we now have a nice new dance floor in The Waterside:clap: :yeah:

so no excuses now

Come on down,
or up depending where you are:rofl:

looking forward to getting back into the swing of things

and the B F G of course:yeah:

ducasi
9th-October-2005, 02:02 PM
Really? I thought the old one was quite good... I've danced on a lot worse... Is it the same size?

Tiggerbabe
9th-October-2005, 02:11 PM
I thought the old one was quite good
It was, until someone in one of the rooms above it forgot to switch their tap off :sad:

ducasi
9th-October-2005, 02:21 PM
Ah! That explains it... :nice:

Little Monkey
10th-October-2005, 11:08 AM
New dance floor? Ooooh. Might have to make the effort to come up to try it out, then!:D

LM

Night Owl
10th-October-2005, 09:09 PM
Really? I thought the old one was quite good... I've danced on a lot worse... Is it the same size?

but then you didn`t have to keep repairing it every time the ball room dancers complained about catching their heels in the holes ,it suited our selves but heh

and i`m sorry to say it is still the same size despite Francks request to make it bigger:tears:

LM your welcome up here any time:flower:
as of course are you Ducasi
and any one else viewing forum:yeah:

Little Monkey
10th-October-2005, 10:21 PM
LM your welcome up here any time:flower:

Aww, thanks! Will try to come up, maybe for a party night at some point?

At the moment having a wee break from dancing, though, as my back is not very nice. And am missing it soooo much! Wanna dance, wanna dance, wanna dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tears:

Night Owl
10th-October-2005, 10:28 PM
AHH L M Sorry to here your not feeling so good Get well soon:flower: ,loved dancing with your self and Joc things going swell up here :yeah: with a lot of bods for Franck and Sheena to teach,Just need more men but heh i`m greedy just means theres more woman for me to dance with,you going to be fit for the B F G

Tiggerbabe
10th-October-2005, 11:15 PM
and i`m sorry to say the floor's still the same size despite Franck's request to make it bigger :tears:
Blast! :rofl: