PDA

View Full Version : Las Palmas

Doc Iain
14th-October-2005, 04:50 PM
It occured to me the other day that its really not far away from the next ceroc holiday. Promises to be good from what I have heard from George and Erik about last year..but having never been on one before and going to Las Palmas in November I thought I would just see who else is going / been there before / knows what its like???...
:cheers: :clap: :cheers:

foxylady
14th-October-2005, 04:59 PM
It occured to me the other day that its really not far away from the next ceroc holiday. Promises to be good from what I have heard from George and Erik about last year..but having never been on one before and going to Las Palmas in November I thought I would just see who else is going / been there before / knows what its like???...
:cheers: :clap: :cheers:

You need to talk to BillCo... he taught last years Las Palmas ceroc hol...

Doc Iain
14th-October-2005, 05:12 PM
You need to talk to BillCo... he taught last years Las Palmas ceroc hol...

indeed he did...will ask him next time i see him.
Thanks for the FAB dances lastnight... been toooo long! Shame we only had a couple...must do more next time!!...
:worthy:

Lorna
16th-October-2005, 11:52 AM
Hi,

BillCo, George, Bex and I taught this Hol 2 years ago and it was fab!!

I have actually signed up to do next years holiday so really looking forward to it. Not sure who is teaching this year but if you go to the dance holiday website it should give you all the details.

Enjoy, if the weather is good you'll have a blast.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Doc Iain
17th-October-2005, 08:45 AM
George and I, Richard Beauvoisin and Maddy, and Andy Bragg and Debra, are teaching so wth or without the weather it will be FAB!... oh and Erik is the DJ :)

Lorna
17th-October-2005, 05:41 PM
Oh,

I hope George and Erik come along next year too!!!!:clap:

Lotsa love Lorna x-x