PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party Edinburgh 29th of October?

killingtime
30th-September-2005, 11:02 AM
Does anyone think that the Edinburgh Party on the 29th of October should be fancy dress to go with the whole Halloween thing? Or do people think that's a stupid idea?

As I'm not organizing it I have absolutely no say in it whatsoever but I figure if there seems enough people (who are going) keen then maybe we can make this happen.

I sure hope there aren't people who are evil enough to say that sounds like a great idea just to see if I'll turn up dressed as a pumpkin or something on the night while everyone else is in their normal clothes.

Look a poll!

TiggsTours
30th-September-2005, 11:32 AM
I'll be at the ver marvellous Rock Bottoms, right at the opposite end of the country!

Buttons
30th-September-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi Killingtime, In my time as a dancer, the Edinburgh party has only ever had a fancy dress theme at the Xmas Party. :nice: Maybe you could PM Scot, just because it has never been done does not mean he wont give it consideration. :nice:

ducasi
30th-September-2005, 02:02 PM
It's not a bad idea... In fact, I think it should be fancy dress.

I'll turn up in my "I'm just a punter" outfit. You may have seen it before... :wink:

ducasi
30th-September-2005, 04:56 PM
I'll turn up in my "I'm just a punter" outfit. You may have seen it before... :wink: Oops, just realised! I should be in Pitlochry!!! :blush:

killingtime
10th-October-2005, 11:00 AM
Well on Thursday we had a quick show of hands at Marcos and it didn't look like we were going in costume :tears:. Still maybe if there were enough people on the forum that were interested we could sway it (it doesn't seem to be that popular here either though).

Oh well.

ducasi
10th-October-2005, 11:23 AM
Oops, just realised! I should be in Pitlochry!!! :blush:
I don't get out of it so easy... :sad:

They're having a fancy dress party in Pitlochry!! :tears:

Dorothy
12th-October-2005, 11:24 AM
I like fancy dress, makes it a bit different.
Think it is a good idea

Lynn
12th-October-2005, 12:58 PM
Oh, there is a party on 29th Oct? I have a friend who will be in Edinburgh that weekend - must pass on details. Where/when? Easily accessible from the centre?

killingtime
12th-October-2005, 01:35 PM
Oh, there is a party on 29th Oct? I have a friend who will be in Edinburgh that weekend - must pass on details. Where/when? Easily accessible from the centre?

It's just the standard Edinburgh party so http://cerocscotland.com/parties.htm should give you the details you need. Doesn't look like it is fancy dress though so do tell them to get dressed up; they'll love you forever if you do :D.

cheeks
18th-October-2005, 11:16 AM
Fancy dress is always fun any excuse to get dressed up....................mm...actually don't need an excuse!!!:wink::whistle:

Cheeks x :devil:

Lynn
18th-October-2005, 11:22 AM
It's just the standard Edinburgh party so http://cerocscotland.com/parties.htm should give you the details you need. Doesn't look like it is fancy dress though so do tell them to get dressed up; they'll love you forever if you do :D.Not someone I want to fall out with - its the person I usually go on dance weekenders with (and she is on the forum, but hasn't posted yet).

And I'm far too nice to do that anyway.:innocent:

I'll pass on details, she will be there with a group of non-dancing friends so depends on what they are doing.