PDA

View Full Version : Brady & The Tramp

Sandy
19th-January-2003, 01:39 PM
Well everything comes to those who wait! I'VE BEEN BRADYIED! At long last and it was wonderful, thanks Brady for the cool dances.

But hey I was also Tramp'd! Brilliant, especially for a beginner!:devil:

It was a great party night at Aberdeen last night and good to catch up with folk from Glasgow and Dundee and now London!

Lorna, still no baby! I watched my mobile phone all night waiting for word of my daughter's first baby - nothing moving at all, stubborn like her mother! Glad I didn't miss the party hanging around for her! Yes I am an addict:sorry

Also had some fantastic dances with other guys and everyone seemed to have fun.

Cheers

Sandy:wink:

TheTramp
19th-January-2003, 05:27 PM
Eh Sandy. What's that? Trampled you say?? :D

Steve

Sandy
21st-January-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Eh Sandy. What's that? Trampled you say?? :D

Steve

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, wasn't going to say anything about that, you being a beginner an all!

Remember, I'll be looking for another dance on the 8th! Better make a list now Steve!

Sandy:wink:

TheTramp
21st-January-2003, 08:26 PM
You're top of the list Sandy.

(Since no-one else wants to be on it)....

But you'd be top anyhow :D

Steve

Sandy
21st-January-2003, 08:34 PM
You're top of the list Sandy.

(Since no-one else wants to be on it)....

But you'd be top anyhow :D

Steve

You say all the right things Steve. However I do remember you having more than a few ladies wanting to dance with you. However I will hold you to that promise learner boy! :wink:

:cheers: Sandy

PS bet you said the same thing to Sheena, Heather..........etc etc!!!:devil:

TheTramp
21st-January-2003, 08:39 PM
PS bet you said the same thing to Sheena, Heather..........Ummm. Of course not :wink:

Steve

Sal
22nd-January-2003, 10:58 AM
And I thought I was top of your list for the 8th! :tears:
Just make sure I am on the list!

TheTramp
22nd-January-2003, 11:17 AM
Sal.

Wear that dress, and look that gorgeous again, and you can be anywhere you want to be. :wink:

Steve

Sandy
22nd-January-2003, 11:03 PM
Sal.

Wear that dress, and look that gorgeous again, and you can be anywhere you want to be. :wink:

Steve

Oh yeh! I should have said, Sheena, Heather, Sal, Lorna, Lisa......and so forth. Did I miss anyone or should I say everyone!

hey good things should be shared and as long as I get a piece I don't mind:wink:

Sandy

TheTramp
23rd-January-2003, 01:50 AM
I'm sorry Sandy. But this has to be said!!

Which piece do you want??

:rolleyes: :devil:

Steve

CJ
23rd-January-2003, 01:31 PM
Em, Steve,

which piece is on offer exactly?

Dave Hancock
23rd-January-2003, 04:50 PM
And as long as it's not a naughty piece perhaps I could get a bit as well, quite an experience last night being trampled! - not been thrown about like that for a long time - nae complaining though and next time I might be brave and dance as a man

Sandy
25th-January-2003, 01:58 PM
I'm sorry Sandy. But this has to be said!!

Which piece do you want??

:rolleyes: :devil:

Steve

Well someone recently said I was greedy so Steve nothing but the biggest bit! Quality and quantity:devil: :wink:

Sandy