that dont work i aint got a clue :grin:

Missy D
17th-October-2005, 10:24 PM
You need to go to user cp - options - then scroll down to the bottom and there is a box that says ' forum skin ' thats forum skin MissyD :rofl: then change it to default
then go to save changes at the bottom
if that dont work i aint got a clue :grin:

Went into user cp and no forum skin anywhere to be seen - must be briss night. I am off to bed now as its doing my head in but, will try again tomorrow.

Night Night:flower:

Gojive
18th-October-2005, 12:18 AM
Help! I was just playing with colours at the bottom of the page and for 2 hours now i have been trying to get it back to orange. Any ideas? I keep scrolling back orange ORANGE ORANGE and still its blue!!!!!!!!!

What am i doing wrong?:sick:

Very odd!...it still looks Celeroc Orange to me :confused: ;)

...I'll just get my (one)coat.....:na:

Gadget
18th-October-2005, 12:46 AM
ORANGE!!!
{I want my blue back :sulk:}

Dance Demon
18th-October-2005, 05:56 AM
ORANGE!!!
{I want my blue back :sulk:}
:yeah: ...orange is too bright

Missy D
18th-October-2005, 07:23 AM
Well here i am up early and still blue!!

I give up! I guess the orange is what has made me so addicted to the Forum and the blue will certainly keep me away as it hurts my eyes!!

:confused:

Tiggerbabe
18th-October-2005, 07:32 AM
Hi Missy D, I think there was a problem after the new release with changing back from the Blue - PM Franck and I'm sure he'll be able to change it back to Orange for you. Personally, I hate the blue one, too cold - orange is way nicer :D :hug:

Missy D
18th-October-2005, 07:37 AM
Hi Missy D, I think there was a problem after the new release with changing back from the Blue - PM Franck and I'm sure he'll be able to change it back to Orange for you. Personally, I hate the blue one, too cold - orange is way nicer :D :hug:

I will pm him right now! The blue is awful and drab.

I love the orange too!

Thanks for the advice!

Dx:flower:

DavidY
18th-October-2005, 07:42 AM
I was using Blue till last night, but this morning everything went Orange. Blue has now disappeared from the list of skins I can choose.:confused: :tears:

Missy D
18th-October-2005, 07:52 AM
I was using Blue till last night, but this morning everything went Orange. Blue has now disappeared from the list of skins I can choose.:confused: :tears:

You are right! I am metallic now! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Help Franck!!

Minnie M
18th-October-2005, 08:40 AM
You are right! I am metallic now! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Help Franck!!
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: me too I LUV the blue - nice and clear - not this yukky metallic - PLEASE PLEASE give me blue back :tears:

senorita
18th-October-2005, 08:49 AM
Mine was BLUE today its automatically orange :confused: :sad:

Missy D
18th-October-2005, 08:57 AM
Mine was BLUE today its automatically orange :confused: :sad:

What going on? Another problem i am having today is say i go into your profile i cannot pm you or email you as it has been "disabled". I can only pm you by going to your name and selecting private messaging. I am so computer unfriendly that when thing like this arise i want to chuck my pc out the window.

Good to finally meet you sunday! :flower:

senorita
18th-October-2005, 09:08 AM
What going on? Another problem i am having today is say i go into your profile i cannot pm you or email you as it has been "disabled". I can only pm you by going to your name and selecting private messaging. I am so computer unfriendly that when thing like this arise i want to chuck my pc out the window.

Good to finally meet you sunday! :flower:

hey I got the same problem miss D! :sad: whats happened??... (blue is not the colour for the forum....BUT brunette is defo yours:nice: much much nicer...you looked great on sunday! :)

anyway lets throw our computers out the window together.....after 3....no not after 2....but on 3.....u ready 1,2.....NO NOT NOW!!...3 NOWWWWWW....

PS.yeh very great meeting you too & your sister :hug: :flower: ...

Missy D
18th-October-2005, 12:11 PM
The futures bright and i am back to orange. Franck said log out, clear cookies log in, and all was fixed.

Thank you Franck:hug:

El Salsero Gringo
18th-October-2005, 02:40 PM
The futures bright and i am back to orange. Franck said log out, clear cookies log in, and all was fixed.

Thank you Franck:hug:I think there should be a Yellow skin. Banana Yellow.

Dreadful Scathe
18th-October-2005, 04:35 PM
WHATS WRONG WITH BLUE ?

eh ? eh ?