PDA

View Full Version : bombardment

Gadget
17th-January-2003, 02:57 PM
Appologies for the multiple threads; since I know that I will be off-line for a while soon, I thought I would post some of the more interesting threads I had kicking about on my desktop. :sorry

TheTramp
17th-January-2003, 02:58 PM
Admit it.

You're turning into me :D

Except that I don't post interesting threads!

Steve

Gadget
17th-January-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Admit it.

You're turning into me :D

Except that I don't post interesting threads!

Steve

Yeeps! Can I take the dancing ability and leave the zoot suit ? (Nb: "interesting" is a relative thing...)

TheTramp
17th-January-2003, 03:22 PM
What???

You don't like my zoot suit??

HERESY. BURN THE HERETIC!!!

:D

Steve

Gadget
17th-January-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
You don't like my zoot suit??

HERESY. BURN THE HERETIC!!!
Just that green is not my colour; electric blue, or a nice burgandy, or perhaps a rich deep purple? I don't mind the cut. (although it might be a bit short on the sleves and baggy on the body for me...:innocent: )

Dreadful Scathe
28th-January-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
Just that green is not my colour; electric blue, or a nice burgandy, or perhaps a rich deep purple? I don't mind the cut. (although it might be a bit short on the sleves and baggy on the body for me...:innocent: )

Green just doesnt go with your eyes Gadget dear! Now Steve on the other hand ;)

TheTramp
28th-January-2003, 05:27 PM
Actually DS, this morning, after a hectic week in bonny Scotland, and almost no sleep last night (I don't know why), that nice burgandy that Gadget was talking about was more of a match for my eyes. Though usually, they are green :D

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
28th-January-2003, 05:29 PM
And you're coming back up for more - you'll end up looking like Arnie at the end of Total Recall :)