PDA

View Full Version : Inuendo

Gadget
7th-October-2005, 11:57 PM
This thread has come with the BFG award nomination of "Best Use of Inuendo". Much as I love a good rumage, I am having a bit of trouble finding any sizeable specimins. :what:

So here's a thread that may turn into a long one with the right stimulation. Let's just see what what pops up and if it keeps coming on top of the Recent Posts.

:whistle:

Piglet
8th-October-2005, 06:05 PM
This thread has come with the BFG award nomination of "Best Use of Inuendo". Much as I love a good rumage, I am having a bit of trouble finding any sizeable specimins. :what:

So here's a thread that may turn into a long one with the right stimulation. Let's just see what what pops up and if it keeps coming on top of the Recent Posts.

:whistle:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was going to try to be clever and reply something amazingly witty and inuendo-ish then read your post again and realised you'd beaten me to it!!

Keep it up! :rofl:

CJ
10th-October-2005, 11:25 AM
You two!!!

God, what a pair!!;)

Nice of you to provide a nice short one Gadget, I'm really looking forward to seeing this grow into something impressive...

With piglet's deft touch, I'm sure we'll keep it up no problem... But for a long one, we're going to need a good push from Clive.

Any takers??

drathzel
10th-October-2005, 11:36 AM
Any takers??

depends on which way we're taking it! :devil:

LMC
10th-October-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm not sure I'm up to contributing to such filth - it's just too hard to swallow.

CJ
10th-October-2005, 11:49 AM
I'm not sure I'm up to contributing to such filth - it's just too hard to swallow.

So, if it is clean, you swallow no problem then?

LMC
10th-October-2005, 11:53 AM
I'm not sure how to take that CJ

".... filth, I'm glad to say, is in the mind of the beholder.
When correctly viewed, EVERYTHING is lewd,
I could tell you things about Peter Pan, or the Wizard of Oz - there's a dirty old man" (Tom Lehrer, "Smut")

CJ
10th-October-2005, 12:06 PM
I'm not sure how to take that CJ

Have a quiet word with ESG or KGD, I'm sure they'll show you... You'll find them in the Den.

WittyBird
10th-October-2005, 12:26 PM

gargle its more impressive :innocent:

drathzel
10th-October-2005, 12:31 PM
gargle its more impressive :innocent:
also helps clear infections in your throat!

CJ
10th-October-2005, 12:33 PM
also helps clear infections in your throat!

Surely that's the penicillin:blush: which takes us back to it being filthy again:sick:

C'mon guys, keep it clean for goodness sake!!:D

LMC
10th-October-2005, 12:47 PM
What, by licking it off? :what:

Lory
10th-October-2005, 12:47 PM
Any excuse for you to play in the bath! :rolleyes:

Dreadful Scathe
10th-October-2005, 12:54 PM
Gadget normally goes for length - so why the quick one ? Many of the ladies are surely dissapointed, they have expectations of Gadgets proding insight that so far he has failed to deliver. Maybe if he came at it from a different angle? Come again Gadget?

CJ
10th-October-2005, 12:57 PM
Come again Gadget?

So soon?!!?:what:

Gadget
10th-October-2005, 01:20 PM
Unless of course you like it filthy... but a good bit of elbow-wax and some brisk rubbing should have it coming up nicely.

{Edit}Well I normally prefer to come at it straight, but am always open to any suggestions of a better approach.
I keep getting complaints that I go on for too long, so I thought I would give everyone a chance to have a go.

LMC
10th-October-2005, 01:22 PM
Of course plenty of lubrication will be needed to prevent any soreness (of the elbow...)

stewart38
10th-October-2005, 03:57 PM
Gadget normally goes for length - so why the quick one ? Many of the ladies are surely dissapointed, they have expectations of Gadgets proding insight that so far he has failed to deliver. Maybe if he came at it from a different angle? Come again Gadget?

I think thats going way of line now , this different 'angle method' is missing the main focus of the debate.

Im not trying to be obtuse but do feel a more direct method is less open to mis interpretation. In fact if you are wide of the mark ,it can get messy :whistle:

CJ
10th-October-2005, 04:00 PM
In fact if you are wide of the mark ,it can get messy :whistle:

... and u don't want to end up in the *****...:sick:

stewart38
10th-October-2005, 04:05 PM
... and u don't want to end up in the *****...:sick:

Of course not have you seen the size of the bull !! ouch

WittyBird
10th-October-2005, 04:48 PM
Of course plenty of lubrication will be needed to prevent any soreness (of the elbow...)

which is how to avoid tennis elbow or RSI :rofl: and dont say you blokes get RSI from typing cos we all know different:waycool:

Piglet
11th-October-2005, 10:41 AM
applied with warm hands of course - cold hands can have an adverse affect I hear

bigdjiver
11th-October-2005, 11:53 AM
brng brng "It's Chris. I won't be in today, I have picked up some sort of infection from Janet. I can't stop ****ing, and, when I do, it is like ****ing acid."

brng brng "It's Janet. I won't be in today. I have a sore throat."

Dreadful Scathe
12th-October-2005, 12:53 PM
The ****** automatic bad ***** word hiding thingy on the forum is ***** *****. ****!

CJ
12th-October-2005, 01:24 PM
The ****** automatic bad ***** word hiding thingy on the forum is ***** *****. ****!

... he hinted.

Dreadful Scathe
12th-October-2005, 01:40 PM
which is how to avoid tennis elbow or RSI :rofl: and dont say you blokes get RSI from typing cos we all know different:waycool:

Thats given me an idea for a new TV series - instead of C.S.I. Crime Scene Investigators we have...

R.S.I. Rhythm Scene Investigators

Each week our team go to a different dance venue and use fancy science to criticise dancers and take them back to the lab for testing.

umm - ok its rubbish :)

Gadget
12th-October-2005, 01:44 PM
Not like DS to hint like that; he normally presents it up-front.

It is a shame that some people just haven't got the subtalties yet - it's much nicer with a gentle touch.

Piglet
12th-October-2005, 05:10 PM
... it's much nicer with a gentle touch.
And done slowly preferably in front of a real log fire whilst the rain batters down outdoors - on top of a thick sheepskin rug.

Gadget
12th-October-2005, 08:39 PM
Just got to be carefull of sparks from popping logs; they could melt the plastic. Keyboards aren't meant to stand up to such punishment.

Perhaps I should take it slower; my fingers tend to get a bit confused over which buttons to press. It can lead to all sorts of strange words being uttered,

Baruch
12th-October-2005, 11:07 PM
Is this thread a one-off or is it a taste of things to come?

CJ
13th-October-2005, 11:21 AM
Is this thread a one-off or is it a taste of things to come?

Well, Gadget has come back ever more impressive... His stature there for all to see..

I've got a feeling that this thread could well leave a bad taste in our mouths..

Dreadful Scathe
13th-October-2005, 11:49 AM
which is a shame cos Drathzel hates mushrooms :)

CJ
13th-October-2005, 12:21 PM
which is a shame cos Drathzel hates mushrooms :)

No, she hates it when it mushrooms!!!!

Groovy Dancer
13th-October-2005, 01:42 PM

Isn't that because it's a fungus:rolleyes: :whistle:

Piglet
13th-October-2005, 04:29 PM
Isn't that because it's a fungus:rolleyes: :whistle:
Who's Fun Gus? Is he worth being introduced to?

under par
13th-October-2005, 04:37 PM

Naah she said she hasn't got mushroom!:whistle:

Baruch
13th-October-2005, 07:45 PM
It also depends what kind of mushroom you mean. I mean, horse mushrooms might be popular, but nobody would want a stinkhorn. And as for shii take mushrooms, what perverted practices would they remind you of.....?

Gadget
13th-October-2005, 08:37 PM
Naah she said she hasn't got mushroom!:whistle:
I'm sure that with a little work it would be big enough to accomodate... Although I'm told that she's having to get a smaller one soon: just too much to cram into such a tight space.

under par
13th-October-2005, 09:31 PM

RSI = Repetative Stroking Injury, get it with pets especially cats, there is nothing like stroking a pussy repeatedly, so I'm told!!!:wink:

Although an old dog enjoys a good stroking too!!:flower: