PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 2nd October London

JoC
28th-September-2005, 01:55 PM
Planning to go HMS President in the afternoon...

Anything doing in the evening...? Open to offers...salsa...tango...MJ even...food...shows...cinema...anyone...?????

Otherwise I shall wander the streets of London alone and could get into all sorts of trouble, which might be fun too. :D (or I might just read a book :) ).

Rhythm King
28th-September-2005, 04:05 PM

Anything doing in the evening...? Open to offers...salsa...tango...MJ even...food...shows...cinema...anyone...?????

Otherwise I shall wander the streets of London alone and could get into all sorts of trouble, which might be fun too. :D (or I might just read a book :) ).
Sorry, will be at Cat's Tea Dance, in Hammersmith. You could meet us for something to eat afterwards?

Paul F
28th-September-2005, 04:20 PM
Sorry, will be at Cat's Tea Dance, in Hammersmith. You could meet us for something to eat afterwards?

:tears: :tears:

I cant go. Im so so so so so gutted :tears:

Hope she does it again.

Dizzy
28th-September-2005, 04:21 PM

I will be on the boat on sunday. We could do something afterwards. :clap:

Don't know what though? :blush:

Jooles
28th-September-2005, 05:07 PM
Well, just in case you don't get enough dancing on the boat. There's a pub right across the road with a live band and a little dance floor. A few weeks ago about twenty of us went on there and carried on dancing.........

dee
28th-September-2005, 05:42 PM
I will be on the boat on sunday.:

:

Me too :clap:

JoC
28th-September-2005, 06:06 PM
I will be on the boat on sunday. We could do something afterwards. :clap:

Don't know what though? :blush:
I'm with you then Dizzy :grin:

Look forward to meeting you too Dee. :)

Thank you RK :flower:

Yipee!!! :clap:

JoC
28th-September-2005, 06:07 PM
Well, just in case you don't get enough dancing on the boat. There's a pub right across the road with a live band and a little dance floor. A few weeks ago about twenty of us went on there and carried on dancing.........That sounds like a temptation... do you know if that's a regular event? :)

Clive Long
28th-September-2005, 06:48 PM
I'm with you then Dizzy :grin:

Look forward to meeting you too Dee. :)

Thank you RK :flower:

Yipee!!! :clap:
Why, oh why, oh why do I have to be away Sunday?

Have a fabulous time all of you.

See you Monday night Jo - I have my notes ready. :devil:

CRL

Jooles
29th-September-2005, 01:01 PM
That sounds like a temptation... do you know if that's a regular event? :)

I think going to the pub is a regular event, but I'm not sure if the band are always there

JoC
29th-September-2005, 01:28 PM
See you Monday night Jo - I have my notes ready. :devil: I have my frame ready. ;)

Sheepman
29th-September-2005, 04:08 PM
Sorry, will be at Cat's Tea Dance, in Hammersmith. You could meet us for something to eat afterwards? :yeah:
And isn't there a regular swing/blues night each Sunday in Hammersmith somewhere too?

Greg

Rhythm King
29th-September-2005, 04:26 PM
:yeah:
And isn't there a regular swing/blues night each Sunday in Hammersmith somewhere too?

Greg

Oh yes, that would be Martin Ellis' Swingin' Sunday at Brook's Wine Bar, on Brook Green. Actually, they do good food there too. I haven't been for a while, but it's fairly chilled, lot's of room to sit and gossip and some phat tunes from Martin.

TiggsTours
29th-September-2005, 04:36 PM
Oh yes, that would be Martin Ellis' Swingin' Sunday at Brook's Wine Bar, on Brook Green. Actually, they do good food there too. I haven't been for a while, but it's fairly chilled, lot's of room to sit and gossip and some phat tunes from Martin.
Ooh, ooh, ooh, a whole afternoon of WCS, dinner with some lovely people, then swing and blues all evening! You've just described my perfect day! The only things missing would be:

Johnny Depp
Winning the Lottery
Johnny Depp
Chocolate
Johnny Depp
Sun
Johnny Depp
oh, and Johnny Depp.

Rhythm King
29th-September-2005, 04:40 PM
Ooh, ooh, ooh, a whole afternoon of WCS, dinner with some lovely people, then swing and blues all evening! You've just described my perfect day! The only things missing would be:

Johnny Depp
Winning the Lottery
Johnny Depp
Chocolate
Johnny Depp
Sun
Johnny Depp
oh, and Johnny Depp.

There is no Sun on Sundays - I can bring you a News of the World if you like? Johnny said he'd bring the chocolates. As for the lottery, meet half way on this one - buy a ticket :whistle:

Cruella
29th-September-2005, 04:44 PM

Johnny Depp
Winning the Lottery
Johnny Depp
Chocolate
Johnny Depp
Sun
Johnny Depp
oh, and Johnny Depp.
I can see we're definately going to get on, apart from the fighting over Johnny!

TiggsTours
29th-September-2005, 05:24 PM
I can see we're definately going to get on, apart from the fighting over Johnny!
I'm happy to share.

JoC
30th-September-2005, 02:25 PM
AND

Ooh I say! Now that's a bit interesting! :nice: ... Dizzy you reading this ;) ?

Paul F
30th-September-2005, 02:28 PM
I want to go :tears: :tears:

Dizzy
30th-September-2005, 02:39 PM
AND

Ooh I say! Now that's a bit interesting! :nice: ... Dizzy you reading this ;) ?

This does sound interesting. :clap:

Will have to do some research and found out where it is. :flower: