PDA

View Full Version : paypal

Missy D
13th-October-2005, 06:59 PM
Ok can anyone tell me how i can pay by pay pal i am registered and know my password but how do i pay for my silver membership? I need step by step instructions as i seem to be too thick to work it out.

Would be much appreciated if someone can help me.

Thanks dx

SilverFox
13th-October-2005, 11:59 PM
Click on 'Control Panel' (User CP)

Click on 'Paid Subscriptions' under Miscellaneous sub-heading.

Under 'Silver Membership' click on the drop down box next to 'Cost' and select '£15.00'.

Click 'Order'.

Click 'Order Using Paypal'.

Under 'Have A Paypal Account?' enter your email address and Paypal password, click 'Log In' then follow the instructions.

Missy D
14th-October-2005, 08:47 AM
Click on 'Control Panel' (User CP)

Click on 'Paid Subscriptions' under Miscellaneous sub-heading.

Under 'Silver Membership' click on the drop down box next to 'Cost' and select '£15.00'.

Click 'Order'.

Click 'Order Using Paypal'.

Under 'Have A Paypal Account?' enter your email address and Paypal password, click 'Log In' then follow the instructions.

Hi this is a far as i get and then i enter my details etc only to be told that the card is already registered with no further options to select.. Landed up kicking the cat in fury (no spikey creature in this house). If you have any other suggestions let me know. Please!:flower:

Thanks d

LMC
14th-October-2005, 09:33 AM
Are you entering your details (name, address, card no. etc) "from scratch" or using your existing paypal login and password as SF suggested?

Because if you are starting "from scratch" then Paypal will boot you out as it will match the card number with your existing login. If you can't remember your existing login and password then e-mail Paypal :flower:

Missy D
14th-October-2005, 11:03 AM
Are you entering your details (name, address, card no. etc) "from scratch" or using your existing paypal login and password as SF suggested?

Because if you are starting "from scratch" then Paypal will boot you out as it will match the card number with your existing login. If you can't remember your existing login and password then e-mail Paypal :flower:

I am already a member and not changed my card nor address. Its so infuriating! I managed to pay ebay before etc but not sure what else to do. Any other suggestions. It just keeps saying i already have that card registered. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMC
14th-October-2005, 11:12 AM
The point is that IIRC you shouldn't *need* to enter your card details - just your paypal ID and password

When you click on Order by Paypal button, you get a screen with a "pay by debit card" box on the left. On the right is the paypal e-mail/password box. Is this the one you are using??? If so, then once you've entered your e-mail address and password, it should bring up a screen with your details (including card details) already entered (although shown as xxxx's mainly). All you have to do then is click on Pay.

Missy D
14th-October-2005, 01:06 PM
The point is that IIRC you shouldn't *need* to enter your card details - just your paypal ID and password

When you click on Order by Paypal button, you get a screen with a "pay by debit card" box on the left. On the right is the paypal e-mail/password box. Is this the one you are using??? If so, then once you've entered your e-mail address and password, it should bring up a screen with your details (including card details) already entered (although shown as xxxx's mainly). All you have to do then is click on Pay.

I went thru this with a friend just now only to find out that my card registered was out of date doh!:innocent: *Missy D is Jessica Simpson*

dee
14th-October-2005, 01:36 PM
I don't have a credit card so no paypal option for me how would i upgrade? can i pay by cheque? hope someone can help :flower:

Missy D
14th-October-2005, 05:12 PM
I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All sorted!!:clap:

under par
14th-October-2005, 05:17 PM
I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All sorted!!:clap:

So who gave you all the neg rep?

now that you can see all!

Are you going to name and shame?:flower:

Tiggerbabe
14th-October-2005, 06:08 PM
I don't have a credit card so no paypal option for me how would i upgrade? can i pay by cheque? hope someone can help :flower:
If you send Franck a PM Dee, he'll give you all the details required to send your payment by cheque :D

dee
14th-October-2005, 06:18 PM
If you send Franck a PM Dee, he'll give you all the details required to send your payment by cheque :D

Will PM him later then, thanks for that :flower: