PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Beach Ballroom

Franck
20th-January-2003, 09:57 AM
Just a reminder that the Beach Ballroom Party tickets went on sale at the last party in Aberdeen and if you don't already have a ticket, make sure you do soon as we sold 135 tickets on the first night they were available and numbers will be limited to 200.

The Beach Ballroom is a landmark venue in Aberdeen, with a sprung dance floor and bags of atmosphere. this event will be our biggest ever party in Aberdeen and with guest DJ Ceroc Jock, qualifies as 'un-missable'... :nice:

Saturday 8th February: The Beach Ballroom, Aberdeen - 8.00pm 'til 1.00am.
Tickets £8.00 - No theme, just pure dancing :wink:

Tickest on sale in Aberdeen / Glasgow venues or by phone (01324-613 209) or by emailing me directly.

Franck.

TheTramp
21st-January-2003, 12:12 PM
Franck,

We could ensure that there's lots of returns and people cancelling, by telling them all that I'll be there!!

Should be plenty of space then :D

Steve

Franck
27th-January-2003, 06:34 PM
For any of you travelling to Aberdeen for the Beach Ballroom party, I thought I would share the hotel deal I got.

I will be staying in the Patio Hotel, which is a 4 star hotel (with swimming pool etc...) just round the corner from the Beach Ballroom. Prices are normally very high, but I found a special deal in Scotland on Sunday.
If you quote the Scotland on Sunday advert, you can get rooms for £30.00 per person per night Bed and Breakfast, or £43.50 single occupancy. It might be more expensive than other hotels, but you would not need to drive at all, and you could have a swim on the Sunday morning!

The hotel is called the Aberdeen Patio Hotel. Tel: 01224-633 339

Cheers,

Franck.

P.S. For those of you who want more, remember the Style workshop on the Sunday, it is almost full already. I will be teaching the workshop, and the topic will be Turns,Spins & Style.

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
28th-January-2003, 11:14 PM
Are we going to be on the beach, if so I'm not coming because foxes are scared of water and cannae swim:sick:

Dreadful Scathe
28th-January-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Basil Brush
Are we going to be on the beach, if so I'm not coming because foxes are scared of water and cannae swim:sick:

Yup, TheTramp has his bikini ready apparantly :)

John S
29th-January-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Yup, TheTramp has his bikini ready apparantly :)

I hope someone is bringing the wax then.:sick:

TheTramp
29th-January-2003, 01:39 AM
Ouch (and that's all I have to say on the matter)

Steve