PDA

View Full Version : Forum Addiction Support Group

ducasi
5th-October-2005, 07:03 PM
OK, so this dancing stuff is addictive, but because we can only get our fix every so often at fixed times, we can more-or-less keep it under control...

But these forums are available 24/7! :eek:

Here are some of the signs of addiction...

It affects your work and social life
You lie to friends about your use
You try to rationalise it
You lose interest in other things (e.g. other web sites)
You need a regular "hit"
You become argumentative

I think there's a lot of us who can identify with a few of these...

So I created this thread to help us all out...

There's various ways to address your addiction – limiting your use or even going cold turkey have been talked about here before.

So, if you'd like to share, or offer support, why don't you post a message to this thread. :nice:

Cruella
5th-October-2005, 07:16 PM
I couldn't get on here for the last hour!! I was getting really frustrated. Even phoned another forumite to check it wasn't just me and she'd had others doing the same. I need help:tears: So thanks for starting this support group.;)

David Bailey
5th-October-2005, 07:31 PM
FASG? What sort of an acronym is that?

We need a decent acronym if we want people to take us seriously, you know. And a TLA at that.

Tsk, call yourself a geek....

Lynn
5th-October-2005, 08:22 PM
OK, so this dancing stuff is addictive, but because we can only get our fix every so often at fixed times, we can more-or-less keep it under control... I don't have the 'fixed times' option - its often months in between MJ dancing for me :tears: probably one reason why I spend so much time on here :whistle:

Work - only when things are quiet or when busy gives me something to do to stop me working straight through without a break (which I can do if I get really focused).

I watch less TV - but I don't consider that a bad thing!

There's various ways to address your addiction – limiting your use or even going cold turkey have been talked about here before. Have been meaning to do this, and didn't quite manage it last week, or so far this week - so guess I must be addicted...

Lynn
5th-October-2005, 08:57 PM
Good to know that if I want to go cold turkey, the FASG would be here to help me. :nice:

Of course that means I would need to log on to get the support from the FASG :whistle:

Gadget
5th-October-2005, 08:58 PM

How about knowing when a past topic is being resurected as a new thread?
Signs of forum addiction (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492)

PS "Quick reply" still dosn't work for me, and I can't seem to default to the basic editor!

under par
5th-October-2005, 09:11 PM
My name is Paul and I believe I have a problem.......I have been on the forum for the last 18months.....I think I need some help.....:whistle:

stewart38
6th-October-2005, 10:21 AM
OK, so this dancing stuff is addictive, but because we can only get our fix every so often at fixed times, we can more-or-less keep it under control...

But these forums are available 24/7! :eek:

You need a regular "hit"
You become argumentative

I think there's a lot of us who can identify with a few of these...

So I created this thread to help us all out...

There's various ways to address your addiction – limiting your use or even going cold turkey have been talked about here before.

So, if you'd like to share, or offer support, why don't you post a message to this thread. :nice:

I dont have a problem , its everyone else

I dont post bewteen 3am to 5am so i cant be one of them :nice:

stewart38
6th-October-2005, 10:23 AM
I dont have a problem , its everyone else

I dont post bewteen 3am to 5am so i cant be one of them :nice:

I think he is right :yeah:

Still very balanced , ps is it light outside yet ?

El Salsero Gringo
6th-October-2005, 10:24 AM
Hello.

My name is Clive David James Long, and I have identity issues.

David Bailey
6th-October-2005, 10:28 AM
Hello.

My name is Clive David James Long, and I have identity issues.
No I don't! :mad:

Errr...

killingtime
6th-October-2005, 10:29 AM
We need a decent acronym if we want people to take us seriously, you know. And a TLA at that.

XTLAs are the way to go.

I don't have a problem. I can quit any time :whistle:.

El Salsero Gringo
6th-October-2005, 10:30 AM
XTLAs are the way to go.

I don't have a problem. I can quit any time :whistle:.Don't forget the DXTLAs!

killingtime
6th-October-2005, 10:31 AM
No I don't! :mad:

Errr...

Given your current reputation it is a wonder you can be found.

This joke will quickly become obsolete.

LMC
6th-October-2005, 10:37 AM

You need a regular "hit"
You become argumentative

Nope
Nope
Nope - I've given up so many addictions I'm comfortable with keeping this one
Yep
Yep
Nope - I was ALWAYS argumentative :grin:

Next question?

killingtime
6th-October-2005, 10:38 AM
Don't forget the DXTLAs!

Ooh; you got me there.

D... D... D...

Double Extended Three Letter Acronym?

El Salsero Gringo
6th-October-2005, 10:50 AM
Ooh; you got me there.

D... D... D...

Double Extended Three Letter Acronym?Yup! Doubly eXtended Three Letter Acronym.

Gadget
6th-October-2005, 12:36 PM
Yup! Doubly eXtended Three Letter Acronym.:blush: and I just thought you miss-spelt dyslexia :rolleyes:

drathzel
6th-October-2005, 12:39 PM
I couldn't get on here for the last hour!! I was getting really frustrated. Even phoned another forumite to check it wasn't just me and she'd had others doing the same. I need help:tears: So thanks for starting this support group.;)

I did that too. And i can relate to all Ducasi's points!!! Help:clap:

i have also managed to post 3432 posts in just over a year! not a good thing.... yup def addicted!

drathzel
6th-October-2005, 12:42 PM
Given your current reputation it is a wonder you can be found.

This joke will quickly become obsolete.

obviously has....WOOOSH

killingtime
6th-October-2005, 12:48 PM
obviously has....WOOOSH

Well now that's Not Acceptable (406).

I've never seen that code.

It wasn't funny the first time, Gary, know when to give up.

drathzel
6th-October-2005, 01:07 PM
Well now that's Not Acceptable (406).

I've never seen that code.

It wasn't funny the first time, Gary, know when to give up.

i'm lost:tears:

killingtime
6th-October-2005, 01:16 PM

Don't cry about it... seriously. You don't want to be found. Anyway all the geeky talk on this thread made me enter a more geeky state of mind.

So when I spotted that DavidJames' rep was at 404 it made me think of a HTTP response (the very common Page Not Found response; you've probably seen it). Anyway DJ got some rep taking him to 406 which apparently (http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html) is the Not Acceptable response.

Bet you wish you hadn't wondered now :(. Even for geek references it's... geeky.

under par
6th-October-2005, 01:45 PM
Don't cry about it... seriously. You don't want to be found. Anyway all the geeky talk on this thread made me enter a more geeky state of mind.

So when I spotted that DavidJames' rep was at 404 it made me think of a HTTP response (the very common Page Not Found response; you've probably seen it). Anyway DJ got some rep taking him to 406 which apparently (http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec10.html) is the Not Acceptable response.

Bet you wish you hadn't wondered now :(. Even for geek references it's... geeky.

Double whhoooooosh!

David Bailey
6th-October-2005, 01:54 PM
So was I, if it's any consolation. :hug:

senorita
6th-October-2005, 02:13 PM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just banging some nails into the wall :nice:

& I just lost the screw :wink:

now they are strapping me up in a white jacket and draggin me outta the room :tears: ....just wanted know when my next day release outta of prison was gonna be.....so I could go dancing SOMEBODY STOP THEM.....HELP ME!!!!!!

Donna
6th-October-2005, 02:20 PM
[list]

Naaah.

Nope.

Nope.

Yep. I do lose interests in other websites. I keep meaning at this very moment to look at other things but I just can't get off this forum because it IS sooo addictive!!

You need a regular "hit"

Yep.

You become argumentative

Not really. There has only been one person I have been argumentative with.

Donna
6th-October-2005, 02:21 PM

That's just an hour though!! You got it lucky!! I have been temping somewhere that didn't have internet and was having MASSIVE withdrawl symptoms!!!!

ChrisA
6th-October-2005, 02:40 PM
withdrawl symptoms
Is that what you get if you go and live in Texas?

ducasi
6th-October-2005, 06:45 PM
I'm back on the forum after a break of almost a whole day – I was on very briefly last night to check this thread.

All day I've been suffering headaches and nausea with a touch of fever and light-headedness thrown in for good measure.

But these aren't withdrawal symptoms... I came down with food poisoning last night... (I had wondered why I wasn't feeling so great at the class... :rolleyes: )

I'm going to miss my new Salsa class tonight, but at least I'll have time to catch up on the forums... :waycool:

ducasi
7th-October-2005, 11:49 AM
I can now report back that at least in the early stages of illness, it's fairly easy to avoid going on the forum... But now that I am well enough to sit in a chair and have lots to catch up, I'm just as hooked as I ever was...

