PDA

View Full Version : hotshot or not

Lucy Locket
29th-September-2005, 07:49 PM
Lucy Locket's not dancing at Hipsters but she'll be there. :clap:

Still suffering with neck & back pains after last weeks accident. I can't bear to miss out on yet another night of gossip so i'll be there but i cannot dance so yes i will be the one saying no thank you :whistle: :whistle: :tears: :tears:

So if you see little LL in a corner come & say hello & we can have a gentle hug x :hug:

robd
29th-September-2005, 10:14 PM
Still suffering with neck & back pains after last weeks accident.

Get well soon :flower:

Almost an Angel
30th-September-2005, 11:17 AM
Still suffering with neck & back pains after last weeks accident. I can't bear to miss out on yet another night of gossip so i'll be there but i cannot dance so yes i will be the one saying no thank you :whistle: :whistle: :tears: :tears:

So if you see little LL in a corner come & say hello & we can have a gentle hug x :hug:

Probably won't be there as I'll be at WCS at Surbiton so have some virtual ones instead: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :flower:

Can definately sympathise having just spent 3 months out with neck and back problems due to an accident myself :( :mad: (it's not fun).

Angel xx

stewart38
30th-September-2005, 02:53 PM
Lucy Locket's not dancing at Hipsters but she'll be there. :clap:

Get well soon :flower:

what accident ?

dee
30th-September-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh no, poor you, hope you get better soon :flower: :hug:

Lucy Locket
1st-October-2005, 08:43 PM
Thank you so much to all the lovely guys who 'smooched' with me. Hey this not being able to dance has some advantages, got up real close to some lovely men last night & I was the one who stood & did virtually nothing whilst they danced round me. Thanks boys, made my night. :kiss:

Apologies to all the men who asked me to dance & I turned down.
:hug: :flower:

For those of you who asked someone drove into the back of my car. He was driving way too fast & I was stationary.

Each day I feel better so watch out I'll be back soon :whistle: