PDA

View Full Version : We're coming to Hove and Maidstsone !

Wendy
13th-October-2005, 02:07 PM
Graham and I are crossing the channel to come to Hove on Friday then Andy MacGregor's weekend of workshops and tea dance (don't even know where that is cos I'm too excited !!!! Brighton maybe ???) and Maidstone on Sauturday night.:) :nice: :D :grin: Can't wait !!!!!!!

Please say "hi" if you hear a Scottish accent !!!

Wxxx

Andy McGregor
13th-October-2005, 02:47 PM
and Maidstone on Sauturday night.:) :nice: :D :grin: Can't wait !!!!!!!It might be Maidstone, might be Greenwich - I'm leaving it up to Wendy. She and Pink Panther (Graham) are coming to Viktor's in Hove on Friday night, helping with a beginners workshop in the day on Saturday, going dancing on Saturday night in an undecided venue then doing the Nigel and Nina workshop on Sunday (still room for one couple) in Findon Village Hall near Worthing followed by a tea dance in the hall from 3pm - I think they'll need pharmaceutical assistance to make it :whistle:

Wendy
13th-October-2005, 03:27 PM
Maidstone Greenwich Maidstone Greenwich... how am I to choose ???

Wxxx

Dan Hudson
13th-October-2005, 03:28 PM

Wxxx

I will be at Greenwich..:whistle: is there a choice??

TWK djing too:worthy:

Minnie M
13th-October-2005, 04:34 PM
Graham and I are crossing the channel to come to Hove on Friday then Andy MacGregor's weekend of workshops and tea dance (don't even know where that is cos I'm too excited !!!! Brighton maybe ???) and Maidstone on Sauturday night.:) :nice: :D :grin: Can't wait !!!!!!!

Please say "hi" if you hear a Scottish accent !!!

Wxxx

:yeah: :clap: :yeah:
Look forward to seeing you both - I will make the effort and come to the KA on Friday and will be at the T-dance on Sunday - Gonna see Wallace and his mate Saturday with my grandsons :flower:

Russell Saxby
13th-October-2005, 05:35 PM

Wxxx

Maidstone :confused:

Andy M already arranged for you to collect two tickets on the door at Greenwich. Please can you let me know by close of play today if you are going to Maidstone, and I will let someone else have them?

Russell :flower:

Wendy
13th-October-2005, 05:46 PM
I will be at Greenwich..:whistle: is there a choice??

TWK djing too:worthy: Very tricky..... :flower:

Wxxx

Wendy
13th-October-2005, 05:47 PM
:yeah: :clap: :yeah:
Look forward to seeing you both - I will make the effort and come to the KA on Friday and will be at the T-dance on Sunday - Gonna see Wallace and his mate Saturday with my grandsons :flower: See you then !!!! :hug: :kiss: :hug:

Wxxx

Wendy
13th-October-2005, 05:50 PM
Maidstone :confused:

Andy M already arranged for you to collect two tickets on the door at Greenwich. Please can you let me know by close of play today if you are going to Maidstone, and I will let someone else have them?

Russell :flower:

:eek: I hadn't realised that ! Sorry !!! Will get back to you. Looks like we'll have to go to both at this rate :rofl:

Wxxx

Wendy
14th-October-2005, 08:28 AM
Maidstone it is - but Greenwich next time !!!

(And sorry again for the confusion Mr Saxby :blush: :flower: )

Wxxxx

Lounge Lizard
14th-October-2005, 08:38 AM
You could have come along the coast to the Eastbourne Winter Garden - one of the best venues on the south coast
We have our big autumn Ball this Saturday, room for 300 dancers in main hall we have sold over 160 advance tickets and expect about 250 on the night (numbers are limited to ensure space)
8 till 1 with me DJ'ing
so if you change your mind...............:wink:
http://www.modernjive.fsnet.co.uk/puttingontheritz.htm

Wendy
14th-October-2005, 10:00 AM
You could have come along the coast to the Eastbourne Winter Garden - one of the best venues on the south coast
We have our big autumn Ball this Saturday, room for 300 dancers in main hall we have sold over 160 advance tickets and expect about 250 on the night (numbers are limited to ensure space)
8 till 1 with me DJ'ing
so if you change your mind...............:wink:
http://www.modernjive.fsnet.co.uk/puttingontheritz.htm

Too many venues - too little time !!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Maybe next year LL :hug: :kiss: :hug:

Wxxxx