Though as I've nothing better to do for the moment... :whistle:

But let's talk about cutting down...

Before I fell ill this week I'd already done a day, then half a day of cold turkey, and combining this with an effort to post less generally, I think I was doing quite well – until we had the new forum software installed and I had to post about it. (Look who's rationalising!)

Anyway, assuming I manage back to work on Monday, I'm going to try some cold turkey all the way from Sunday night to maybe Tuesday evening, before the class at JJ's.

What do y'all think of these rules for cold turkey:

Cold Turkey means no reading the forum!
You should post before you start to let us all know.
If you have "Silver Membership", you're not allowed to use invisible mode.
You're allowed on the forum to read PMs, but you should encourage people to use other forms of communication with you.
At the end you should post here where you'll get lots of praise. :nice:

Any others? I was thinking also maybe some change of profile (as I sometimes do with my "location") might be a good idea...

LMC
7th-October-2005, 11:53 AM
I'll go cold turkey for two to three days every month just to prove I can. I shall do this by going on a dance weekender where there is no internet access.

Done September.
October in a couple of weeks time.
Guess I'd better book for Camber Nov...

ducasi
7th-October-2005, 11:58 AM
I'll go cold turkey for two to three days every month just to prove I can. I shall do this by going on a dance weekender where there is no internet access. That's definitely cheating! :na:

Aleks
7th-October-2005, 12:03 PM
You're allowed on the forum to read PMs

I disagree - no access should be NO ACCESS

LMC
7th-October-2005, 12:09 PM
That's definitely cheating! :na:
No it ain't :na: :na:

I've posted on the polls to let people know that I will be away
And I won't be logging on - not even to read PMs.

So my plan fits with the rules you posted :innocent:

WittyBird
7th-October-2005, 12:19 PM
I'll go cold turkey for two to three days every month just to prove I can. I shall do this by going on a dance weekender where there is no internet access.

Done September.
October in a couple of weeks time.
Guess I'd better book for Camber Nov...

Well sorry to put a spanner in the works but i am booked for Camber and dont go anywhere without trusty laptop... (with Wireless connection) yeeha :what: :rofl:

LMC
7th-October-2005, 12:21 PM
Well sorry to put a spanner in the works but i am booked for Camber and dont go anywhere without trusty laptop... (with Wireless connection) yeeha :what: :rofl:
Get thee behind me Satan!

WittyBird
7th-October-2005, 12:23 PM
Get thee behind me Satan!
that will be the ultimate challenge for you... knowing I have Internet access.. I reckon you cant resist and will end up using it. :na:

LMC
7th-October-2005, 12:26 PM
I gave up smoking. And alcohol. And caffeine.

Not using the internet for 3 days? NO problem.

drathzel
7th-October-2005, 12:38 PM

at the same time?:eek:

ducasi
7th-October-2005, 12:40 PM
I disagree - no access should be NO ACCESS But what if it's from a friend that you're desperate to hear from, but have no other means of contact with?

Or if you're a Singleton Sofa Sitter, and just got a PM from that really cute/hot guy/girl that you danced with the other night? (Which reminds me, I've got a PM to reply to! :blush: )

Some things are worth falling off the wagon for!

WittyBird
7th-October-2005, 12:46 PM

Not using the internet for 3 days? NO problem.

I'm not a quitter, thats far too easy :rolleyes:

ducasi
7th-October-2005, 12:46 PM
No it ain't :na: :na:

I've posted on the polls to let people know that I will be away
And I won't be logging on - not even to read PMs.

So my plan fits with the rules you posted :innocent: It doesn't count if you're too busy feeding one addiction to indulge in another one. :whistle:

But in case there's any misunderstanding... New rule:

Dance holidays and weekenders don't count as cold turkey!

:na: :na: :na:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
7th-October-2005, 12:49 PM
Until last night I hadn't been able to get online since sunday, but when I did get back on the forum I became really lazy as there had been loads of posts made on all the threads, hense I have not read this one through yet. Maybe it is becasue I havent been able to get along to ceroc much either, and, well, im not having withdrawl symptoms even though I haven't really been regularly in the last month! Is something happening to me? What if the next time I am back at a class I forget how to dance in freestyle like last time?!? Ok, so i'm over dramatising ever so slightly, but you get the general idea.

Aleks
7th-October-2005, 12:50 PM
But what if it's from a friend that you're desperate to hear from, but have no other means of contact with?

Or if you're a Singleton Sofa Sitter, and just got a PM from that really cute/hot guy/girl that you danced with the other night? (Which reminds me, I've got a PM to reply to! :blush: )

Some things are worth falling off the wagon for!

Off the wagon = outside the rules.
Therefore, the rule should be that you don't have ANY access!

ducasi
7th-October-2005, 12:55 PM
:tears:

WittyBird
7th-October-2005, 12:55 PM

I beg to Differ... If its not hurting anyone else and you enjoy it why give it up? unless your into making things as difficult as you can for yourself... as with anything knowing when you have had too much and you should stop is the problem. Little and Often works for me in most cases. :waycool:

BeeBee
7th-October-2005, 01:19 PM

You become argumentative

No I don't.

:na:

Aleks
7th-October-2005, 01:22 PM
I beg to Differ... If its not hurting anyone else and you enjoy it why give it up? unless your into making things as difficult as you can for yourself... as with anything knowing when you have had too much and you should stop is the problem. Little and Often works for me in most cases. :waycool:

No-one should give up!

I thought this was about people going Cold Turkey and the notional 'rules' that Ducasi was suggesting for it.

WittyBird
7th-October-2005, 01:32 PM
No-one should give up!

I thought this was about people going Cold Turkey and the notional 'rules' that Ducasi was suggesting for it.

That is the point I am making... Is there any need to go Cold Turkey? :what:

ducasi
7th-October-2005, 01:39 PM
That is the point I am making... Is there any need to go Cold Turkey? :what:
If you're happy with your addiction, no. But if it has become a problem, well maybe. :nice:

ducasi
7th-October-2005, 01:41 PM
No I don't. I said become argumentative, not just be argumentative by nature!

:na:

LMC
7th-October-2005, 01:51 PM
at the same time?:eek:
Within the space of *counts on fingers* three months :innocent:

Guess I can make up for all that with more sex and rock'n'roll then :waycool:

Oh, and internet addiction :na:

EDIT: WB - be a quitter - at least nicotine - it'll give you more ££ to spend on dancing (worked for me :rofl: ).

stewart38
7th-October-2005, 04:46 PM

surely this is a self help group for people who are struggling with forum addiction

WB if you dont recognise or admit you have a problem then please go back to the singletons sofa :mad: tough love or :flower: soft love

Now its nearly weekend so thats got to be an excuse to have just one or two posts ? That cant do any harm ??

WittyBird
7th-October-2005, 04:51 PM
WB if you dont recognise or admit you have a problem then please go back to the singletons sofa :mad: tough love or :flower: soft love

*walks off dragging feathers behind her with top beak dragging on the floor and incoherently sobbing*
who lit the fuse on your tampax?

David Bailey
7th-October-2005, 10:20 PM

The perils of skim-reading... I first thought that read "tough love" or "self love" :rofl:

I know which I'd choose...

Lynn
8th-October-2005, 11:31 AM
OK - I just found one reason why it might be helpful to be so addicted you log in here everyday. I skip one day - and the list of threads with new posts is so long I don't know where to start reading!:rofl:

Maybe I should just stick to the TalkSalsa forum(the only NI dance forum I can find) - it has the rate of about 20 posts per week so easier to keep up with! Naw, I would miss everyone on here...:flower:

ducasi
10th-October-2005, 11:13 PM
Going cold turkey for the next 24 hours... (Except for any PMs, but emails are preferred, cheers!)

See you Tuesday... Try to behave while I'm away. :flower:

Piglet
11th-October-2005, 08:55 AM
Going cold turkey for the next 24 hours... (Except for any PMs, but emails are preferred, cheers!)

See you Tuesday... Try to behave while I'm away. :flower:
Good luck with the cold turkey D!
See you in email land :D

Piglet
11th-October-2005, 10:04 AM
Going cold turkey for the next 24 hours... (Except for any PMs
Am I the only one that thinks this is cheating?

I reckon you should do a forfeit if you can't stay off the forum for the time limit you say! (For your own good of course :hug: - where's Lou with her whip when you need her?)

What about trying for 48 hours instead of 24? If you need a buddy to do it with, I might be willing to try - and its harder for me, cos I'm on holiday and enjoying my surf! What do you say Wagon Boy?:na:

Lynn
11th-October-2005, 01:08 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this is cheating?

I reckon you should do a forfeit if you can't stay off the forum for the time limit you say! (For your own good of course :hug: - where's Lou with her whip when you need her?)

What about trying for 48 hours instead of 24? If you need a buddy to do it with, I might be willing to try - and its harder for me, cos I'm on holiday and enjoying my surf! What do you say Wagon Boy?:na:Of course to get him to answer you'll have to send a PM...

OK - if you can do and and Ducasi can do it - so can I! How long are we going try for?

(And will also reply to PMs, but will try not to read anything else if I log on to do that. Now that would be the really difficult bit...)

Last post for a while then...

tattie
11th-October-2005, 02:29 PM
Going cold turkey for the next 24 hours...

Do any other lurkers out there think this is a really bad idea? Spare a thought for those of us who are so bored at work that reading the forum is really the only thing we have left, and have lost even the motivation to join in and compose a post... What are we going to do if all you addicts take yourself off to cure your addiction. Post ourselves?

They say that about addicts don't they. Only ever think of themselves...:whistle:

killingtime
11th-October-2005, 02:44 PM
Do any other lurkers out there think this is a really bad idea? ... What are we going to do if all you addicts take yourself off to cure your addiction. Post ourselves?

Looks like it works :D.

Dreadful Scathe
11th-October-2005, 03:08 PM
Im not addicted. I idly surf the net for things, and, like a man wandering past the zoo curious to see the monkeys at play, I come in here and take part. No monkey has so far noticed that I am a higher being with a brain the size of a peanut as I am also a master of disguise, I can scratch my arse with the best of 'em. Tonight I'll be disguised as Lou and will bring happiness and joy to the people of liverpool. (I'm here till Wednesday - I like Liverpool)

ducasi
11th-October-2005, 10:00 PM
Going cold turkey for the next 24 hours... (Except for any PMs, but emails are preferred, cheers!) I'm back!

I didn't quite make 24 hours... Nearer 22, and it was interrupted when I had to login to post a happy birthday for Sheena!

But I don't think I did bad...

While I was away, I did lots of work at work, and I gave my blog (http://ducasi.org/blog/) a facelift. I need to do this more often!

The original purpose of this was to help me cut down on my forum reading at work, and I think I'm doing a lot better... But if vanishing for longer periods of time gets other people posting in my place, then that can't be a bad thing! :wink:

(There I go, thinking only of myself again!!! :rolleyes: )

OK, next cold turkey is from 9am tomorrow Wednesday until Friday evening I think... Who's going to join me?

Still reserve the right to visit to read and reply to PMs – especially when they're from people whom I don't have an email address for.

Is it anyone I know's birthday the rest of week? :blush:

DavidY
11th-October-2005, 10:48 PM
OK, next cold turkey is from 9am tomorrow Wednesday until Friday evening I think... Who's going to join me?Not me :blush: - that's prime fence-sitting time.:wink:

Asif
11th-October-2005, 11:25 PM
HELP ME!!I am out of work at the moment and Hours, no, not Hours, DAYS seem to just seem to fly past whilst i idly waste valuable/useful time scanning/reading/posting onto the forum, back and forth!!

OK, next cold turkey is from 9am tomorrow Wednesday until Friday evening I think... Who's going to join me?
This sounds like a good idea. I've gotta get out of the flat!! :eek:

Gadget
12th-October-2005, 12:08 AM
Is it anyone I know's birthday the rest of week? :blush:
Look at the calendar from the links bar at the top of the page :D

(22 hours :rolleyes: amateurs.)

Piglet
12th-October-2005, 01:57 AM

Sorry Ducasi and Lynn - I wish you well, but count me out whilst I'm refereeing on the Alphabet Game! It's taken me long enough to sort out today's answers - I dread to think what it would be like if I left it for a whole 24 hours... mind you if the guys in the lead want to keep going, then surely I won't have too much updating to do....:really:

Cruella
12th-October-2005, 08:21 AM

No, but i'll go cold turkey from next friday till monday (21st - 24th)!:whistle:

ducasi
12th-October-2005, 08:55 AM
OK, next cold turkey is from 9am tomorrow Wednesday until Friday evening I think... Who's going to join me? Ready Asif and Lynn? And anyone else?

This will be 60 hours from 9am today until 9pm on Friday. If you're feeling virtuous you could even make it to 9am on Saturday...

In my rules you're allowed to visit to read and reply briefly to PMs, but no reading threads!

See you all later! :hug:

Lynn
12th-October-2005, 12:48 PM
Ready Asif and Lynn? And anyone else?

This will be 60 hours from 9am today until 9pm on Friday. If you're feeling virtuous you could even make it to 9am on Saturday...

In my rules you're allowed to visit to read and reply briefly to PMs, but no reading threads!Well that wasn't quite 24 hours - but it suits me to log on now.

Till Fri 9pm, or Saturday morning then? But reading and replying to PMs is allowed. (I was very good last night and went straight from email notification to my PMs, read, replied and didn't look at any threads. At all.)

I really need to get round to a bit of a house declutter this week/weekend anyway...

Asif
12th-October-2005, 02:29 PM

You become argumentative

No I don't. :na:
Yes you do!!

Piglet
12th-October-2005, 05:39 PM
*Raises right hand in air*

I hereby solemnly do swear that I am now leaving the forum and will not return until 10am at the earliest tomorrow (after reading one last PM on here).

That's 16 hours - is that okay for a first try and then I could try working up to Gadget's mammoth expedition away?

Farewell friends! See you tomorrow:flower:

Lynn
12th-October-2005, 09:45 PM
Yeah, I know...but its not a lack of self discipline - merely a change of mind. I was online anyway doing other stuff and wanted to look in.

And I'm not going to set myself any more time limits. I'm on here for fun, relaxation and a distraction from having to think about some real life issues/doing the ironing.

bobgadjet
13th-October-2005, 12:17 AM
:blush: and I just thought you miss-spelt dyslexia :rolleyes:
not possaible

bobgadjet
13th-October-2005, 12:29 AM
FASG? What sort of an acronym is that?

It's a support group, offering group support for Forum addiction.............

in other words

Forum Addiction Group Support

simply really :wink:

Now, who wants to join a FAG ?

Piglet
13th-October-2005, 04:15 PM
I'm back - have been on here for about 20 minutes, but shortly going to disappear again. Notice I've heaps of counting to do on the alphabet thread - an extra 180 answers - by the tally of posts :eek: But then again - I notice some bright spark has been impatient and moved onto B! Can't wait to see who that was - well I can actually - I can wait til tomorrow:D

If anyone seriously wants to give the forum up - I can suggest starting a thread like the Alphabet Game and agreeing to do the scoring and refereeing - its really a thought to come back on here when it has taken off so well :blush: There are reservations you know about giving birth to a monster!:rofl:

Looks like Ducasi is doing well - has anyone seen him about? Never mind Lynn - you did really well. And welcome back Bobgadjet - nice to see you back on here :flower: Was missing you :hug:

under par
13th-October-2005, 04:21 PM
Just been offline since Saturday...i don't know if it was the spanish weather, wine, food, or dancing but I forgot all about you all for a day or so.:eek:

Will I be alright?:confused:

Is this normal?:whistle:

Will you forgive me .......please!:flower:

Piglet
13th-October-2005, 04:27 PM
I'd forgive you anything for that beautiful post you made on the M thread!

So long as you never ever ever forget your wife (and I don't think that you ever ever would :flower: ) then it's perfectly acceptable for you to forget us lot instead. :hug:

killingtime
14th-October-2005, 12:48 AM
Right I'm not going cold turkey but I'm no longer going to spend as much time on the forum during working hours. I might log on during dinner if I get time or whatever but I'm hoping to increase my productivity by a whole 2% so I figure this is a good way. I'll probably be writing on the forum tomorrow to let you know how it goes :D. :(.

ducasi
14th-October-2005, 09:56 PM
Hey Guys, I'm back!! Almost 61 hours and around the same number of threads waiting for me to catch up with! :eek:

I would have stuck it out until tomorrow morning, but I've got to get ready to get off to Aberdeen in the morning! :D

Next week I think I'll just cold turkey working hours... I missed logging on here after coming home from my class last night. :hug:

jivecat
17th-October-2005, 11:40 AM
I sat down at the computer at 8:30 this morning to buy a couple of things online. Two hours 40 minutes later I still haven't bought anything but I have made a number of long rambling posts on the Forum. I need professional heeeelp!