PDA

View Full Version : SPAIN - La Pineda

inkapinka
10th-October-2005, 09:44 PM
Hello :grin:

New to the Forum and just returned from Spain!! So that's probably a good 1st threat ;) Just interested what you thought about our holiday? I thought it was great - except that last night...

There are very few pictures on my website (shortly) - so have a l:waycool:k!!

And HELLO to Matt, Kev and Paul! :D

Northants Girly
10th-October-2005, 10:09 PM
Welcome to the forum! :flower:

and congrats on your first post :clap:

NG x

(Matt's girlfriend :) )

inkapinka
10th-October-2005, 11:02 PM
L........AAAA :)
Hello and pleased to meet you (after hearing your name all day 12/7 ;))
Photos hopefully online soon (Wednesday latest!)
Cheerio,
Inkapinka

Lynn
10th-October-2005, 11:05 PM
Welcome to the forum! I was in La Pineda in May and had a fab time!

Gill (Norwich)
11th-October-2005, 11:17 AM
Hi Inka
Ian and I thought it was a fantastic holiday and will be booking on the March one planned for Gran Canaria.
Can't wait to see all your pics. My news is that I got the job I went for yesterday and start tomorrow, so I guess I will have to change my name on here to Gill (Birmingham) :wink:

Sheppy
11th-October-2005, 11:38 AM
Excellent holiday, just need a normal one now to recover :)

WittyBird
11th-October-2005, 12:20 PM
Hi Inka
Ian and I thought it was a fantastic holiday and will be booking on the March one planned for Gran Canaria.
Can't wait to see all your pics. My news is that I got the job I went for yesterday and start tomorrow, so I guess I will have to change my name on here to Gill (Birmingham) :wink:

Right Lady spill it? and no arguments whats going on :grin:

killingtime
11th-October-2005, 05:19 PM
Right Lady spill it? and no arguments whats going on :grin:

I've known for a while but even men have limits to holding gossip and it's driving me cRAZy; so spill :D. It's so a post for the Singleton Sofa though!

Actually reading that; she did! Great! I'm off to go talk about it on the sofa.

stewart38
12th-October-2005, 10:46 AM
Hi Inka

Congratulations on your new job in Birmingham :flower: That commute is going to be a night mare :whistle:

BeccaB
23rd-May-2006, 02:22 PM
Hey.

I'm new to the forum and just got back from Spain dance holiday. It as such a fab time, and well worth it, I only pulled myself away from the sun for 2 classes, and danced the night away! :clap:

I'd recommend it to everyone.

BeccaB

stewart38
23rd-May-2006, 02:30 PM
Hey.

I'm new to the forum and just got back from Spain dance holiday. It as such a fab time, and well worth it, I only pulled myself away from the sun for 2 classes, and danced the night away! :clap:

I'd recommend it to everyone.

BeccaB

who was you then ? :sick:

Apart from the dance floor it was good and you got out of it what you put in a few things were not to my liking but over all fine

I can bore people with more pics if they want and spread them across two threads :sad: Moderator ??

Northants Girly
23rd-May-2006, 02:31 PM
This thread was about La Pineda in October 2005 not the recent one in May btw folks . . . . .

stewart38
23rd-May-2006, 02:53 PM
This thread was about La Pineda in October 2005 not the recent one in May btw folks . . . . .

I know hence moderator :what: